Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,771 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:39 PM

Any Bulk Sms Site In Nigeria That Sends World Wide? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Any Bulk Sms Site In Nigeria That Sends World Wide? (531 Views)

World Wide Web Marks 28 Years Anniversary Today / Nairaland Most Visited Site In Nigeria Than Facebook.com - Alexa Ranking / Five(5) Ways To Get Your Blog Noticed On The World Wide Web (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Bulk Sms Site In Nigeria That Sends World Wide? by aikfrank(m): 6:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Most sms sites in Nigeria seems to be crap...

They give all sort of prices for international sending, and most of the sites i have tried never delivers, some don't send at all!

A client is on my neck right now, i have searched the whole internet searching, scared of wasting money buying sms units again..

At least the site should have online payment, SMS Api, since am gonna send sms remotely. .. .

Really don't mind the cost, as long as sms delivers promptly.

i could just use some international sms sites, but N200 to a dollar is totally out of it...
Re: Any Bulk Sms Site In Nigeria That Sends World Wide? by Tmonex: 6:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
utexta.com
Re: Any Bulk Sms Site In Nigeria That Sends World Wide? by CreativeWeb(m): 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Email me now: creativewebng@gmail.com
Our bulk sms platform delivers to all gsm mobile networks in Nigeria and to over 200 mobile networks world wide.
Re: Any Bulk Sms Site In Nigeria That Sends World Wide? by aikfrank(m): 9:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
CreativeWeb:
Email me now: creativewebng@gmail.com
Our bulk sms platform delivers to all gsm mobile networks in Nigeria and to over 200 mobile networks world wide.

Seems the site is a masquerade.....

Oga just drop the link make I access am....

1 Like

Re: Any Bulk Sms Site In Nigeria That Sends World Wide? by hilaryiwens05: 12:31am On Feb 24, 2015
visit www.tripleclicksms.com we can talk on bbm on whatsapp, i can offer you few credit units to test our services
aikfrank:
Most sms sites in Nigeria seems to be crap...

They give all sort of prices for international sending, and most of the sites i have tried never delivers, some don't send at all!

A client is on my neck right now, i have searched the whole internet searching, scared of wasting money buying sms units again..

At least the site should have online payment, SMS Api, since am gonna send sms remotely. .. .

Really don't mind the cost, as long as sms delivers promptly.

i could just use some international sms sites, but N200 to a dollar is totally out of it...

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Web Manager? / Nigeria Ranks Second On Internet Affordability Index Among Developing Economies / Learn How To Create Amazing Websites Without Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.