Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,698 members, 7,802,064 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? (31117 Views)

Can You ? / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by ilotriouzAY(m): 7:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
Can you fall for someone you've never met? Maybe you met on social networks , but you've never met the person

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by spyg1(m): 7:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
@OP, some topics are not interesting at all. Is it not meeting that turns to met

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Chizzy20(f): 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hmm well, it hasnt happened to me so i really cant say.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Akkord4gov: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
Y not,have been fallen for ladies I neva met before and I will continue as long as they get the qualities I want from a woman.Lobatan OP

5 Likes

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 7:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
yes it's possible.

Actually I Am

grin

9 Likes

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 7:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
Op, yes you can.
But the thing is that its rare

4 Likes

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Tallesty1(m): 7:11pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chizzy20:
Hmm well, it hasnt happened to me so i really cant say.
It is crazy to fall in-love with a person you never met.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Pr0ton: 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
In Olamide's voice

*am I mad?* undecided

12 Likes

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Chizzy20(f): 7:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
Tallesty1:
hmm, dats tru, Myt term it as a crush or infatuation bt nt really love.

6 Likes

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Enegod(m): 7:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
I think the best you can do is fall in love
with your perception of them. 99.99% of
the time our perceptions of things are not
the reality though. I suppose and have
hope for that .01% being possible though... undecided

12 Likes

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Funkychic(f): 7:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Uummm.....don't worry, I'll answer u whenever I fall out of it, cos, right now....I'm still much in love with "him" #winks
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
diddydiva:
yes it's possible.

Actually I Am

grin
me abi? Sorry I already have 3 gf on nairaland,j don't want additional...
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by naijaboiy: 8:14pm On Feb 23, 2015
sad
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by texybaby(f): 8:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
Woww sounds interesting but it hasnt happened to me though
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by texybaby(f): 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
diddydiva:
yes it's possible.

Actually I Am

grin
Really sounds sweet..
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
it depends...i might just like you
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
texybaby:

Really sounds sweet..
yea.

but you've got to be careful tho.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ipledge:
me abi? Sorry I already have 3 gf on nairaland,j don't want additional...
you ke.

in love not crushing.grin

it takes two to be in love
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by lanicky(f): 8:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
Yes! But one might regret later tho undecided
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
Tallesty1:
yea it is crazy bt wen you finally meet him,it will now be madly in love...am a livin witness,love is sweet..bt wit d right person

10 Likes

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
diddydiva:

you ke.

in love not crushing.grin

it takes two to be in love
but I have 3 wives already
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ipledge:
but I have 3 wives already
congrats
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
diddydiva:

congrats
am still selling application form

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ipledge:
am still selling application form
not interested
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
very possible...i fell in love wit someone online for 8 months bfor we finally met & wen we met,it was like 'so this is real you' so snc then its waxin stronger,headin to sometin better...i was just lucky anyway.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
It's a natural human tendency. . .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Tallesty1(m): 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Midehi:

yea it is crazy bt wen you finally meet him,it will now be madly in love...am a livin witness,love is sweet..bt wit d right person
Abia.......

Listen, it is easy to feel like you've fallen in love with someone have never met but the truth is, your mind is just telling you lies. There is absolutely no someone unless there IS. The person you haven't met could be anything. You can't call it love until you have seen the person.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by justwise(m): 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
ilotriouzAY:
Can you fall for someone you've never met? Maybe you met on social networks , but you've never met the person

Absolutely possible though the sooner you meet in person the better, long distance relationship creates a lot of problems especially when you are so in love with that person but can only hear her voice, chat or video calls, else frustration and insecurity will destroy it.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Cutehector(m): 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
U dnt need to mEet someone befor u love the person. No one has met God yet we love him in spirit.and that is d same technique wen u fall in love it dat guy or girl who captivates your heart buh u aint met yet . So if u ask me, yes, I'd say its possible.

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Set To Tie The Knot On Saturday / Online Dating and Possible Marriage. / Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.