Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? (31118 Views)

Can You ? / Secret Of Getting Any Man To Fall In Love With You / Nigerian Lady Travels To US For A Break, But Falls In Love With A Lebanese Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
I am in love with Tandullceblog. I am certain about that. I have never met her before outside Nairaland.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by ABbless(m): 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
just like I'm in love with oreony,yea?.I'm madly in love with that girl oh... and its seeming to be fading anytime soon
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by ABbless(m): 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
just like I'm in love with oreony,yea.I'm madly in love with that girl oh... and its seeming to be fading anytime soon
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
Yes I met my wonderful glfrnd online. I think she is the beTter than few I had met one on one,,

Seeth thou a man that is diligent in his business

Purchase ur MTN 1gig plan for 1200. Contact - 07062027524. Sms/ whatsapp.

Everyday I resolve sme data related issues ranging from can't browse,deduction of airtime while browsing nd step by step configuration of mobile devices due to the nature of my Job nd experience in telcom.

I am open for complaints nd enquiries as I will assist u resolve whatever difficulty u maybe currently experiencing on ur Mtn sme data share or difficulty in browsing, step by step configuration of all devices etc.
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by IbileIfe: 3:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 3:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
Amefrica:

Then go for it! smiley
wow! That's the nudge I've been waiting for grin

Where is kachisbarbie?? Right after you cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
wow! That's the nudge I've been waiting for grin

Where is kachisbarbie?? Right after you cheesy cheesy

Good luck! cheesy
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Hollyb(f): 4:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
To me I don't think its possible. You can like the person online and the love will grow when you finally see one on one. that's my opinion
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 4:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
Amefrica:

Good luck! cheesy
Merci cheesy

InZa!!! where have you been??
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Merci cheesy

Pas de problème cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by InZA: 4:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Merci cheesy

InZa!!! where have you been??

grin grin

Been around o my guy.

Just been really busy lately

How are things at your end
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
InZA:

grin grin

Been around o my guy.

Just been really busy lately

How are things at your end
Cool bro. You've been busy enjoying abi? grin
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by InZA: 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
I think it's a huge consolation, somewhat, that most of the comments here have bordered favorably towards the possibility of finding/experiencing love online/without physical contact. In the very materialistic-natured society that we have come to find ourselves, it's a huge consolation indeed that people still believe in "immaterial love".

The truth is, if love is to be true and honest, sincere and committed it has to find its source and continuous life in elements that are not tangible - his or her character, behavior, habits, intellect, and many other things that are more inate than superficial - looks, swag, money and so on.

So for y'all who have found love online and in other immaterial platforms.... May your love have the life span of Mt Everest smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by InZA: 4:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Cool bro. You've been busy enjoying abi? grin

grin lipsrsealed grin

I plead the fifth tongue
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
InZA:

grin lipsrsealed grin

I plead the fifth tongue
Lol. If not enjoyment what where you busy with then?
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by nksplash(f): 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
yes i have nt met d love of my life still imaging him
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by damlar: 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
Yes,its possible to fall in luv wit som1 u've not met before,cos it did happened to me,i finally met ma hubby after we've been talking over d fone for good 1yr,and witout seeing him,i trusted me nd luv him dat I even left d guy I was dating then,today we r married wit kids

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by InZA: 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Lol. If not enjoyment what where you busy with then?

Ermmm.. I can not answer that question at this time, so on the strict advice of my legal counsel, I hereby plead the fifth to that question and every other question of similar nature

Hehehihohihihehoho tongue

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
InZA:
I think it's a huge consolation, somewhat, that most of the comments here have bordered favorably towards the possibility of finding/experiencing love online/without physical contact. In the very materialistic-natured society that we have come to find ourselves, it's a huge consolation indeed that people still believe in "immaterial love".

The truth is, if love is to be true and honest, sincere and committed it has to find its source and continuous life in elements that are not tangible - his or her character, behavior, habits, intellect, and many other things that are more inate than superficial - looks, swag, money and so on.

So for y'all who have found love online and in other immaterial platforms.... May your love have the life span of Mt Everest smiley

Spot on!!
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
nksplash:
yes i have nt met d love of my life still imaging him

You will soon enough. smiley
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by InZA: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
Spot on!!

cool

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Cutehector(m): 4:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
CallMeBIRA:
Best comment so far
thanks bira
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by danbrowndmf(m): 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nneka123:
it depends...i might just like you
Jus the way ha like u.sad
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by danbrowndmf(m): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
Am a Victim!

i like someone on NL here,her name is Pinkycute.sad
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by pinkycute(f): 5:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
grin Danbrowndmf my boo in making wink

danbrowndmf:
Am a Victim!

i like someone on NL here,her name is Pinkycute.sad
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by danbrowndmf(m): 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
pinkycute:
grin Danbrowndmf my boo in making wink

you'v nt been gvn me attention now,lngst tym,where hv u been?
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by pinkycute(f): 6:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
I've been busy for days now sad

Don't have time.

I hope you're good

danbrowndmf:
you'v nt been gvn me attention now,lngst tym,where hv u been?
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by stan241(m): 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
@op this takes me back....was friends with her sister but she would always use her sis phone and ID to chat with me..we ended up dating but 6 months in she became different and I ended up with a cheating partner and broke it off...so NO imo you can't you fall in love with the "idea" of the person but not with the person at least not until you physically meet with the person..aint trying it again though still scarred from the last time
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by macof(m): 6:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
Chizzy20:
hmm, dats tru, Myt term it as a crush or infatuation bt nt really love.

Love itself is a deceptive emotion, how do u tell if it's really love
Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
Seun e nor go better for u. U always bring yeye topics to front page and reject others u hate the posters.

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
Amefrica:

undecided undecided
She tell you say na me? grin Na only me dey Canada for Nairaland? grin

No be only you. Na you I know grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Fall In Love With Someone You Have Never Met?? by allalla(m): 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Its possible to fall in love with sum1 yhu 've neva met but on dat basis yhu 'll like d pesin not until yhu see he or she den yhu cud confirm d likeness to b love or not.. And am tokin from experience...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Two Nairalanders Set To Tie The Knot On Saturday / Online Dating and Possible Marriage. / Valentine: List Your Top 3 Romantic Movies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.