Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:54 PM

APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! (1765 Views)

Buhari Being Decorated With The Rank Of Major-General, 1983 (Throwback Photo) / Buhari, APC Lied In Disowning Campaign Document, “my Covenant With Nigerians / APC Lied! I Am Still In PDP — Gulak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! by TechWalker007: 7:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
APC claimed Pa Buhari was interviewed in London so Fayose went to King Ambassador Suite in Transcorp Hilton, Abuja to prove Pa Buhari wrong.
After an investigative journalist from United States revealed the lies by APC.

Read full revelations here: http://ad76.com/2015/02/22/busted-while-buhari-was-in-the-hospital-apc-tried-to-pass-off-his-transcorp-hilton-interview-as-one-given-in-london/

1 Like

Re: APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! by opiaoku: 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fayose my manche

Giving apc sleepless night

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Cc
Barcanista phockphockman FireFire Temitemi1
Ngwakwe obinoscopy lalasticlala ngeneukwenu berem Clerverly

Apc is wicked oo

Mods front page

Seun

6 Likes

Re: APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
opiaoku:
Fayose my manche

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Cc

Apc is wicked oo

Mods front page

Seun
My brother I am watching as things unfold. This is becoming interesting. Thank you....

No Vacancy In Aso Rock

5 Likes

Re: APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! by seunlayi(m): 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
APC with their lies.

fayose, you tried o

4 Likes

Re: APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! by aminashy: 7:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
APC TINUBU AND FASHOLA WILL PAY WITH LAGOS STATE ALLOCATION TO BOOK MEETING WITH BLAIR FOR BUHARI JUST TO HIDE BUHARI'S ILLNESS.

One of Britain's largest lobbying companies has been secretly recorded boasting about its access to the heart of the Government and how it uses the "dark arts" to bury bad coverage and influence public opinion. An undercover investigation by the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, published in The Independent today, has taped senior executives at Bell Pottinger:
* Claiming they have used their access to Downing Street to get David Cameron to speak to the Chinese premier on behalf of one of their business clients within 24 hours of asking him to do so;
* Boasting about Bell Pottinger's access to the Foreign Secretary William Hague, to Mr Cameron's chief of staff Ed Llewellyn and to Mr Cameron's old friend and closest No 10 adviser Steve Hilton ,Tony Blair not left out.

* Suggesting that the company could manipulate Google results to "drown" out negative coverage of human rights violations and child labour;
* Revealing that Bell Pottinger has a team which "sorts" negative Wikipedia coverage of clients;
* Saying it was possible to use MPs known to be critical of investigative programmes to attack their reporting for minor errors.
Reporters from the Bureau posed as agents for the government of Uzbekistan – a brutal dictatorship responsible for killings, human rights violations and child labour – and representatives of its cotton industry in a bid to discover what promises British lobbying and public relations firms were prepared to make when pitching to clients, what techniques they use, and how much of their work is open to public scrutiny.
In Uzbekistan, child labour is used in cotton fields to fulfil state quotas and the country also has a terrible human rights record: the think tank Freedom House put it on its 2011 list of the "Worst of the Worst" repressive regimes.
'I've been working with Hilton, Cameron, Osborne, for 20 years

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW MORE READ THE FULL ARTICLE ON

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/caught-on-camera-top-lobbyists-boasting-how-they-influence-the-pm-6272760.html
Re: APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! by Flets: 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fayose and Fani Kayode are the real APC Nightmares

3 Likes

Re: APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! by redcliff: 7:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Load of Crappy Crap

1 Like

Re: APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! by Rilwayne001: 7:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
OP.

perhaps this https://www.nairaland.com/2163048/tony-blair-confirms-meeting-buhari-vanguard too is a lie?

Silly people.
barcanista:
My brother I am watching as things unfold. This is becoming interesting. Thank you....

No Vacancy In Aso Rock

Hello Chief Barcanista
I have been receiving threat messages from people, who claimed to be privy to government insider information. They have been "warning" me that I am marked and I should watch it. Its unfortunate though but I am afraid of the desperation of the power-hunters in government. I may consider backing off from NL except I am guaranteed a form of Security from any quarter(APC or.concerned fellow progressives). Please, I don't want to post this on nairaland.
Thank you
Tonye/rilwayne smiley

4 Likes

Re: APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! by TechWalker007: 8:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Rilwayne001:
OP.

perhaps this https://www.nairaland.com/2163048/tony-blair-confirms-meeting-buhari-vanguard too is a lie?

Silly people.

Hello Chief Barcanista
I have been receiving threat messages from people, who claimed to be privy to government insider information. They have been "warning" me that I am marked and I should watch it. Its unfortunate though but I am afraid of the desperation of the power-hunters in government. I may consider backing off from NL except I am guaranteed a form of Security from any quarter(APC or.concerned fellow progressives). Please, I don't want to post this on nairaland.
Thank you
Tonye/rilwayne smiley

What can APC not do?
They used Reinhard Bonnke's crusade picture as Kano rally.
Used false reports every now and then.
It is not new.
Sahara Reporters and Premuim Times their propaganda houses are currently facing getting service of court suit against them by Obanikoro.
They are known for scam and forgery. Remember the forged certificate of Tinubu, Oshiomole and Buhari too?

If Tony Blair met with him, where are the videos?
Please don't bring that photoshopped picture they took with Amosun that was in Ogun State at the same time.

4 Likes

Re: APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! by Aksonman: 8:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
cc: Lalasticlala; Ishluv; Seun.

Front Page ASAP abi una wan cover this one up like the Chisco story?

1 Like

Re: APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! by Aksonman: 8:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
opiaoku:
Fayose my manche

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Cc

Apc is wicked oo

Mods front page

Seun

Dem go gree move am to front page?

3 Likes

Re: APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! by maestroferddi: 8:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
Whichever way it goes, I believe that APC's decision to trade words with Fayose on Buhari's UK travel will hurt them immensely.

Fayose is one determined dude who knows how to take the roforofo game to APC. He also appears to have efficient contacts in the UK.

The hit and miss attempt to rationalise Buhari's sojourn to the UK will only get messier...

1 Like

Re: APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
APCSHIIIT!!! shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! by PhockPhockMan: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
opiaoku:
Fayose my manche

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Cc

Apc is wicked oo

Mods front page

Seun
My Brother, God bless you for informing of this latest development.
Fayose, Diaris God o o.

2 Likes

Re: APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Feb 23, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
My Brother, God bless you for informing of this latest development.
Fayose, Diaris God o o.
Bros, that Fayose guy na baddooo

2 Likes

Re: APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! by PhockPhockMan: 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
maestroferddi:
Whichever way it goes, I believe that APC's decision to trade words with Fayose on Buhari's UK travel will hurt them immensely.

Fayose is one determined dude who knows how to take the roforofo game to APC. He also appears to have efficient contacts in the UK.

The hit and miss attempt to rationalise Buhari's sojourn to the UK will only get messier...
You're right.
Re: APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! by Ralphlauren(m): 9:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Can we see pictures of the carpet in both pictures?

They are obviously different - same as the pictures on the wall.

I don't understand why you PDPigsss just don't get it. Worldwide hotel chains replicate the same furniture, interior decoration, branding, etc at each and every hotel. That's the way customers identify with the brand.

So I don't understand why you are shocked to see similar furniture/interior decor at Hilton London and Hilton abuja undecided
Re: APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! by Noviolence2015: 9:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
TechWalker007:
APC claimed Pa Buhari was interviewed in London so Fayose went to King Ambassador Suite in Transcorp Hilton, Abuja to prove Pa Buhari wrong.
After an investigative journalist from United States revealed the lies by APC.

Read full revelations here: http://ad76.com/2015/02/22/busted-while-buhari-was-in-the-hospital-apc-tried-to-pass-off-his-transcorp-hilton-interview-as-one-given-in-london/
Thank you Governor fayose...
Re: APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! by Descartes: 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
APC is a party built on falsehood.
Re: APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! by PhockPhockMan: 9:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
barcanista:
Bros, that Fayose guy na baddooo
You can't survive a roforofo fight with somebody like Fayose. APC knows him, he know them. Infact, the war to stop APC from taking presidency is more of Fayose's than anyone can imagine. For sure, if Buhari becomes president, fayose is in big trouble.
Expect more from him. Mind you, one week is a long time in Politics.

1 Like

Re: APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! by TechWalker007: 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
barcanista:

No Vacancy In Aso Rock

I have been away from Nairaland for sometime now, are you the same Barcanista that was before I went on sabbatical?
The one I knew was a staunch Buharist.
Re: APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! by PhockPhockMan: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ralphlauren:
Can we see pictures of the carpet in both pictures?

They are obviously different - same as the pictures on the wall.

I don't understand why you PDPigsss just don't get it. Worldwide hotel chains replicate the same furniture, interior decoration, branding, etc at each and every hotel. That's the way customers identify with the brand.

So I don't understand why you are shocked to see similar furniture/interior decor at Hilton London and Hilton abuja undecided

Please give it up, Fayose have destroyed what is remaining of APC.

1 Like

Re: APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
You can't survive a roforofo fight with somebody like Fayose. APC knows him, he know them. Infact, the war to stop APC from taking presidency is more of Fayose's than anyone can imagine. For sure, if Buhari becomes president, fayose is in big trouble.
Expect more from him. Mind you, one week is a long time in Politics.
Buhari cannot become President under this APC as it is presently constituted

1 Like

Re: APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! by PhockPhockMan: 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
TechWalker007:

I have been away from Nairaland for sometime now, are you the same Barcanista that was before I went on sabbatical?
please face topic.

1 Like

Re: APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! by TechWalker007: 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
PhockPhockMan:
please face topic.

I din't mention you for a start.
Secondly, I genuinely asked because I have been away and was surprised to see him say "No Vacancy in Aso Rock".
I wanted to be sure it's same or different handle. Simple.
Re: APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
You are advocating for Change? Ok! After
jonathan, this is *a real Change*. Old
cargo who is surrounded with corrupt
Toronto and canada fraudstars can not
bring meaningful change than bad
change...Alh Gani O Galadima for
president. Sai Galadima! Sai Nigeria

Re: APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! by Nobody: 10:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
TechWalker007:

The same barcanista... grin
Re: APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! by aminashy: 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fayose my manche

Buhari is a terrorist
Apc Is bokoharam
Gej till 2019

Cc

Apc is wicked oo

Mods front page

Seun
Re: APC lied about Buhari being interviewed in London. See proof! by TechWalker007: 10:40am On Feb 26, 2015
barcanista:
The same barcanista... grin

Kilode?? Wetin happen? grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Timipre Silva Who Faces CORRUPTION Charges Heads Buhari's Transition Committee / Nigeria's Power Generation Hits 3,801.19MW / See The Bad State Of A Road In Aba,abia State (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.