Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,706 members, 7,802,102 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:15 AM

What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? (1167 Views)

Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! / 14 Things That Would Definitely Happen To You If You Cheat On Your Spouse / How Long Did You Dated Your Spouse Before Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by lanicky(f): 7:41pm On Feb 23, 2015
Tell us what u would do. wink

I would convince him to join my own party..lol
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
Is that one an issue too?

Vote for your party, I vote for my own na. After all our votes don't count. Who go win na who go win. Why fight over stuff that will be rigged anyway.

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by Enegod(m): 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
smh
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by Bunchersstab(m): 7:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
Will advice my spouse to join another political party ...
Reason : at the end of the day we wont run at loss
grin

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by dre11(m): 7:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
She has a different ideology from mine, so it would be interesting because we tend to talk more about political issue and current affairs.
And being on the other side makes it more interesting

Not just watching films and fashion shows

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by ronald4lif(m): 7:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
We both have a right of choice to support whichever party we want to but I will avoid having any argument that has to do with politics with her, so no one gets offended in the process.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by Onyiibazz: 7:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
If my partner dare try that! Divorce straight. Imagine, as am for Buhari now, she would be for Goodluck? Never

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by zyzxx(m): 8:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
She is entitle to her opinion so she is free to vote any1 she likes

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by Calebosko(m): 8:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
we for wear one leg of trouser,beside it hapen here in Akwaibom,4 real, her brother contested for the same position with her husband,and she choos to surport her brother,and at the end her husband emerg winner,oboy if na me u no go near the first lady seat.

#Calebosko aka d boss

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ur spouse is human and not a robot and is entitled to his or her own opinion or choice

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by lanicky(f): 8:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bunchersstab:
Will advice my spouse to join another political party ...
Reason : at the end of the day we wont run at loss
grin

Lol...u're a poliTHIEFIAN
cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by Twaci(f): 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
I'll buy him an umbrella.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by Ryabcool(m): 9:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
I would first try to find out the rationale behind her mindset. It would bother me greatly if my spouse supports an antidevelopment party. But if she gives a good reason, then I could just live and let live. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by baralatie(m): 10:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
na for on top of the bed we go start the campaign and the election!elemi lo.ma las

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by lanicky(f): 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
baralatie:
na for on top of the bed we go start the campaign and the election!elemi lo.ma las

Lol. Politics on bed lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by baralatie(m): 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
lanicky:

Lol. Politics on bed lipsrsealed
ehn now!
she bring her own candidate,I bring my own candidate.
kwanu!
election start!
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by lanicky(f): 6:12am On Feb 24, 2015
baralatie:

ehn now!
she bring her own candidate,I bring my own candidate.
kwanu!
election start!

Hehehe! Ah swear, u won't live long to see the result.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by Bunchersstab(m): 1:45pm On Feb 27, 2015
lanicky:

Lol...u're a poliTHIEFIAN
cheesy
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by khiaa(f): 1:09am On Mar 01, 2015
Bunchersstab:

Hello my love. kiss
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by Mayorblaze: 2:12am On Mar 01, 2015
Why did i even click on reply?

:-/
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by Bunchersstab(m): 6:45am On Mar 01, 2015
khiaa:

Hello my love. kiss
Happy new month wifey kiss

How is lectures and work?
*I no see u online ystdy na*
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by khiaa(f): 3:04am On Mar 02, 2015
Bunchersstab:
Happy new month wifey kiss

How is lectures and work?
*I no see u online ystdy na*

Happy new month to you also my husband. Work and school are on point, I can't wait until spring break next month, I'm tired I need some more fun in my life like the fun I had durring winter break grin I came on line yesterday but it was late and for a short time, I will be watching out for you. Have you been ok?
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by LydayBobo(m): 2:20pm On Mar 03, 2015
Life goes on
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by khiaa(f): 7:28am On Mar 06, 2015
Bunchersstab:

Hello honey, I'm just checking up on you, I hope you are doing fine. kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by jashar(f): 7:45am On Mar 06, 2015
Sheesshhhh....

Some people can borrow trouble ooo...
Ki ni big deal

I will live in peace.

Namaste
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 06, 2015
Honestly I will Leave Him angry
I cant share same house with an APC supporter let alone kiss that mouth he uses to shout #sai buhari. angry

I fear that one day he will ask me to use broom instead of umbrella when it rains.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by Swizdoe(m): 8:38am On Mar 06, 2015
Twaci:
I'll buy him an umbrella.
I'll buy her a broom so that sweeping won't be a problem.....

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by Swizdoe(m): 8:40am On Mar 06, 2015
3cycle:
Honestly I will Leave Him angry
I cant share same house with an APC supporter let alone kiss that mouth he uses to shout #sai buhari. angry

I fear that one day he will ask me to use broom instead of umbrella when it rains.

E reach that level....... Quit because of one useless political party.
The kind wahala wey PDP and APC go cause this 2015, na only jah fit save nigerians
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by Twaci(f): 8:49am On Mar 06, 2015
Swizdoe:

I'll buy her a broom so that sweeping won't be a problem.....
Lol! Smarty, never thought anyone would figure that out....
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by Bunchersstab(m): 5:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
khiaa:

Hello honey, I'm just checking up on you, I hope you are doing fine. kiss kiss kiss
Tnx baby, am fyn.
I can see skul and work is taking ur time...
When is ur next break
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by khiaa(f): 6:08pm On Mar 11, 2015
Bunchersstab:
Tnx baby, am fyn.
I can see skul and work is taking ur time...
When is ur next break

The love of my life, how are you?' kiss kiss
My next break is in April.
Re: What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 16, 2015
lanicky:
Tell us what u would do. wink

I would convince him to join my own party..lol
where do you base @lanicky. (still need a communicating medium outside Nairaland.)

(1) (Reply)

Lost Your Virginity Because Of Blackberry, Two Days Later, It Got Stolen‪‬ / Some Secret But True Facts About Women You've Gotta Know... / Real Story Behind Azolike Nonso Afamefuna(facebook Superstar)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.