Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,384 members, 7,800,775 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. (26469 Views)

Religion & Science - Two Siblings At Odds? / Pope Francis Says Genesis Account Of Creation Is Not True / Art: Science: Religion: Are God, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 10:06am On Mar 23, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJxcUSa2e0w

Hundreds of vehicle tracks in bedrock have been found recently in Turkey, the bedrock has been dated to 5.3 million years old. The stone was perhaps soft and mudlike millions of years ago before turning into a hard rock.

Who made these tracks, and why are they not publically discussed by mainstream archeologists? Because they don’t fit the current history of human kind, perhaps?

Wait what how old Kind of amazing. Almost impossible to think about implication wise. Mind blown?

One thing is for sure, They non-black races weren't here; and the weak minded amongst us may attribute this to an alien from outer-space.

I thought the white man made electricity, well; wrong! they did not.

respect to my Ancestors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 9:04am On Mar 24, 2015
gatiano:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJxcUSa2e0w

Hundreds of vehicle tracks in bedrock have been found recently in Turkey, the bedrock has been dated to 5.3 million years old. The stone was perhaps soft and mudlike millions of years ago before turning into a hard rock.

Who made these tracks, and why are they not publically discussed by mainstream archeologists? Because they don’t fit the current history of human kind, perhaps?

Wait what how old Kind of amazing. Almost impossible to think about implication wise. Mind blown?

One thing is for sure, They non-black races weren't here; and the weak minded amongst us may attribute this to an alien from outer-space.

I thought the white man made electricity, well; wrong! they did not.

respect to my Ancestors.
the book black root science doesn't state anything about things like ESP, out-of-body experiences, witchcraft and wizardry, magic, ghosts and things like that. Do u have any thoughts on that or did the book say anything about it that i missed ?
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 9:59am On Mar 24, 2015
You missed some parts or points in the book, or you haven't read it completely.

Out of body experiences - we as a people have this experiences a lot, more in few than in others, the things is we just don't remember and we sometimes confused them for a dream.
You are part of the 1B8M here now, you also reincarnated amongst the 1b8m of the past and all the other Earth like planets in the universe who all have a different and a unique soul but the same creator(your spirit). With proper education(ritual), you can contact your ancestral brothers and ancestors.this can also be done by out of body experience amongst a few.

Witchcraft and Wizards- Those of the black, most of them are also affected by the evil of self-forgetfulness. some are not even aware that they cause evil. some are purely wicked by learning from the devils and becoming seven times more wicked than the devil himself.
The knowledge of the witchcrafts was given to them 6000 years ago by Yakub, it is part of the 33 degrees knowledge and the 3 neters which was also given to the non-blacks too. the caucasians turned around and started calling ours black magic and calling some of us witch doctors etc.

did you read the book to the end untill chapter 64?
I'll also give you a tread from here, it seems there is a griot from nigeria but i'm not yet convinced, it is good to read it though at your spare time

https://www.nairaland.com/2208796/names-origin-ancestry-history

cupid1:
the book black root science doesn't state anything about things like ESP, out-of-body experiences, witchcraft and wizardry, magic, ghosts and things like that. Do u have any thoughts on that or did the book say anything about it that i missed ?

1 Like

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 10:58am On Mar 24, 2015
gatiano:

Out of body experiences - we as a people have this experiences a lot, more in few than in others, the things is we just don't remember and we sometimes confused them for a dream.
You are part of the 1B8M here now, you also reincarnated amongst the 1b8m of the past and all the other Earth like planets in the universe who all have a different and a unique soul but the same creator(your spirit). With proper education(ritual), you can contact your ancestral brothers and ancestors.this can also be done by out of body experience amongst a few.

Witchcraft and Wizards- Those of the black, most of them are also affected by the evil of self-forgetfulness. some are not even aware that they cause evil. some are purely wicked by learning from the devils and becoming seven times more wicked than the devil himself.
The knowledge of the witchcrafts was given to them 6000 years ago by Yakub, it is part of the 33 degrees knowledge and the 3 neters which was also given to the non-blacks too. the caucasians turned around and started calling ours black magic and calling some of us witch doctors etc.

I'll also give you a tread from here, it seems there is a griot from nigeria but i'm not yet convinced, it is good to read it though at your spare time

do you mind sharing some of these rituals/knowledge to allow out-of-body experiences and contacting 'past lives' ?

1 Like

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2015
This is not difficult; It requires discipline, dedication and most importantly honesty. it will not cost you 1 kobo. whoever tells you to bring something for this is a devil and a liar. knowledge comes at a cost which are just dedication, time, studies, respect of the elders, honesty to oneself, what we eat and when we eat, constant and consistence practise amongst many.

Blackroots discusses how we can contact our firstself who incarnates in all our personal lives, now and previous. they are in the chapters between 38 and 55 of the level two; i hope you downloaded the book.

on how to eat and live, even prescribed by Blackroots, read Elijah Muhammad's book "how to eat to live". It is also free on net.

Dropping pork alone, within a week or two, you would feel the difference. Remember, we are what we eat.

http://muurroots-science..com/p/table-of-contents.html

cupid1:
do you mind sharing some of these rituals/knowledge to allow out-of-body experiences and contacting 'past lives' ?

1 Like

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2015
gatiano:

i followed the link to his blog on the thread. He had me at the beginning when he was talking about the blacks being deceived by the whites and stuff like that, but lost me completely when he started spewing crap without concrete evidence like 'the bible was originally written in yoruba' and 'the yorubas wear agbada because of the snow that always falls wear they migrated from'-so what does that say about igbos whos traditional attire is a loin cloth. The guy actually spewed a lotta BS but lemme not go into analyzing the whole passage
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 7:50pm On Mar 24, 2015
'' EWE KAN KI JABO LEHIN OLODUMARE ''

Which means: 'No leaf can fall from the tree without the authority, power and knowledge of God'

We can not speak about the Yoruba belief, about God and the spiritual phenomena of our faith without tracing its origin. The whole composite of Yoruba culture, its language, the nations' identity, moral systems and beliefs came from the present middle-east. Our ancestors settled in the western part of Africa in areas that today are defined as Nigeria, Togo, Benin as well as parts of Ghana and Sierra Leone. From here the Yoruba spread to all of the Americas, the Caribbean and Europe.

One account of origin tells us that the Yoruba people were a part of a pre-Jewish tradition in the middle-east. Through communal effort and cooperation the tradition dispersed all over the world. We can find great similarities in the tradition of circumcision, tribal markings and the whole body of knowledge concerning sacrifice, rituals, prayer, fasting, as well as its mysticism and traditional philosophy - all elements that form the foundation of classical Judaism can be found in the practice of Yoruba religiosity. All these components can in turn be traced back to the time of Adam and later Abraham. As we see, the Yoruba, with its culture, religion and language predated Christianity and Islam, as recorded in the research by Hamilton Bailey concerning the practice of circumcision amongst the Jews and Yoruba.

We can also gain a deeper understanding of the meaning of the term Yoruba by translating this into Hebrew. The word Yoruba is formed by yud, resh, vau, beth and aleph

Yud - YO- referring to a divine order and being the spark of divinity

Resh - R- referring to psychic union ns also being related to the Sun, the lifegiving male principle

Heh - U- The gateway for the divine powers and its source

Beth - B - The active motion of the divine spark within man as referring to the construction of man as a house for God.

Aleph - A - The collective stabilizing power of the human being.

Hence the word Yoruba then refers to a divine order born by the psychic union of life that resulted into the source of the everlasting providence as well as an active movement of divine power within man that are utilized to ensure the collective stability of humanity. This results in equilibrium and stability, the needed foundation for accomplishing effective communication between the physical and spiritual realm. We need Ifá as a tool for accomplishing this mediation between the physical and invisible world. Ifá as a tool for divination is a problem solving tool, with the aim of finding solutions to all of man's problems with the aid of the immortal beings and the ancestors.

This is a cut from one of our elders revelation.

I for one had always asked the use and meaning of agbada (i'm keeping an open mind for that), agbada is very good against desert wind. it is very cold in the desert at night.

When he said Yoruba, he is not talking about the yoruba we speak today. The yoruba direct from the middle eastern tone. original yoruba which non of us speak today.

One thing i know for sure is the Igbos are Hebrew(Hebo), The Igbos may have at one time resided in places like Morrocco, and Turkey. I said this because of the chieftain red cap (called fez).

more proof in one of my tread- https://www.nairaland.com/2034812/igbos-truely-one-original-jews

According to this elder (Babatunde Olayinka Adewuyi), this is what he said about the way the bible is written in Yoruba;

Some observations about Yorùbá language

The Yorùbá language or, èdè Yorùbá, is a dialect continuum that is found in many variations in western Africa and there are found approximately 15 dialectic variations in Yorubaland. The language is defined as being tonal, this means that:

The first African Bishop for the Anglican Church, Samuel Ajayi Crowther, published the first Yoruba grammar in 1850 and is largely responsible for presenting a standardized Yoruba as we know it. His first major translation-task was the translation of the Bible and this certainly led to a wide range of translation errors occurring in the work with introducing a completely alien world view to the Yoruba speaking people. As such Crowther was to some extent responsible for importing ideas pertaining to a dualist worldview and Christianized ideas of ‘evil’, as well as similar Christian translations of terms, names an ideas that is highly dubious an at times completely meaningless. Still, Crowther contributed greatly to our understanding of Yoruba literary meaning.

The one good example of contacting our first self is - knowing that nothing is ridiculous. if the mind can concieve it, then it is not impossible.
We must always keep our minds openned. the mind is very powerful, it can store all the information this universe has. When we store a thought in our minds, and our bodies and souls are clean, our first self will show us the truth, it is a must. So nobody is in the position to make us believe anything, all we have to do is not to discard anything we hear or read. The intuition and the GOD in us will show us the truth either through lucid dreams or dreams.

cupid1:
i followed the link to his blog on the thread. He had me at the beginning when he was talking about the blacks being deceived by the whites and stuff like that, but lost me completely when he started spewing crap without concrete evidence like 'the bible was originally written in yoruba' and 'the yorubas wear agbada because of the snow that always falls wear they migrated from'-so what does that say about igbos whos traditional attire is a loin cloth. The guy actually spewed a lotta BS but lemme not go into analyzing the whole passage

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Apr 04, 2015
Baba gatiana,please do you have a fb account or group?i'll love to learn much more from you.i am fascinated by your knowledge.pls reply

2 Likes

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 11:06am On Apr 05, 2015
https://www.facebook.com/pages/BLACK-ROOTS-Science/862625493751364

for complete reading browse

http://muurroots-science..com/p/about-blackroots-science.html

For you are not into blind religion, Elijah Muhammad's teachings or books are very good and they serve as the basis; they are free online for all.

YOU ARE NEVER ALONE, YOU WERE NEVER ALONE, AND YOU WILL NEVER BE ALONE.

CheeNayNay:
Baba gatiana,please do you have a fb account or group?i'll love to learn much more from you.i am fascinated by your knowledge.pls reply
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 11:28am On Apr 05, 2015
Gradually, this white people or scientists are coming out with a new lie, what they do not know is that, by their lieing, they getting close to the truth. A view post ago, i uploaded a video where they claimed that the first human from which all human species evolved from was a ape (lucy) 200,000 years ago. When in actual fact there was nothing like ape in existence 200,000 years, ape are a degenerate caucasians. they were locked in the caves of europe for 2000 years where they degenerate into neandethal and furtherly into apes. They went ahead to mix their genes with animals birthing various kinds of beasts. I know this kind of news is impossible, but a kind of shrek exist in their genes.
In the video below, they claimed the apes have no relations with human (probably because it was found in the caucaus mountains).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhJB7oWshUE&index=43&list=WL

Never mind all those lie that Moses lead them out of Egypt (that is a total fabrication). Moses lead them out of the caves, that was what Moses dealt with 4000 years ago.

shrekman, looking like a gorrilla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6gUR11Al3Y
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 05, 2015
whats ur fb name baba?i'll love you to be my tutor,i really need an elder to guide me in my self awareness
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 05, 2015
whats ur fb name baba?i'll love you to be my tutor,i really need an elder to guide me in my self awareness.
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 06, 2015
gatiano:
Gradually, this white people or scientists are coming out with a new lie, what they do not know is that, by their lieing, they getting close to the truth. A view post ago, i uploaded a video where they claimed that the first human from which all human species evolved from was a ape (lucy) 200,000 years ago. When in actual fact there was nothing like ape in existence 200,000 years, ape are a degenerate caucasians. they were locked in the caves of europe for 2000 years where they degenerate into neandethal and furtherly into apes. They went ahead to mix their genes with animals birthing various kinds of beasts. I know this kind of news is impossible, but a kind of shrek exist in their genes.
In the video below, they claimed the apes have no relations with human (probably because it was found in the caucaus mountains).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhJB7oWshUE&index=43&list=WL

Never mind all those lie that Moses lead them out of Egypt (that is a total fabrication). Moses lead them out of the caves, that was what Moses dealt with 4000 years ago.

shrekman, looking like a gorrilla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L6gUR11Al3Y
bros take it easy nah, you can't blow hot and cold at the same time.
In the book 'black root science' which you introduced to us, you told us that the 24 elders allow a child to be born with his conciousness(of his true divine nature) to be born with him when the wickedness of the world against the blacks becomes too much. The book also told us that moses, jesus and mohammed were some of such people and now you have come to tell us again that moses came to deliver a race of degenerate caucasian race from the caves. Haba brother, you cannot bring two diferrent beliefs from two different sources and feed it to us nah

1 Like

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2015
Moses and Muhammad were not born with their unconscious memory, They were taught when they grew up.
We were told all our lives that Moses lead the fake israelis out of Egypt, That was a lie and fabrication, Moses brought them out of the caves into civilization; what is today the middle east and Africa(north).
Your question was, Why would we go back and bring them, the degenerates out of the cave?

I am sorry for answering a question with two or more questions;
- Why did we the black people have to go as far as 44,000 years to bringing to the surface our recessive brown genes?
- Why did we make them out of us atall?
- Do you think that they would have come out of the caves without the Elders permitting it?

The purpose of making them is to experience what recessive brown genes feel, or look like.

I read and study both the Quran and the Bible, I am going to use the Quran

2:30 - And when thy Lord said to the angels, I am going to place a ruler in the earth, they said: Wilt Thou place in it such as make mischief in it and shed blood? And we celebrate Thy praise and extol Thy holiness. He said: Surely I know what you know not.

What does Yahweh know that we do not know?
Yahweh brought out the brown germs and turned them into men(non-blacks), to teach us the character traits of the recessive genes, Its weakness, evil and self-forgetfulness.

There 2000 years in the caves was an experience to us learning how the recessive weak people can do for themselves, they turned into degenerates. Moses was sent to teach them civilization and in the process teach them also the path of righteousness.

Since, they were led out, we were to learn of their evil, which we did exceedingly well brilliantly, Prophets were sent to remind us, as well as to teach them righteousness. Remember, "to know is to be, and to learn something is to be that thing"

Now tell me, which disagreeable things have you done in your life and my life that was not learnt from the non-blacks?
Which of their disagreeable things or evils have We not partaken in? what more can they do to us in the art of wickedness?
Tell me if you know.

So if they were made to teach us evil, why blame them? That is the reason why we can never as Black people be racists, We don't hate them, We understand. (who is to blame? the pot or the potter), That was why we send to them many Prophets, outside The main Messengers or Prophets. For the good ones amongst them is good and will forever be learning , but the wicked ones that won't agree would be flushed out.

And brother, The white or non-blacks are not the first disagreeable thoughts or deeds, only this is the most evil.
That is why i recommend Elijah Muhammad's books. They may seem different, but they are saying the same thing complementing one another. Elijah Muhammad used more baby lessons, since Our brothers and sisters in the americas can adjust to at their early stage.

http://farrakhanfactor.com/library/
Those are the list of Elijah Muhammads' books. we can discuss it at length at anytime.

cupid1:
bros take it easy nah, you can't blow hot and cold at the same time.
In the book 'black root science' which you introduced to us, you told us that the 24 elders allow a child to be born with his conciousness(of his true divine nature) to be born with him when the wickedness of the world against the blacks becomes too much. The book also told us that moses, jesus and mohammed were some of such people and now you have come to tell us again that moses came to deliver a race of degenerate caucasian race from the caves. Haba brother, you cannot bring two diferrent beliefs from two different sources and feed it to us nah
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2015
I thought, Lucy was the first human from which all humanbeing came from, and that was 200,000 years ago. Something new has being discovered, as far back as 800,000 to 1,000,000 years old. Guess where? The uk (united kingdom).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BM74VTSho3g

Archaeologists announced Friday that they have discovered human footprints in England that are between 800,000 and 1 million years old — the most ancient found outside Africa, and the earliest evidence of human life in Northern Europe.

A team from the British Museum, London's Natural History Museum and Queen Mary college at the University of London uncovered imprints from up to five individuals in ancient estuary mud at Happisburgh on the country's eastern coast.

British Museum archaeologist Nick Ashton said the discovery — recounted in detail in the journal PLOS ONE — was "a tangible link to our earliest human relatives."

Preserved in layers of silt and sand for hundreds of millennia before being exposed by the tide last year, the prints give a vivid glimpse of some of our most ancient ancestors. They were left by a group, including at least two children and one adult male.

They could have been be a family foraging on the banks of a river scientists think may be the ancient Thames, beside grasslands where bison, mammoth, hippos and rhinoceros roamed.

The researchers said the humans who left the footprints may have been related to Homo antecessor, or "pioneer man," whose fossilized remains have been found in Spain. That species died out about 800,000 years ago.

Ashton said the footprints are between 800,000 — "as a conservative estimate" — and 1 million years old, at least 100,000 years older than scientists' earlier estimate of the first human habitation in Britain.

This findings were by no Black people, it is the white scientists. They may want to have us believe that they were the earliest, But we as Black people now know the truth.

How can any sane Black person follow or believe these people whose experiments and conclusions changes like the wiper of a car under a very powerful rainfall?

With this we can tell you about the Twa people of Ireland and england, their killing is the real story behind the so called "st- patrick's day" that the ignorant Blackman blindly celebrates.
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
gatiano:
Moses and Muhammad were not born with their unconscious memory, They were taught when they grew up.
We were told all our lives that Moses lead the fake israelis out of Egypt, That was a lie and fabrication, Moses brought them out of the caves into civilization; what is today the middle east and Africa(north).
Your question was, Why would we go back and bring them, the degenerates out of the cave?

I am sorry for answering a question with two or more questions;
- Why did we the black people have to go as far as 44,000 years to bringing to the surface our recessive brown genes?
- Why did we make them out of us atall?
- Do you think that they would have come out of the caves without the Elders permitting it?

The purpose of making them is to experience what recessive brown genes feel, or look like.

I read and study both the Quran and the Bible, I am going to use the Quran

2:30 - And when thy Lord said to the angels, I am going to place a ruler in the earth, they said: Wilt Thou place in it such as make mischief in it and shed blood? And we celebrate Thy praise and extol Thy holiness. He said: Surely I know what you know not.

What does Yahweh know that we do not know?
Yahweh brought out the brown germs and turned them into men(non-blacks), to teach us the character traits of the recessive genes, Its weakness, evil and self-forgetfulness.

There 2000 years in the caves was an experience to us learning how the recessive weak people can do for themselves, they turned into degenerates. Moses was sent to teach them civilization and in the process teach them also the path of righteousness.

Since, they were led out, we were to learn of their evil, which we did exceedingly well brilliantly, Prophets were sent to remind us, as well as to teach them righteousness. Remember, "to know is to be, and to learn something is to be that thing"

Now tell me, which disagreeable things have you done in your life and my life that was not learnt from the non-blacks?
Which of their disagreeable things or evils have We not partaken in? what more can they do to us in the art of wickedness?
Tell me if you know.

So if they were made to teach us evil, why blame them? That is the reason why we can never as Black people be racists, We don't hate them, We understand. (who is to blame? the pot or the potter), That was why we send to them many Prophets, outside The main Messengers or Prophets. For the good ones amongst them is good and will forever be learning , but the wicked ones that won't agree would be flushed out.

And brother, The white or non-blacks are not the first disagreeable thoughts or deeds, only this is the most evil.
That is why i recommend Elijah Muhammad's books. They may seem different, but they are saying the same thing complementing one another. Elijah Muhammad used more baby lessons, since Our brothers and sisters in the americas can adjust to at their early stage.

http://farrakhanfactor.com/library/
Those are the list of Elijah Muhammads' books. we can discuss it at length at anytime.

wait lets finish debating one point first, dont start digressing yet. the idea you posted above still doesn't align with the teachings of 'black root science'. 'black root science' teaches us that moses was a black man who was sent by God to rescue his fellow black people from the oppression of the non-black egyptians. But in your previous post, you now say that moses was sent to rescue a race of degenerate caucasians from caves now my question is which of these belifs should we BELIEVE
and about the issue of all wicked acts coming from whites, i have this to say-"our fore-fathers never knew any white men, most of them didn't even know there were people in other parts of the world who where non-black; but that didn't stop them from going to war, killing and raping. Infact the isrealites in the bible partook in these sort of activities when 'GOD' commanded"

1 Like

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlXd7uNJ3mM

Anthropologists Discover Entire World DNA in Africans

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 11:14pm On Apr 06, 2015
I read Blackroots science 3 times, You would need to read again. Ofcourse, you've got other things to do, you can read them at your leisure time.

Moses major duty was to get the caucasians out of the caves. They was a place in Blackroots, where the author wrote that Moses was sent to the caves after The Eloheim already made the reptilians, the greys and the andromedans after The Eloheim saw the mess the caucasian were doing.

Also from the Quran "The Cave",

18:10 When the youths sought refuge in the Cave, they said: Our Lord, grant us mercy from Thyself, and provide for us a right course in our affair.

18:11 So We prevented them from hearing in the Cave for a number of years,

18:12 Then We raised them up that We might know which of the two parties was best able to calculate the time for which they remained.

18:13 We relate to thee their story with truth. Surely they were youths who believed in their Lord and We increased them in guidance.

"We" in the verses refers to GOD.

Our Forefather to what age exactly? Those Forefathers also had Fathers who knew about it. They sent Moses. I would like you to read the book again, Moses was not sent to Egypt to teach, He was in Egypt to learn, one of the things He learnt in Egypt was the making of the swine or pig(by slicing both the sperms of the cat and the rat, merging them together and introducing the merged sperms into the female dog). This is why we were told not to eat the pork. Because it was actually a medicine used in the cleaning up of these people.

And the Bible story of Moses with Pharoah is a prophesy about to be fulfilled. Refering to the Blacks outsides of their homeland and families in Africa and The middle east. Until the 1850s, both Africa and middle-east was one continent.

cupid1:
wait lets finish debating one point first, dont start digressing yet. the idea you posted above still doesn't align with the teachings of 'black root science'. 'black root science' teaches us that moses was a black man who was sent by God to rescue his fellow black people from the oppression of the non-black egyptians. But in your previous post, you now say that moses was sent to rescue a race of degenerate caucasians from caves now my question is which of these belifs should we BELIEVE
and about the issue of all wicked acts coming from whites, i have this to say-"our fore-fathers never knew any white men, most of them didn't even know there were people in other parts of the world who where non-black; but that didn't stop them from going to war, killing and raping. Infact the isrealites in the bible partook in these sort of activities when 'GOD' commanded"

1 Like

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 08, 2015
gatiano:
I read Blackroots science 3 times, You would need to read again. Ofcourse, you've got other things to do, you can read them at your leisure time.

Moses major duty was to get the caucasians out of the caves. They was a place in Blackroots, where the author wrote that Moses was sent to the caves after The Eloheim already made the reptilians, the greys and the andromedans after The Eloheim saw the mess the caucasian were doing.

Also from the Quran "The Cave",

18:10 When the youths sought refuge in the Cave, they said: Our Lord, grant us mercy from Thyself, and provide for us a right course in our affair.

18:11 So We prevented them from hearing in the Cave for a number of years,

18:12 Then We raised them up that We might know which of the two parties was best able to calculate the time for which they remained.

18:13 We relate to thee their story with truth. Surely they were youths who believed in their Lord and We increased them in guidance.

"We" in the verses refers to GOD.

Our Forefather to what age exactly? Those Forefathers also had Fathers who knew about it. They sent Moses. I would like you to read the book again, Moses was not sent to Egypt to teach, He was in Egypt to learn, one of the things He learnt in Egypt was the making of the swine or pig(by slicing both the sperms of the cat and the rat, merging them together and introducing the merged sperms into the female dog). This is why we were told not to eat the pork. Because it was actually a medicine used in the cleaning up of these people.

And the Bible story of Moses with Pharoah is a prophesy about to be fulfilled. Refering to the Blacks outsides of their homeland and families in Africa and The middle east. Until the 1850s, both Africa and middle-east was one continent.

what is your take on astral travel and telekinesis ? I've tried astral travel a couple of times, didn't work-and the few times it did, i always get jerked back into my body. Telekinesis has never worked for me
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 10:54pm On Apr 08, 2015
The issuse is not whether you did it or not, The main issue is remembering the experiences. In intensed situation we do remember, but in most cases we don't remember. We astral travel often times and we don't even know it. example is what is called "de ja vu", it will sometimes just seem to us that we have experience that situation before, but we can remember; it simply means at one time past, could be 3 mins ago, we travelled.
Many of us have dreams, the moment we wake up, it is all gone, that we won't even remember a piece of it.

This is according to me, astral travel, travel for what? you must have a reason why you need to travel, and in most cases, you may not need to. However, we are travel all the time, we just don't remember or we mistake it for a dream.

Telekinesis, i don't know much about it and i don't think about it. but it does work, not just as in the movies. It works over time.
Our parent oftentimes tells us to keep things and thoughts to ourselves and not overcelebrate, and i always ask them why, they would always say that we do not know what people a thinking. It is thoughts that control things over time, it is the fastest thing, according to Elijah Muhammad, thoughts have a speed of 24 billion miles/sec. We always set things in motion with our thoughts.

Also, everything in the universe vibrates with different frequencies, once you are able to align your frequency with people's frequency around you, you won't need a phone to talk to me, you would be able to send msg using your mind (telepath but best word for it is radiohead), Jesus was said to be wonderful at it. You can also align your frequency with frequencies of other things. (i don't much about it).

Finally, you can rush it, just follow the lessons by blackroots, or The nation of Islam and other black organisation. at the end of the day, it starts with what we eat, how often we eat and when we eat. food is life, it keeps us alive, it also take us away.

cupid1:
what is your take on astral travel and telekinesis ? I've tried astral travel a couple of times, didn't work-and the few times it did, i always get jerked back into my body. Telekinesis has never worked for me
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 1:39am On Apr 09, 2015
gatiano:
The issuse is not whether you did it or not, The main issue is remembering the experiences. In intensed situation we do remember, but in most cases we don't remember. We astral travel often times and we don't even know it. example is what is called "de ja vu", it will sometimes just seem to us that we have experience that situation before, but we can remember; it simply means at one time past, could be 3 mins ago, we travelled.
Many of us have dreams, the moment we wake up, it is all gone, that we won't even remember a piece of it.

This is according to me, astral travel, travel for what? you must have a reason why you need to travel, and in most cases, you may not need to. However, we are travel all the time, we just don't remember or we mistake it for a dream.

Telekinesis, i don't know much about it and i don't think about it. but it does work, not just as in the movies. It works over time.
Our parent oftentimes tells us to keep things and thoughts to ourselves and not overcelebrate, and i always ask them why, they would always say that we do not know what people a thinking. It is thoughts that control things over time, it is the fastest thing, according to Elijah Muhammad, thoughts have a speed of 24 billion miles/sec. We always set things in motion with our thoughts.

Also, everything in the universe vibrates with different frequencies, once you are able to align your frequency with people's frequency around you, you won't need a phone to talk to me, you would be able to send msg using your mind (telepath but best word for it is radiohead), Jesus was said to be wonderful at it. You can also align your frequency with frequencies of other things. (i don't much about it).

Finally, you can rush it, just follow the lessons by blackroots, or The nation of Islam and other black organisation. at the end of the day, it starts with what we eat, how often we eat and when we eat. food is life, it keeps us alive, it also take us away.

true, i neva remember my dreams. Just bits and pieces that usually don't make any sense. Like the dream where i was a murderer and killed about 3 people.
After any attempt at astral projection, i usually sleep through the day 'cos of fatigue
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by joe4christ(m): 7:39am On Apr 09, 2015
gatiano:
Let us with respect bring up our arguements. This is made to awaken us. Nobody is forced to believe in this, but rather to keep an open mind. I am not the author of this book, however, the author of this book has given every black man and blackwoman on planet earth the freedom and the access to discuss this very important information about ourselves. let us keep up in discussion to develop our psyche. YOU'RE WELCOME ON THE TREAD!

PLEASE DO NOT BE RUDE!

I am so following you like bomper to bomper... Pls can i get the link to downloading same book?
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Brothers and Sisters, here is another new findings by them, They are suggesting it to being alien or stuffs. Ego is powerful in the minds of these people, Thank GOD we now know who we are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tkhscFeDkN0&index=46&list=WL

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rx6Mm0xpfuw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
You've been teachin about how to contact past lives, the degrees of knowledge and stuff like that, i have other questions. Have you ever been able to contact(or should i say access) any of your past lives and have you acquired any 'degree' of knowledge(specify which)
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 10:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
Yes, but obviously not first-self which i once made mistake of, To contact First-self face to face, You must be able to let everything go, just like Jesus told the disciple; Thus I'm not yet on that level. However, He directs.
If you read one or two of my posts outside this tread, You will notice i always say or quote "GOD loves nothing more than questions, GOD loves questions but not testing" When GOD answers you, you would automatically praise Him. You ask Him intelligently, He answers you intelligently. You ask stupidly, He answers likewise but He will never lie.

It is when we have our first experience while we are grown up people is when you would understand that while we were young, fresh and very righteous minded, We see our Ancestors almost all the time or in most cases have the experiences of the pastlife events.

What is Heaven or paradise or Hereafter? A lot of people tell us their vision about fine places, beautiful mansions and all that stuff in white and in gold. I never argued i've got opened mind.
My Vision, A lot of trouble, pandemic was going, we could not win until we decided to put brains and hands together, we broke the extremely large building, suddenly a very bright light. 15 years ago.

Nuclear explosion, The only thing people seems to be running away from was radiation, everybody in confusion and disarray, I got burnt a little, I was found, i saw a very mild smile of assurance, then the big door opens, Then light. 1 or 2 years ago.

It took me time to complete this dream or vision till the end, Its always so scary that i'd wake up in between.

My Ancestor experience- Before i got to know Blackroots sciences, I knew The Nation of Islam first. I have been to so many churches, catholics, anglican, methodies, some mosques, winners, redeem, mfm, a lot of fellowship in the neighbourhood and schools etc. Most of the time i was invited, not one did i find the truth, after i entered europe, where didn't i go? I was not looking for anything, i'm just curious.
Until I saw A man on the screen who said GOD IS A MAN. Nothing as strucked me in my life as that statement, Immidiately i said to myself, "that is it" The whiteman is the devil, evidently i replied, i have spent a little time with them to know that. That He was Black took me time to accept, but with all scientific datas provided, I could not proof him wrong and more importantly The whites could not proof this wrong since the 1930s.
But a very attentive whiteman asked a very tricky question, to me at the time, it was impossible to get answers to that.
The question was "If Louis Farrakhan hates whites so much, why does he palm His hair?" This struck my mind so much. And later i started to eat as Elijah Muhammad instructed "one meal a day, no pork, less or no milk etc" I followed almost all the instructions which is the same as Blackroots (blackroots makes it easier). In few months time, i had improved my health, I lost a lot of weight under three month, snoring reduced, i felt very light after a very longtime. Then i got the lucid dream. I saw myself in the past life or in another world, He is different in physical appearance, but i felt my inner attitude in Him, He just smiled and said, calm down, i know you want to touch it, go on touch it (telepathy). The surroundings was very calm and neat, However, the one thing that overwhelmed me was the PEACE. ( I can never describe it, it is an experience), The gravity of that PEACE was too much i pushed back, after which i had more fearlessness in me. All this time, i haven't read Blackroots. With this conscious experience, i was able to remember a few of them from my childhood, before i was 10.

Food is the most important aspect of our lives, It keeps us alive, it also kills us. The less and less frequent we eat, the healtheir, the more conscious we would be and the longer we will live. Types of food matters, the lists of the right food are in Elijah Muhammad's book.
Sex matters, Be faithful to one, opposite sex. Bath after sex and possibly before. Clean hygiene is very important, inside your body, on your body and your surroundings.

That is the only thing we can see of Hereafter or Heaven, Only Light.

cupid1:
You've been teachin about how to contact past lives, the degrees of knowledge and stuff like that, i have other questions. Have you ever been able to contact(or should i say access) any of your past lives and have you acquired any 'degree' of knowledge(specify which)

1 Like

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 7:27am On Apr 14, 2015
gatiano:
Yes, but obviously not first-self which i once made mistake of, To contact First-self face to face, You must be able to let everything go, just like Jesus told the disciple; Thus I'm not yet on that level. However, He directs.
If you read one or two of my posts outside this tread, You will notice i always say or quote "GOD loves nothing more than questions, GOD loves questions but not testing" When GOD answers you, you would automatically praise Him. You ask Him intelligently, He answers you intelligently. You ask stupidly, He answers likewise but He will never lie.

It is when we have our first experience while we are grown up people is when you would understand that while we were young, fresh and very righteous minded, We see our Ancestors almost all the time or in most cases have the experiences of the pastlife events.

What is Heaven or paradise or Hereafter? A lot of people tell us their vision about fine places, beautiful mansions and all that stuff in white and in gold. I never argued i've got opened mind.
My Vision, A lot of trouble, pandemic was going, we could not win until we decided to put brains and hands together, we broke the extremely large building, suddenly a very bright light. 15 years ago.

Nuclear explosion, The only thing people seems to be running away from was radiation, everybody in confusion and disarray, I got burnt a little, I was found, i saw a very mild smile of assurance, then the big door opens, Then light. 1 or 2 years ago.

It took me time to complete this dream or vision till the end, Its always so scary that i'd wake up in between.

My Ancestor experience- Before i got to know Blackroots sciences, I knew The Nation of Islam first. I have been to so many churches, catholics, anglican, methodies, some mosques, winners, redeem, mfm, a lot of fellowship in the neighbourhood and schools etc. Most of the time i was invited, not one did i find the truth, after i entered europe, where didn't i go? I was not looking for anything, i'm just curious.
Until I saw A man on the screen who said GOD IS A MAN. Nothing as strucked me in my life as that statement, Immidiately i said to myself, "that is it" The whiteman is the devil, evidently i replied, i have spent a little time with them to know that. That He was Black took me time to accept, but with all scientific datas provided, I could not proof him wrong and more importantly The whites could not proof this wrong since the 1930s.
But a very attentive whiteman asked a very tricky question, to me at the time, it was impossible to get answers to that.
The question was "If Louis Farrakhan hates whites so much, why does he palm His hair?" This struck my mind so much. And later i started to eat as Elijah Muhammad instructed "one meal a day, no pork, less or no milk etc" I followed almost all the instructions which is the same as Blackroots (blackroots makes it easier). In few months time, i had improved my health, I lost a lot of weight under three month, snoring reduced, i felt very light after a very longtime. Then i got the lucid dream. I saw myself in the past life or in another world, He is different in physical appearance, but i felt my inner attitude in Him, He just smiled and said, calm down, i know you want to touch it, go on touch it (telepathy). The surroundings was very calm and neat, However, the one thing that overwhelmed me was the PEACE. ( I can never describe it, it is an experience), The gravity of that PEACE was too much i pushed back, after which i had more fearlessness in me. All this time, i haven't read Blackroots. With this conscious experience, i was able to remember a few of them from my childhood, before i was 10.

Food is the most important aspect of our lives, It keeps us alive, it also kills us. The less and less frequent we eat, the healtheir, the more conscious we would be and the longer we will live. Types of food matters, the lists of the right food are in Elijah Muhammad's book.
Sex matters, Be faithful to one, opposite sex. Bath after sex and possibly before. Clean hygiene is very important, inside your body, on your body and your surroundings.

That is the only thing we can see of Hereafter or Heaven, Only Light.

i'm going to skip two meals a day and my in-between meals to try this. If it doesn't work, i'll probably kill youcheesy
but back to the degrees of knowledge ish, have you acquired any, and would you advise anyone to join esoteric organisations like amorc and free masons ?
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 5:23pm On Apr 14, 2015
You should try it, Eating just one meal a day. I do fall off the wagon myself too because i tried one meal in two days, when i wasn't ready, it messed me up.

One complete meal a day, We have the best foods and how they are made in Africa. Our forefathers were the most intelligent when it comes to making and processing food. We simply hate our own, acquired other people kind of foods, and not long later we started dieing off like chickens at the Ages of 45 to 70.
Our forefathers never taught us to eat- Flour(bread, puffpuff and deep fried chinchin etc), Yam, maize, brown beans, rice, nuts, They hated pork, potatoes, excessive tomatoes, white sugar, cow meat, milk etc.

What then did we eat?
Yam was always pounded (eating yam ordinarily is very hard on the stomach, it takes a very long time to get absorbed), Thus they pounded within The Igbo people , the Ekiti people and few others. The Ijebus turned it into a soup meal called "ikokore" and several other culture with their own ways, but they never ate yam raw.

Milk- Have you ever wondered why animals suck on their mothers for a while and they completely stopped? Well, we just stopped sucking our mother's bossom, we however continued drinking milk, till it bloats our stomach to hell and we die at 55. It is better processed into other milk products like cheese called "wara" by the Ilorin or Northern Nigerian people. If at all we need to drink milk, It must be directly from the cow.
That is one of the reasons for cow, not its meats. Fulani and Hausa People have alot of cows, i doubt if they eat them, They only consumed their milk. White people on the other hand need milk, that is the source of their vitamin D and We get freely from sunlight.

Rice- needs to be grounded, Rice is an Asian food, not for those based on the African land, however if need must be grounded or atleast eaten less.

Maize- Was never ours, it was brought from the americas, our forefathers saw it studied it and turned it into "pap or akamu". Maize is very strong and complicated for our Black stomach or any other races only if they but accept the truth. Maize is for chickens and birds, They have gizzard to properly and completely grind the maize.

Chickens are kept just for their eggs. if chickens, then young ones, The young chickens don't have the abilities to eat dirt just yet. Eggs not too much, Once in two weeks in cool.

Beans- The best beans is the white beans with white nodes called navy bean. If brown beans, then it could be turned into moimoi or akara, ever wondered why we wash the brown skins of beans off? yet we eat it all when we cook it straight.

Meats-
The Hausa and the Fulanis eat only the sheep or goat or lamb as meat, cow meats only once in a very longtime.
The Yorubas eat lamb or goat meats, and mostly grasscutters because grasscutters only feed on nuts
The Igbos too are mainly goat or lamb meat and also grasscutters.
lamb,goats, sheep grasscutters don't eat any fleshy thing, never! The best meat is the sheep, they don't see death coming.

Fish- small fishes are best. The people that eat big large fishes thinking that they are chopping life are in reality chopping death which is exactly for bread.
It is poverty that makes us eat breads. the poorest food ever, it swells back in the stomach blocking the alimentary canal
I will continue in few hours....

cupid1:
i'm going to skip two meals a day and my in-between meals to try this. If it doesn't work, i'll probably kill youcheesy
but back to the degrees of knowledge ish, have you acquired any, and would you advise anyone to join esoteric organisations like amorc and free masons ?
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 8:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
Breads must be well cooked and baked, The browner the better, The brown sides of breads is actually better than the inner white, no wonder children love the brown part (children are pure).
Africa has the best foods on earth, which was grown in specifically for our digestive systems. The best foods being the chlorophy (green leaves), ewedu, ugwu, tete, shoko, bitter leaf etc, nothing is better than this.A lot of fresh fruits(natural fruits).
That been said, I hope you read "How to eat to live" 1 &2 by Elijah Muhammad, it is free online.

Eat everyday between 4 and 6 pm. do not sleep with food in your guts, it causes unbalanced dreams or shitty dream, like seeing oneself in a pool of faeces.

Is it advisable to join freemasons or other secret society? first of all, All the development we see the whiteman do today, even as much as send satellites into deep space is all rooted in the secret societies. All their knowledge of secret societies was gotten from Black people, precisely Yahweh. Yahweh left degree knowledge divided into 3.
1) 360 degree knowledge
2) 36 neters
3) 33 degree knowledge.

The 3rd (33 degree) was given to the light races, The best of them was brought into Egypt and the middle east where they taught them.
so is it right for you to be made a mason? It simply does not make sense, why? Because you were born a freemason.

Freemasons are builders, so are all the other secret societies, It is all about building a society (since these light people are contuary to God's nature, they do it in the opposite direction) that is why aeroplanes can drop from mid air, opposite nuclear engineering makes nuclear weapons.

If the ancients built the universe from the scratch, and you are their child, who then are you?
Yes we have forgotten the abilities, but it is not lost. We are regaining it, Thus you must give yourself to reading. Your spare time must be for reading, reading anything available. Anything? Yes.

Blackman sees life as one, life=1. Everything in the universe is Life, GOD IS ONE, so GOD IS LIFE since LIFE IS ONE. We must study and know life.
Thus it is a must for us to know chemistry, mathematics, linguistics, physics, astronomy, cosmology, tricknology, agric, philosophy, biology, anatomy, engineering, musical sciences, geography, commerce, economics etc. All of these are included in Life.

The light races divides life into segments, subjects and sub-subjects. why? they only have 6 ounces brain compare to blackman's 7.5 ounces of brain. They divided life into subjects and then assign subjects to people according to status. Thus, no one man is complete. That is why i believe Allah is in the person of Master Fard Muhammad. Once you know such knowledge, You would be proudly called Allah, but still you are Allah on man level.

I once said all Black people are by nature Muslims. i was abused, Not the muslims of the arabs. The richest man ever lived in this cycle was a Blackman. Musa Mansa. He was not A muslim made from the middle-east, His brother was one of the first to sail across the atlantic in known history.

If you notice, I have always told people on the forum not to believe, believing is ignorance. Always have an opened mind. Open your mind, nothing is too big for your mind. Go about your way, with that mind opened, The truth will come up from the inside.

cupid1:

1 Like

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 10:19am On Apr 15, 2015
gatiano:
Breads must be well cooked and baked, The browner the better, The brown sides of breads is actually better than the inner white, no wonder children love the brown part (children are pure).
Africa has the best foods on earth, which was grown in specifically for our digestive systems. The best foods being the chlorophy (green leaves), ewedu, ugwu, tete, shoko, bitter leaf etc, nothing is better than this.A lot of fresh fruits(natural fruits).
That been said, I hope you read "How to eat to live" 1 &2 by Elijah Muhammad, it is free online.

Eat everyday between 4 and 6 pm. do not sleep with food in your guts, it causes unbalanced dreams or shitty dream, like seeing oneself in a pool of faeces.

Is it advisable to join freemasons or other secret society? first of all, All the development we see the whiteman do today, even as much as send satellites into deep space is all rooted in the secret societies. All their knowledge of secret societies was gotten from Black people, precisely Yahweh. Yahweh left degree knowledge divided into 3.
1) 360 degree knowledge
2) 36 neters
3) 33 degree knowledge.

The 3rd (33 degree) was given to the light races, The best of them was brought into Egypt and the middle east where they taught them.
so is it right for you to be made a mason? It simply does not make sense, why? Because you were born a freemason.

Freemasons are builders, so are all the other secret societies, It is all about building a society (since these light people are contuary to God's nature, they do it in the opposite direction) that is why aeroplanes can drop from mid air, opposite nuclear engineering makes nuclear weapons.

If the ancients built the universe from the scratch, and you are their child, who then are you?
Yes we have forgotten the abilities, but it is not lost. We are regaining it, Thus you must give yourself to reading. Your spare time must be for reading, reading anything available. Anything? Yes.

Blackman sees life as one, life=1. Everything in the universe is Life, GOD IS ONE, so GOD IS LIFE since LIFE IS ONE. We must study and know life.
Thus it is a must for us to know chemistry, mathematics, linguistics, physics, astronomy, cosmology, tricknology, agric, philosophy, biology, anatomy, engineering, musical sciences, geography, commerce, economics etc. All of these are included in Life.

The light races divides life into segments, subjects and sub-subjects. why? they only have 6 ounces brain compare to blackman's 7.5 ounces of brain. They divided life into subjects and then assign subjects to people according to status. Thus, no one man is complete. That is why i believe Allah is in the person of Master Fard Muhammad. Once you know such knowledge, You would be proudly called Allah, but still you are Allah on man level.

I once said all Black people are by nature Muslims. i was abused, Not the muslims of the arabs. The richest man ever lived in this cycle was a Blackman. Musa Mansa. He was not A muslim made from the middle-east, His brother was one of the first to sail across the atlantic in known history.

If you notice, I have always told people on the forum not to believe, believing is ignorance. Always have an opened mind. Open your mind, nothing is too big for your mind. Go about your way, with that mind opened, The truth will come up from the inside.

1 Like

Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by gatiano(m): 10:53am On Apr 18, 2015
Re: African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 18, 2015
@gatiano, how can we the real hebrews acquire back the lost land of israel from the fake white jews?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Be Worse If Buhari Wins 2nd Term - Cardinal Okogie / About The High Rate Of Extramarital Sexual Affairs Today / If Colonial Masters Didn't Introduce Christianity Will We All Have Gone To Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 211
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.