Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

How Should You Pay When Importing From China - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Should You Pay When Importing From China (44158 Views)

China To Start Importing From Nigeria - Emefiele, CBN Governor / Is Importing From China Better Than Buying From Lagos? / Importing From Malaysia To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by eben123(m): 7:48am On May 11, 2017
munezo:
I am having same issue here. I was told by my bank that the monthly spending limit online is now $100 as set by CBN.

They even said their card (VISA) does not work on all chinese owned websites.

Whoever has a way out of this mess should tell us, please.

Hello bro,then you need to get a payoneer card..it is a virtual us account and you can use it to pay for your goods without any limit. you can also use it to withdraw from ATM here in Nigeria...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by eben123(m): 7:51am On May 11, 2017
dyonpoint:
Plz guys I want to buy an item from aliexpress nd it cost 270$. Please how can I make the payment. Due to the limit on ATM this payment will not be possible.
Please if you know of any reliable way or company that can help plz tell me. Thanks.
Hello bro,then you need to get a payoneer card..it is a virtual us account and you can use it to pay for your goods without any limit. you can also use it to withdraw from ATM here in Nigeria... I can help you order for one..
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by Egonne1(f): 10:42am On May 11, 2017
[Need help with making the payment? I can help make this payment on any Chinese site and u credit me with the naira. There is no limit to the amount I can do per time. Contact signature if interested
quote author=eben123 post=56409069]Hello bro,then you need to get a payoneer card..it is a virtual us account and you can use it to pay for your goods without any limit. you can also use it to withdraw from ATM here in Nigeria... I can help you order for one.. kindly whatsapp me 08171050192[/quote]
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by Roseey0(f): 1:54pm On May 12, 2017
Roseey0:
any one plzz
Thank you egonne1
She handled my online payment swiftly with a favourable rate.
Am recommending her for any web transaction.
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by softsoul22(m): 3:05pm On May 12, 2017
Hi Naira_landers, it's been a while and hope the ball is rolling to your side? I'm an export agent dealing in the export of major Agro-allied products e.g Cashew nuts, Cocoa, Sesame seeds etc. We also deal in the export of Koso-wood, hard wood Charcoal, processed rubber as well. I want to let all concerned exporters or shippers to be informed that the Ministry of environment through the department of forestry has lifted the suspension on the export of Koso-wood and the new policy is that there's rules and regulations that has to be adhere to. Here are the required documents from the Nigeria Customs before your goods can be approve and allow to get Inn and stamped to be ship to the P.O.D!

1. Approval letter to export wood from Nigeria Customs headquarter

2. Approval letter from ministry of Finance

3. Letter of support from ministry of Environment Department of Forestry

4. Nigeria export promotion council (NEPC)

5. Company registered certified letter from (CAC)

6. N X P to be opened through the bank

7. Nigeria Export Supervision Scheme original payment slip (NESS)

8. Clean certificate of Inspection (CCI).

These are the required documents needed before you start your wood export, for those that can't wait to procure the documents, we have our own already procured documents that you can make use of in order not to delay your buyer and other logistics involved! You can always get in touch with us if you care to patronize to work on your behalf.

Warm Regards,
Abayomi,
+2347062641000, +2348122648651
Email: digitalwisdom22@gmail.com
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 12, 2017
ZUBY77:
Thanks OP.
Making payments to Chinese sellers is one of the biggest headaches in buying goods from China.
No doubt, China is the world's biggest market and will remain so for decades to come due to the government policies that cut the production taxes to near zero.

One of the reasons why I chose to relocate to China is the same reason about finding it difficult to make safe payments to sellers in China.
Being adventurous in nature, I decided to explore the possibilities of making payments to China easy for Nigerians.

So what did I do?
I opened up Nigeria bank accounts where people pay in Naira, I buy RMB (Chinese Yuan), contact the seller, verify his or her business before making payments.
This became so easy for me to do because I have 5 Chinese workers that do the job for me.

The initial challenge was getting people to trust that you won't run away with their money but we were able to overcome that easily because the two people I started with, brought their friends after successful and fast transactions, the new people brought new people and so on.
It also helped that a lot of my followers from my books were into importation too and they didn't think twice before using our system.

At a stage, we decided to create Whatsapp group where everyone ask questions and buys cheap goods on sale from me.
We don't have fixed percentage, I will tell you the exact current rate of RMB to Naira and Dollar. That's what you pay. The condition is that my company ship the goods to Nigeria. If you are going to send to another shipping agency, then we will discuss how much you pay me for paying your seller in China.
All in all, Global Runs Express makes payment to China as easy as ABC.
You can get in contact with +8613544479311

Whatsapp, Wechat, etc...
And for those who wish to use our shipping services to send goods to Nigeria, you can just ask your supplier to send the goods to our Head Office in Guangzhou

In Chinese: 广东省广州市越秀区环市西路130号宇宙服装鞋业广场C区C302
In English: C302, C Area, Universe Clothing and Footwear Square, No 130 Huanshi Xi Road, Guangzhou, China
Contact Person: Samson (Zuby)

Simply add your name and my phone number to the address, that way, i will know who owns what when it arrives.

please how can I possibly reach you
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by Egonne1(f): 11:20am On May 13, 2017
Thank u boss. I appreciate the recommendation.
Contact for all your web payments.
Roseey0:

Thank you egonne1
She handled my online payment swiftly with a favourable rate.
Am recommending her for any web transaction.
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by Egonne1(f): 11:24am On May 13, 2017
Need to make payment on any Chinese sites and worried about bank limit? No need to worry. I can help make all payments on all your Chinese websites and u credit me with naira. Instant payment guaranteed. Call or WhatsApp 0701 247 0952 for enquiries.
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by bobogii2008: 3:26pm On May 13, 2017
Hello guys... Im new in this importation thing from China. But something seems to bother me a lot about the whole process, the shipping and clearing fees. D chinese company i buy from charges me 4$ per kg, the guys at the custom charge me 850 per kg, i end up spending almost half in value of the purchased products on shipping and clearing. Please is there a cheaper way Around this. Thanks
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by eben123(m): 11:35am On May 30, 2017
bobogii2008:
Hello guys... Im new in this importation thing from China. But something seems to bother me a lot about the whole process, the shipping and clearing fees. D chinese company i buy from charges me 4$ per kg, the guys at the custom charge me 850 per kg, i end up spending almost half in value of the purchased products on shipping and clearing. Please is there a cheaper way Around this. Thanks
which site are you buying from and what are you buying
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by bobogii2008: 8:46pm On May 30, 2017
eben123:
which site are you buying from and what are you buying

Oral care products in bulk. I'm buying directly from the manufacturers.
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by daisy1(f): 7:30am On Nov 08, 2017
Hello Everyone, i am an importer and will give my own 2kobo advice to new and intending suppliers...

When buying from chima, always always claim to be from the US, that makes them put their best foot first.. (pun intended).

If you are starting the business for the first time, and you dont know what to sell, search online for products that have a rave at the moment and start with that. ALMOST everything is or can be made in china.
Since you are a new business owner, there is a downside if you are buying in small quantities, you cannot completely alter the products to your choice, you will have to buy as it is.. There are suppliers on alibaba who still sell from 20pcs upwards... But remember no matter the cost from china, you must make profit... Always use alibaba to start..
Now in relation to scammers on alibaba, i would say the percentage is very low, even when i started as a small person buying things in 1 dozen, i never experienced any scam. China has everything from high quality to the lowest quality, all depends on quantity you are buying and cash you have.

If you want to start today, 50k is enough to start with. I started my business with 42,600. I can never forget it and this was inclusive of shipping.. You can start with more as that will give you more flexibility. That year, na my entire life savings be that oo.
How do you pay your suppliers you might ask.... After chatting with your supplier on alibaba(please download and use the app, its easier and faster) you can move them to wechat, they don't need your phone number for this, just your wechat id, still maintain your US nationality, it helps most times.
After concluding via pictures, video calls and messages, you can now to proceed to payment..
These are the methods to pay.

*Tell the supplier to create an invoice with the agreed amount on alibaba and send you the link. Dollar limit has been increased to 1,000usd since August or September on gtb mastercard, i dont know if that is still the case. Alibaba charges 2.5% of the total amount as service charge, and you must make payment together for both in the invoice

*if your bill is more than 1,000 usd, ask your supplier to send you alipay or wechat details for payment. contact zuby77, pay him in naira and he pays your supplier in yuan..i will explain further. Let say your total bill os 1380usd. Check online for current usd to rmb rate. Right now it's $1=6.64 but me i just use 6.6. Your payment to your supplier will be 1380x6.6 = 9108rmb or 9108CNY OR 9108yuan... They all mean the same.
Ask zuby for the current exchange rate of yuan to naira.
Please note that this is black market rate he's going to give you because he's not a bank and if you go aboki hand for 9ja go buy yuan, you cannot send it to your supplier...
Most 9ja banks will tell you, that your turn for sending Western union may reach next month, so don't even bother, except you want to go to cotonou and the difference still might not be much. Pay through zuby and save yourself plenty stress..

After you have paid, give your supplier the address of zuby office in china and they will ship your goods to him, he will in turn ship to Nigeria for you at 2k/kg or so and you will pick up at their nigerian office... If you are outside lagos, they can also help you ship to your state at a fee.

I would like to reiterate here, that i sleep as "early" as 11pm and wake up at 2am to chat with suppliers. China is 7 hours ahead of us.. Me i hit my suppliers early morning when their brain still fresh.. China workers do not play with their lunch time or holiday time at all. So i conclude all my businesses on time..

Buying goods from china is only half the work. How you sell, thats a different business all together.. You can inbox me for marketing tips..
I'm a firm believer of the sky is large enough to contain over 10 billion birds.

Peace my people

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by daisy1(f): 7:33am On Nov 08, 2017
bobogii2008:

Please explain properly, why is the chinese company you are buying from charging you $4/kg. Is it shipping to Nigeria?

Contact zuby77, he will ship for you at 2100/kg and that's everything you pay... Just wait for some time and you receive your goods.

1 Like

Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by Nobody: 10:49am On Nov 08, 2017
Whoever that can import Nokia 103 and can sell it at #1500-1600 should contact me for steady supply
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by Vincad: 4:19am On Nov 17, 2017
@ ZUBY77, does your company do door to door shipping from China to Nigeria?
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by ZUBY77(m): 4:37am On Nov 17, 2017
Vincad:
@ ZUBY77, does your company do door to door shipping from China to Nigeria?

Yes. But we are closed for the year.
Too much delays from airlines now
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by Vincad: 11:36am On Nov 17, 2017
ZUBY77:

Yes. But we are closed for the year.
Too much delays from airlines now

Unlucky me, can you please recommend another company, a company that won't scam me?
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by pryme(m): 12:52pm On Nov 17, 2017
Vincad:

Unlucky me, can you please recommend another company, a company that won't scam me?

There is one Ezex guy here in business section, I think he opened a thread here, just search the business section.
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by eben123(m): 12:56pm On Nov 17, 2017
Vincad:

use this guy's, tested and trusted �✅

Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by Vincad: 3:00pm On Nov 17, 2017
pryme:

There is one Ezex guy here in business section, I think he opened a thread here, just search the business section.
Thanks I'll check him out.
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by Vincad: 3:01pm On Nov 17, 2017
eben123:

use this guy's, tested and trusted �✅
Okay, thank you.
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by macbeyland(m): 5:41am On Jun 20, 2018
This thread no longer functional?

1 Like

Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by eben123(m): 10:45am On Jun 20, 2018
macbeyland:
This thread no longer functional?

What info do you need sir?
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by yemiakeem20(m): 4:50am On Jun 27, 2018
Donsy:

Bro NBC SKYE LOGISTICS is not scam or one chance as you said, we are reliable, tested and trusted. For more details login www.nbcskyeshipping.com

"You are not scam" you say. But what happens when it's taking your company FOREVER to acknowledge that you have received my goods.

Unless NBC SKYE changes it's ways..... Please think twice before using them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by bizzynix: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2018
¥1398 available via Alipay. Contact's below.
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by bizzynix: 3:36pm On Jul 19, 2018
$233 GnS Paypal fund available. Contact's below.
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by bizzynix: 12:41pm On Jul 21, 2018
$177 eBay checkout available
$153 GnS available
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by bizzynix: 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2018
$153 eBay checkout available. Contact's below!
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by autologic: 6:10am On Jul 27, 2018
yemiakeem20:

"You are not scam" you say. But what happens when it's taking your company FOREVER to acknowledge that you have received my goods.

Unless NBC SKYE changes it's ways..... Please think twice before using them
That daniel guy is always forming busy and don't respond to chat
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by kennyzskop(m): 11:12pm On Oct 15, 2018
Please, how do I get: 1. The HS Code, & 2. The comprehensive import taxes and duty rate for importation of a flat pack of smart home construction package from China?
It's urgent. Kindly help me! You can chat me up on Whatsap - 08183567878. Thanks in advance.
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by Nobody: 5:50am On Oct 24, 2018
autologic:

That daniel guy is always forming busy and don't respond to chat

Not just him, all of them, even their contact info China.

I've tried sending a mail, chatting on WhatsApp, calling severally and now I'm thinking of sending a Raven.

on a serious note, with this their attitude, I wonder how it will be like when I finally send them my money, that means I'll be literally begging for my goods
Re: How Should You Pay When Importing From China by handsomebanana(m): 8:03pm On Oct 30, 2018
daisy1:
Hello Everyone, i am an importer and will give my own 2kobo advice to new and intending suppliers...

When buying from chima, always always claim to be from the US, that makes them put their best foot first.. (pun intended).

If you are starting the business for the first time, and you dont know what to sell, search online for products that have a rave at the moment and start with that. ALMOST everything is or can be made in china.
Since you are a new business owner, there is a downside if you are buying in small quantities, you cannot completely alter the products to your choice, you will have to buy as it is.. There are suppliers on alibaba who still sell from 20pcs upwards... But remember no matter the cost from china, you must make profit... Always use alibaba to start..
Now in relation to scammers on alibaba, i would say the percentage is very low, even when i started as a small person buying things in 1 dozen, i never experienced any scam. China has everything from high quality to the lowest quality, all depends on quantity you are buying and cash you have.

If you want to start today, 50k is enough to start with. I started my business with 42,600. I can never forget it and this was inclusive of shipping.. You can start with more as that will give you more flexibility. That year, na my entire life savings be that oo.
How do you pay your suppliers you might ask.... After chatting with your supplier on alibaba(please download and use the app, its easier and faster) you can move them to wechat, they don't need your phone number for this, just your wechat id, still maintain your US nationality, it helps most times.
After concluding via pictures, video calls and messages, you can now to proceed to payment..
These are the methods to pay.

*Tell the supplier to create an invoice with the agreed amount on alibaba and send you the link. Dollar limit has been increased to 1,000usd since August or September on gtb mastercard, i dont know if that is still the case. Alibaba charges 2.5% of the total amount as service charge, and you must make payment together for both in the invoice

*if your bill is more than 1,000 usd, ask your supplier to send you alipay or wechat details for payment. contact zuby77, pay him in naira and he pays your supplier in yuan..i will explain further. Let say your total bill os 1380usd. Check online for current usd to rmb rate. Right now it's $1=6.64 but me i just use 6.6. Your payment to your supplier will be 1380x6.6 = 9108rmb or 9108CNY OR 9108yuan... They all mean the same.
Ask zuby for the current exchange rate of yuan to naira.
Please note that this is black market rate he's going to give you because he's not a bank and if you go aboki hand for 9ja go buy yuan, you cannot send it to your supplier...
Most 9ja banks will tell you, that your turn for sending Western union may reach next month, so don't even bother, except you want to go to cotonou and the difference still might not be much. Pay through zuby and save yourself plenty stress..

After you have paid, give your supplier the address of zuby office in china and they will ship your goods to him, he will in turn ship to Nigeria for you at 2k/kg or so and you will pick up at their nigerian office... If you are outside lagos, they can also help you ship to your state at a fee.

I would like to reiterate here, that i sleep as "early" as 11pm and wake up at 2am to chat with suppliers. China is 7 hours ahead of us.. Me i hit my suppliers early morning when their brain still fresh.. China workers do not play with their lunch time or holiday time at all. So i conclude all my businesses on time..

Buying goods from china is only half the work. How you sell, thats a different business all together.. You can inbox me for marketing tips..
I'm a firm believer of the sky is large enough to contain over 10 billion birds.

Peace my people

Chairman, I hail.
I know this your post is from a year ago so I hope you respond.

I'm just getting into the business and I have 1 million naira to invest in it and I want to focus solely on cosmetic products with other things on top, but mostly cosmetic products.

I don't want to just pour my money into this without learning as much as I can and that's how I discovered this page.

I just want to ask how the e commerce business is fairing now as the country is not in a good shape right now.
I have more things to ask but I believe it best to start with this.

Thanks, I await your response

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ikwerre Chairman Shuts Down UBA For Social Distancing Violation (Video) / Residents Loot Next Cash & Carry, As The Store Burns (Video) / Naira Exchange Rates Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.