Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] (12721 Views)

Fayose Visits Igbara Odo-Ekiti Over FISU Crisis (Photos) / Fayose Visits Finance Ministry, Demands Payment F N1.1bn Allocation - The Punch / A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Aksonman: 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2015

Earlier today, Fayose was at the King's Ambassador wing of Transcorp Hilton Abuja.

Same place APC had claimed was venue for Buhari's London interview.

I believe that even APC's most ardent supporters would bend their heads in shame.

57 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by olu77(m): 8:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fayose is the most jobless governor I have ever heard of. I have asked before and I am asking again, what time does this man have left to do the work he is elected to do?

80 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Flets: 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
olu77:
Fayose is the most jobless governor I have ever heard of.

Fayos is the realest Nigerian politician I've ever heard of. He won an incumbent janja.weed on all 16 LGs.
He says it as it is irrespective of whose ox is gored.

He is APC's nightmare.

119 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by la1(m): 8:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
this man has waaayy too much time on his hands...for a governor

10 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fayose... Buhari is not in London...He is presently in Ekiti... Shikena

22 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Lee29: 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hmm
Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by afanide: 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
I Think he is exceeding his boundaries?

What has Gen. Buhari done to him?

15 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by endy4oxide(m): 8:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
I did not even read ur post !!!
As long as buhari is involved , all I see is. #CHANGE !!!!!! #POSITIVE #CHANGE

:: :::
::: :::
:::: ::::
:::::::March4BUHARI:::::

47 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by olu77(m): 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
Flets:

Fayos is the realest Nigerian politician I've ever heard of. He won an incumbent janja.weed on all 16 LGs.
He says it as it is irrespective of whose ox is gored.

He is APC's nightmare.

People of Ekiti are expecting him to deliver, 4 years will soon be over. Is it 2 weeks to election that he will start running helter skelter like his boss?

23 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
Kai! This party called APC lie no be here. Do this man that has barren & castrated 150cows wit no increment since 2007 or abii 2011 worth trusting.. Fayose haf finis hayfeecee.

If e pain u go chop bomb & dilute am wit acid.
GEJ till 2019

42 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Aksonman: 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
olu77:
Fayose is the most jobless governor I have ever heard of. I have asked before and I am asking again, what time does this man have left to do the work he is elected to do?

And what do you have to say about APC churning out ridiculous lies?

51 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by doctokwus: 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
I don't think Fayose is sane!
Initially it looked like overzealousness on his part as a way of showing GEJ appreciation for allowing the use of the military to rig the ekiti elections for him;but its now clear that that, in combination with his mortal fear of buhari, is driving him insane.
In local parlance,but seriously, Fayose should be tied before he starts running to the market unclad to look for Buhari.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by stebell(m): 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
olu77:

Mumu. So now for bursting all the lies of the evil party is now jobless abi??

Which lie are yu janjaweeeeds bringing next to the table ??
Ayo Fayose is waiting for yu guys.

Fayose, exposing APC and their lies since OBJ was released frm prison.

Sai GEJ till APC stop telling lies. grin

58 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by bboshodi: 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
What's this Tout now saying, his saying Buhari never travelled I can bet with anyone Ekiti will remain where Fayemi left it even in d next 4 yrs.

5 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Aksonman: 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
endy4oxide:
I did not even read ur post !!!
As long as buhari is involved , all I see is. #CHANGE !!!!!! #POSITIVE #CHANGE

:: :::
:::: ::::
:::::::March4BUHARI:::::

Massive shame on you.

24 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by knightsTempler: 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fayose is cray!!!! grin

But seriously the APC folks are something else how could they be deceiving the masses with ridiculous lies from the devils armpit.

The level of desperation is shocking.

42 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Firefire(m): 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hey Fee Ceee can lie undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by oluwadanie1(m): 8:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
Am beginning to like the way this man burst lies

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Aksonman: 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
bboshodi:
What's this Tout now saying, his saying Buhari never travelled I can bet with anyone Ekiti will remain where Fayemi left it even in d next 4 yrs.

Is this the best you can say to cover up for APC's shameless lies?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by jdilight(m): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
afanide:
I Think he is exceeding his boundaries?

What has Gen. Buhari done to him?

I think he has proven to have more integrity than buhari with this.

Buhari lied, fayose uncovers the lie.

47 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by iduzebaba(m): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
hmmmmmmm
Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Shiifi(m): 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
sai buhari
Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Nobody: 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
Why is this silly clown so obsessed with the people's general? SMH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Gh0stFreak: 9:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
lalasticlala seun obinoscopy ishilove frontpage

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by endy4oxide(m): 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Aksonman:

Massive shame on you.

And shame on you too.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by ZKOSOSO(m): 9:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fayose, keep doing what u are doing!
We who are with u are more than APcheats who are configured Lying Machines!!

Keep bursting the Janja.weeds !

GEJ till Buhari brings his original certificate from cambridge!!

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Aksonman: 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
doctokwus:
I don't think Fayose is sane!
Initially it looked like overzealousness on his part as a way of showing GEJ appreciation for allowing the use of the military to rig the ekiti elections for him;but its now clear that, that in combination with his mortal fear of buhari, is driving him insane.
In local parlance,but seriously, Fayose should be tied before he starts running to the market unclad to look for Buhari.

Don't be silly, APC has just told a ridiculous LIE to gullible supporters and you are here attacking Fayose?

Has Fayose not done a patriotic duty by exposing APC's lies? If a fraudulent APC/Buhari wins the 2015 elections, won't he exercise powers over Ekiti people too?

So, I ask what's wrong with Fayose exposing APC's lies to his people and the nation in general?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by sholatech(m): 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
Damn...I kept laughing for whole 20mins non-stop looking at these pictures. Fayose na real clown..Obasanjo Pikin wella...

17 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Gh0stFreak: 9:03pm On Feb 23, 2015
i see Apc supporters crying on this thread because they've been exposed.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Slynonny(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
Fayose you be Alobam.
Keep exposing APC dirty lies and propaganda we are solidly and gallantly behind you.
Sai Fayose...Kai Buhari run away

28 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by Aksonman: 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Why is this silly clown so obsessed with the people's general? SMH

Your people's General and his party the APC are lying criminals and Fayose has just proven it.

23 Likes

Re: Fayose Visits Venue Of Buhari's So-called London Interview [photos] by ndcide(m): 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
I really wish this can hit the home page just like the initial topic which was a lie was also on the home page.

I really wish.

For the records. Any one aware of all these and still take APC serious must be daft.

Buhari lied, Fayose uncovers the lie.

I have every reason to believe fayose henceforth.

24 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Massive Protest In Egor LGA, Edo State Over 17 Months Unpaid Salaries (photos) / Offa Robberies: Saraki Asks Buhari To Investigate Michael Adikwu's Death / March 18 Elections: INEC Files Appeal, Insists On Use Of PVC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.