Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,124 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola (30171 Views)

See What Jonathan Campaign Organization Distributed At A Rally Yesterday (Pix) / Fashola: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians / Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by Nobody: 10:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
My Dear Friend! Have you
dreamt of owning a
company of your
own? Don’t you think the
Federal Government
‘YouWiN’ programme might be
an avenue for you
to
be a CEO? Why not grab this
opportunity as the application
last. informative Consulting is
here to
make you a
millionaire through this
programme having been
a
beneficiary of the programme.
We give you
detailed and technical answers
and what the investors
want
to here. Because if your
business plan can’t ring
bell
3seconds to attract an investor
forget it my good
friend. Don’t hesitate to call on
us today –08142194745 . We are
at your service 24/7. Best
Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by showreals(m): 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
Dollar things. Wish I was among
Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by inevitableme(m): 10:27pm On Feb 23, 2015
IfyAwazie:
Hen, deris God o, dat dollar wey una dey share wey no reach me, deris God oo.
what dis ONE saying

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by femmy2010(m): 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
DiarisGod oo
Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by elohorayodele: 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
Foolish words from a governor, he seems to speak gibberish anytime he opens his mouth since elections started. Keep deceiving the gullible few with your expensive crooked propaganda. Lagos rail project is the most expensive in Nigeria and it's still not running after 8 years and Lagos is the most indebted state in Nigeria, funnily it has the smallest landmass.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by Lordcollins(m): 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
ds dollar of a cash
Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by patrick89(m): 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
sincerenigerian:
Lagos State Governor, Mr. Babatunde Fashola, on Sunday alleged that President Goodluck Jonathan had spent five days in the state, holding meetings with different people and doling out monies in hard currencies them.

Consequently, the governor described the president’s alleged outreach to different groups including traditional rulers, cooperative societies and market women among others as an act of desperation.

Fashola, who spoke after inspecting some ongoing projects in Ibeju-Lekki and on Lagos Island yesterday, expressed disappointment at some statements credited to the president at meetings with the interest groups at the State House, Marina.

He said: “I want to assume that he did not make a statement that he would deliver Lagos residents from bondage. The question to ask Mr. President is whether he had come to free them from bondage.

“He was here for five days meeting with different people and groups, distributing money in dollars. It is an un-presidential statement made in an act of desperation. That means he lived in bondage in five days if he had come into the state to free people.

“If he can live here for five days moving with patrol vehicles that we paid for, let him go and spend five days in Chibok and he will know what bondage is,” the governor said while reacting to statements credited to the president.

While inspecting a new cemetery in Ibeju-Lekki, the governor openly disclosed that he bought his own vault where his remains would be buried when he joined his ancestors more than four years ago.

He observed that death “is a necessary end that will come when it will come”, quoting Shakespeare, saying there is need for people to prepare for it. “We are here to inspect a cemetery. We often do not like to talk about, but there is a need for it because the population continue to expand and the Lekki sub- region is growing very fast.

“If you look at Ikoyi Cemetery, Abari Cemetery and all of that are more than 100 years old, they were built by colonialists and left behind for us. When you look at the way they have also managed them, many families cannot even visit the vaults where their loved ones are resting.

“We have this strategic partnership now with private sector. The investors are going to deliver a cemetery like no other. They will manage it and make the cost also competitive. There will be high, medium and low density vaults for people who really want to make a statement at their exit.

“It is the truism of life that everyone who comes must go so as we are building hospitals, roads, schools imbibing survival strategy we must also plan for the end. This sounds as something people do not want to discuss. I have bought my vault. It surprises people. I paid for it four years ago. As I always tell people if you come here for life you must plan to go. Those who do not want to go should not come.”

At the inspection of Lagos Court of Arbitration, the governor noted that plans had been concluded by his administration to unveil the first international arbitration court in West Africa sub- region, saying the compelling need to resolve trade disputes locally rather than travelling to London and Paris informed the setting up of the centre in the state.

According to him, “this is the place for dispute resolution. It is the Lagos Arbitration centre. We could save a lot of money and create employment through this court. We have lost a lot of funds to other countries in terms of arbitration in the past. When dispute arise in Nigeria, the preferred place is either Paris, France or London, United Kingdom.”

He, therefore, observed that the centre “is nothing special there. All we need is to create a centre that will have the necessary reputation. We have the personnel because some of the best arbitrators in the continent are Nigerians. We also have the economy for the arbitration because a lot of construction, development and Public Private Partnership (PPP) projects are ongoing. Dispute from there could be resolved here.”

http://saharareporters.com/2015/02/23/fashola-jonathan-distributed-dollars-lagosians
look at this House boy lying as usual! When will you tell the truth to yourself? APC and lies are like Siamese twin!! They can't be separated!! Change my foot!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by datribune: 10:33pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lagos is working. Fashola is working. AMBODE 4 LAGOS

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by bigwallace(m): 10:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]hmmmmmmmm,jonathan shud know dat we re wiser nd most of us won't repeat d smae mistake we made in 2011,well if he share dollar reach me sha I go collect but won't vote for him,shikena
Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by atlwireles: 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
Another brain dead politician, these are the ones calling people clueless, silly APC maggots.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by plainpleasant: 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
chymystique:
APC and their usual propaganda and Lies! It so funny how they can spot the dirt in another's eyes while theirs is an eyesore.. where was Fashola when Amaechi and Atiku were spending looted cash during their convention?? Fashola is a Hypocrite and a Dumbass! Just like his political godfather and fellow APC members.. thieves!
Get your fact well before you comment.
Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by watered(m): 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
APC and APC supporters can go to hell for all I care. Its GEJ all the way. Buhari and his cohorts can as well go and buy their own vaults at the cemetery commissioned by a fellow member of the Nigeria's version of the muslim brotherhood.

Shame on APC. There's a handshake between the North and the Southwest but those hands must break lose.

GEJ till 2019

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by xcolanto(m): 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hay fee cee baseless topics making front page like forever! Seun there is God oh! The thread by the ekiti governor busting the lies of the dura cow rearer is laying at the background despite many calling the mods to do the needful! Continue pleasing these bad fellows at your own peril! No amount of propaganda in collaboration with nairaland would stop GEJ's re-election! Fashola can please his god father (thiefnibu) all he wants with baseless stories it's GEJ till 2019 all the way tongue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by ogbronx(m): 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
I stopped listening to Jona or read articles/ statements credited to him for I have noticed they are detrimental to one's IQ. Jona has a bad effect on his supporters who still believe in him.
No matter how intelligent you are, if u support and and try to defend a stupid master, you will seem to be stupid. Eg, finance minister, Ffk , labaran maku and many of you clueless nairalanders.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
The first paragraph of the topic signifies that fashola is afraid of seeing Mr president in lagos state.

Since apc started their campaign with forged certificate, uptil now apc cannot create an article without a forge particles.

If a common governor like fashola can campaign with T-shirts, recharge cards, bags of rice bearing fashola's image and spraying Nigeria expensive currency along the road just to please unmental citizens,

Then what has gone wrong if Mr President decided to campaigned with dollars, if I thought fashola did not forge that President deals with dollars.

Marchfor@PresidentGEJtill2019.com

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by holuchemmy(f): 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Can dis pple stop making up annoying stories dat aint true! It really is killing ma vibes.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by watered(m): 10:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
Critics are condemning GEJ for sharing dollars. Bast.ards when the mongolistic idiot of Osun shared money you didn't condemn him, when this same shameless Fashola was throwing recharge cards in Lagos it wasn't desperation abi?

APC should upgrade please cos we are now aware of their plans in collaboration with OIC.

Nigeria can never be an Islamic state! Never and Never shall it be.

Instead of me to vote for APC I'll rather cut off my hands.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by DesChyko: 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
Sahara Reporters Though undecided

Quite a careless speech from Gov. Fashola. I used to like him when he was just AC.. The new 'P' seems to have 'polluted' his comportment.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by whoawa(m): 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
The cemetary u paid for four years ago, u will soon be there in d next four months, imagine a Governor that has d highest debt index in africa IS talking about corruption, shame on u fashola!

7 Likes

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by babajay69: 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
He is very desperate. But people should collect his money and vote with their conscience[size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by phemmyutd(m): 10:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
aminashy:
Brainless and useless fashola on the loose again go and pay lagos debt of one billion dollars before coming online to talk thrash.

So how much debt will Jonathan pay

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by ambiboy(m): 10:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
This man called Fashola is losing his respect daily with his senseless talks . Are market woman not actually in bondage? Tinubu appointed his daughter as an Iyaloja of Lagos without due process. She determine when market should be open and not be opened. A man that couldn't determine his successor. What about millions u and ur party are sharing daily. Rubbish.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by pmc01(m): 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
barcanista:
They have started with baseless accusation. He shared Dollars, and Fashola was there during the sharing and even supervised the sharing formular.

Seriously, your current condition is pathetic. You've been reduced to a cry-baby. Too naive. I learnt you were an 'intelligent analyst', but I'm still waiting to see at least, a trace of that, irrespective of your new political inclination.

To address your feeble argument against that allegation, who doesn't know each side of the political divide have moles within the ranks of the other? We all read of OBJ's monitoring of Atiku's camp, without the other been aware.
So what childish talk are you posting here?

Before you start another childish argument, this post is not intended to agree with Fashola's allegation, but to point out how weak and silly your argument is.

Still waiting to see a flash of your 'intelligence'.

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by teejah03(m): 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
People r speaking thru fashola n besides this is wat APC do more often!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by sage2(m): 10:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
This is election time and the President and C in C is campaigning. Is it that difficult for fashola and his apc gang to understand? Why are they afraid of the President campaigning?

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by Kingspin(m): 10:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
6 & 7 billions naria to pastors the matter no get trace till date. Everybody is talking even monkey with his banana. Name just one governor in Nigeria that is innocent of stealing. Rubbish. Frog better pass some people.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by solarview(m): 10:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Yb

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by lawrsmith(m): 10:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
plainpleasant:
Get your fact well before you comment.
but fashola should not get his record straight before he open his trap? Mr.APC holy nwaejeh

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by solarview(m): 10:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
Ad

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by pawapo: 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
ambode sef share money on vals day at ikeja mall, i c am live inside flyer.....so wtf is fashola sayin they r al da same jare gudnyt

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by solarview(m): 10:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
APC

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Labour Declares Nationwide Strike November 8 Over Assault On Ajaero / Obasanjo Slams Buhari Again, Says President Is Sick In The Spirit, Body And Soul / UK Warns Buhari Against Military Action In Niger Delta - Vanguard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.