Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,901 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola (30155 Views)

See What Jonathan Campaign Organization Distributed At A Rally Yesterday (Pix) / Fashola: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians / Agbaje Promises Free Internet Access To Lagosians If He Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by PentiumPro(f): 2:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
At the end of the day, this is all that it boils down to for me

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by Kassidy90(m): 3:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
who is that "unnamed source"? Who and who collected money? Who shared the money on GEJ's behalf?
Bro i dnt av anytin against GEJ bt am telling u the news is real..
Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by roselynbas(f): 10:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
what is the difference between the person sharing dollars and recharge cards? i do not understand this people really? Are these the kind of persons we want to hand our polity to?

Tell us what you can do for the people and how you choose to achieve this, do not tell me about the faults of others, we have eyes, we can see them.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 25, 2015
[quote

ishiamu:

Show me a governor or political person in position that hasn't stolen and i'll take you serious
why will I ever want a GEJite to take me serious? GEJites understand just one thing, and dat is GEJ till 2019 even if they will end up in bondage.
Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by Kedam(m): 4:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
The op must have been dreaming when he opened this thread. You don turn GEJ to something else. You got nothing else to accuse him of than accusing him of distributing dollar to lagosians, na only them one vote!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by ishiamu(m): 12:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
SammyHoe:
why will I ever want a GEJite to take me serious? GEJites understand just one thing, and dat is GEJ till 2019 even if they will end up in bondage.

Ok

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Distributed Dollars To Lagosians - Fashola by engrlarex(m): 11:11pm On May 04, 2015
vanunu:

U must be a very big foool, u will rather support a tyrant and a man who clearly stated that "an attack on boko haram is an attack on the north" I pity little minds like u.

cow aw market?..i never forget u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Video Of Peter Obi Supporter Who Couldn't Identify His Party On Ballot Paper. / Osinbajo With Maitama Sule's Wife, Daughters & Other Family Members (Photos) / Lagos Clarifies Position On Re-opening Of Event Centres

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.