Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,434 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:08 PM

Is She Pregnant Or Not - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She Pregnant Or Not (1577 Views)

Man Brings Wife From Nigeria Abroad Only To Discover She's Pregnant For Another / When Your Fiance Says "Get Pregnant Or Forget About Wedding" / She's Pregnant For Me Even When I Told Her Am Not Ready (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is She Pregnant Or Not by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Good evening nairalander. please i need your sincere advice on the matter am about to discuss. My friend called me this morning asking me if she is pregnant or not. she said she had sex with her boyfriend on the 31st of January. According to her they used condom but they ran out of condom so they resort to flesh. she said few hours after the sex, she used prostinol 2 since it is use to prevent unwanted pregnancy. The issue now is that she ought to have seen her monthly visitor but she have not seen it nor the sign that it coming soon does this implies that she is pregnant and should she tell her boyfriend about it?
please matured advice please
Re: Is She Pregnant Or Not by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 23, 2015
Mtcheew. Tell me the truth that it's you and I will give you an honest advice.

2 Likes

Re: Is She Pregnant Or Not by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
angry

The last ah checked, the were alot of test tubes scattered all over 'em pharmacies...

Or simply visit any lab... To be sure...

Op... Tell that ya friend... That I Jaykay, sayz she should use any of the aforementioned methods ⤴ there to confirm.... Assumption ain't a thing to reckon wit....

angry

2 Likes

Re: Is She Pregnant Or Not by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Vessi:

I don wanna think that... Cos na slap ah for dash ha angry
Re: Is She Pregnant Or Not by Nobody: 9:30pm On Feb 23, 2015
Vessi:
am not the one ooo. It just my friend that needs my advice and since it beyond me i decided to bring it here.
Re: Is She Pregnant Or Not by Paulv(m): 9:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
Your friend should go for text if she can open her legs wide(in the act) she should also know what to do when her legs are close.
Re: Is She Pregnant Or Not by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
JayKayMaybachz:
angry

The last ah checked, the were alot of test tubes scattered all over 'em pharmacies...

Or simply visit any lab... To be sure...

Op... Tell that ya friend... That I Jaykay, sayz she should use any of the aforementioned methods ⤴ there to confirm.... Assumption ain't a thing to reckon wit....

angry
alright tanz wil surely let her know your opinion.
Re: Is She Pregnant Or Not by Nobody: 9:38pm On Feb 23, 2015
Teephive:
am not the one ooo. It just my friend that needs my advice and since it beyond me i decided to bring it here.
okay why is she worrying herself when she can just run a pregnancy test? I advise she runs an HIV test as well for having unprotected test. Please this test should be repeated at two different labs before declared authentic.

1 Like

Re: Is She Pregnant Or Not by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
You and your friend are ignorant fools. . . Go to a hospital and stop asking _stupid questions here. What do you expect from sex without condom? Is _semen air?

Gtfoh.

3 Likes

Re: Is She Pregnant Or Not by Pr0ton: 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
Vessi:
okay why is she worrying herself when she can just rub an pregnancy test? I advise she rubs an HIV test as well for having unprotected test. Please 5 his test should be repeated at two different labs before declaring authentic.
Re: Is She Pregnant Or Not by ronald4lif(m): 9:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
It would be easier and better she go for a pregnancy test than discussing it with others including you. Such test cost nothing.

And yes she should discuss it with her boyfriend already, they are in it together.

What if she's pregnant and ends up with a D&C so it's no longer her little secrets. The friends she told today may use it against her tomorrow. Common sense is way too expensive to some people

3 Likes

Re: Is She Pregnant Or Not by Twaci(f): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
Just observing grin
Re: Is She Pregnant Or Not by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 23, 2015
Two ways: 1. As far as she had sex, yh, she can be pregnant 2. Postinor just messed up her monthly cycle. The quickest way to know is to go for a blood test.
Re: Is She Pregnant Or Not by arimahoseloka(m): 9:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
postinol sometimes alter Ur mensural flow. sometimes it just doesn't work. she should go 2 buy a pregnancy test strip @ d nearest chemist
Re: Is She Pregnant Or Not by Afrok(m): 9:49pm On Feb 23, 2015
Smh... Strip is just #100, why ask us or U such question when she can get the strip (probably two to double check) before going to the lab undecided, if she's not yet convinced about the result(s).
Re: Is She Pregnant Or Not by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Teephive:
alright tanz wil surely let her know your opinion.
angry Better
Re: Is She Pregnant Or Not by Young03(m): 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
She only asked 4 advise oo...y una de blast her?.
Sister so far she av missed her period.the trut of the matter be say .u and her doesn't need a prophetess to tell u dt she is pregnant.

So am happy 4 her.

1 Like

Re: Is She Pregnant Or Not by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Blackett:
You and your friend are ignorant fools. . . Go to a hospital and stop asking _stupid questions here. What do you expect from sex without condom? Is _semen air?

Gtfoh.
grin angry

Bros ah trust you
Re: Is She Pregnant Or Not by falconey(m): 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
prostinol......NOTED!!
Re: Is She Pregnant Or Not by Dotwillis1(m): 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
Teephive:
advice? Cant she go for a test?
Re: Is She Pregnant Or Not by Hazardd(m): 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
cant you she go for a test and confirm or is it attention that you are looking for smh
Re: Is She Pregnant Or Not by Guests: 5:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
embarassed
Re: Is She Pregnant Or Not by chillingbabe: 6:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
I'm happy for u OP cos YOU ARE PREGNANT cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is She Pregnant Or Not by williamspaul22(m): 9:57am On Feb 25, 2015
Teephive:
Good evening nairalander. please i need your sincere advice on the matter am about to discuss. My friend called me this morning asking me if she is pregnant or not. she said she had sex with her boyfriend on the 31st of January. According to her they used condom but they ran out of condom so they resort to flesh. she said few hours after the sex, she used prostinol 2 since it is use to prevent unwanted pregnancy. The issue now is that she ought to have seen her monthly visitor but she have not seen it nor the sign that it coming soon does this implies that she is pregnant and should she tell her boyfriend about it?
please matured advice please
jst checked your dp nd I must commend, u beautiful. Tell ur frd to go nd see a doctor
Re: Is She Pregnant Or Not by Sapphire86(f): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2015
Na wa ooo. They nak so Te condom finish. God is watching in HD ooo. Anyway make she do pregnancy test na or y r u guys agitated?

But if she/u is pregnant after popping the pills, e be like say that baby get strong head right from heaven!
Re: Is She Pregnant Or Not by Noloss(f): 6:21pm On Feb 25, 2015
Grow up! Walk into pharmacy or any chemist in ur locality n buy urself P T strip n use it. Pls keep d baby if d result is positive
Re: Is She Pregnant Or Not by Nobody: 6:30pm On Feb 25, 2015
ronald4lif:
It would be easier and better she go for a pregnancy test than discussing it with others including you. Such test cost nothing.

And yes she should discuss it with her boyfriend already, they are in it together.

What if she's pregnant and ends up with a D&C so it's no longer her little secrets. The friends she told today may use it against her tomorrow. Common sense is way too expensive to some people
you are on point bro,now if ma D&C be the next thing,this Friend already know the secret.this is why I think the op is D carrier of the preg
Re: Is She Pregnant Or Not by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 25, 2015
Sapphire86:
Na wa ooo. They nak so Te condom finish. God is watching in HD ooo. Anyway make she do pregnancy test na or y r u guys agitated?

But if she/u is pregnant after popping the pills, e be like say that baby get strong head right from heaven!
abi,me Na only first round ubdey use condom,every other rounds FLESH
Re: Is She Pregnant Or Not by Youngpo413: 7:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
Friend my foot
Re: Is She Pregnant Or Not by mirabell23(f): 7:55pm On Jul 06, 2015
postinor most times has side effects.i can remember it messed up my cousins monthly cycle,and she later had pains down there .so am guessing she isnt pregnant.just let her get a proper test,to be on the safe side

(1) (Reply)

She Is Dating The Two Of Us, Now She Is Fed Up Of Me,what Should I Do? / Why Naija Babes/nl Ladies Cheat Easily...25 Reason (must Read)!!! / How Many Times Do U Av Sex In A Month?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.