Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo (63500 Views)

After Spending Millions For Your Daughter's Wedding(photo) / OMG! Small Children Rocking Themselves In Intimate Dance At A Party :o / Woman Delivers Quadruplets Four Years After Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
K
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by mcomooba(m): 9:53pm On Feb 23, 2015
space booked.thinking of wat to write hmm.............. ;Dspace booked.thinking of wat to write hmm..............
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by sageer1706(m): 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
Hmmmm funny
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
I concur peep>>> Forward Naija till 2019!!!!!!!!!
wink
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by zicoraads: 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
soe:
How is this worthy of front page.?
Keep calm...its lalasticala on the wheels. It shouldn't be surprising!
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by nijanigga: 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER MARRY A NIGERIAN LADY. THEY ARE FULL OF IMMORALITY AND NOT ASHAMED TO DISPLAY IT undecided IMAGINE A GIRL BITCHING RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER FAMILY AND INLAWS. THIS IS A SHAME AND I WILL RATHER DIE SINGLE undecided
the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by eminent007(m): 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
Abeg, how dis issue go take boost my gp now?

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by devour129: 9:55pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THIS IS WHY I WILL NEVER MARRY A NIGERIAN LADY. THEY ARE FULL OF IMMORALITY AND NOT ASHAMED TO DISPLAY IT undecided IMAGINE A GIRL BITCHING RIGHT IN FRONT OF HER FAMILY AND INLAWS. THIS IS A SHAME AND I WILL RATHER DIE SINGLE undecided
what's with you and Nigerian women ?
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by DeCritique(m): 9:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

What is wrong with this one?

Mr man, did you forget to take your drugs?

10 Likes

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
devour129:
what's with you and Nigerian women ?

They are uncultured and immoral undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by NaLaugh: 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

cheesy cheesy
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
khalebzy:
undecided undecided undecided :-Xare you asking the picture?
was asking seun are u his P.A
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 23, 2015
nijanigga:

the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.

I will choose an angel over the devil any day whether i know it or not
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Trinxie(f): 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
Eleyi gidi gan. Only the Holy cane can stop this grin ...
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by endy4oxide(m): 9:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Pls stop praying for you own death. Your type sometimes end up marrying the worse kinda Eve on earth... They might look cool on the out side buh inside the are bad.. And you been single*till you die * will be d biggest shame to your family ...

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by jzdoberman: 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
SuperSuave:
Rough

grin grin grin guy u wicked ooo u don already stamp am.
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 10:00pm On Feb 23, 2015
DeCritique:

What is wrong with this one?

Mr man, did you forget to take your drugs?

You forgot to take yours. Last time i checked, i didn't mention you and besides you're a Gay and not a woman undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by xynerise: 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Are you kidding me? Mr. Hypocrite Okoro, whether the family likes it or not, these lovers are happy together whether they met at a club or in the zoo. Nigerians are just hypocritically religious

7 Likes

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by otunbadan(m): 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

That's why you are searching 4 love

2 Likes

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by nijanigga: 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

I will choose an angel over the devil any day whether i know it or not
you think all angels are good?
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
endy4oxide:

Pls stop praying for you own death. Your type sometimes end up marrying the worse kinda Eve on earth... They might look cool on the out side buh inside the are bad.. And you been single will be d biggest shame to your family ...

Ion know about you, but as for me, i'mma remain single than marry a biatch who is not ashamed to display her immorality

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Ivorybaby(f): 10:02pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

and so? You can die now it's not too late.

3 Likes

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
xynerise:

Are you kidding me? Mr. Hypocrite Okoro, whether the family likes it or not, these lovers are happy together whether they met at a club or in the zoo. Nigerians are just hypocritically religious

I'm a Christian but not a fanatic. I just stated my opinion and religion has nothing to do with it cool
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by otunbadan(m): 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

They are uncultured and immoral undecided

Including your mother?

4 Likes

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by onyeguy: 10:04pm On Feb 23, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
hahahahaha .... Wicked combo ... Wife tough... Hubby tough ....how kids go be

Kids go be awIlo logumber

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by anthoniaz(f): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
LMFAO
Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by freezyprinzy(m): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
4 ur mind watin u write now make sense nobody's forcing u lyk durrrh its a free world my mom z a nigerian so also my sis naija gals rock tho stubborn smetyms
searching4love:
undecided

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by cold(m): 10:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

Your idiocy must be hereditary

4 Likes

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by mashnino(m): 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

smh for u...

toh...die na... like dey want you.. anoda person less to worry abt

where my naija girls (d hausa ones ooo)

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by xynerise: 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:

I'm a Christian but not a fanatic. I just stated my opinion and religion has nothing to do with it cool
Your opinion sucks

5 Likes

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by Chadso(m): 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

THEN GO and DIE!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Checkout How Couples Who Met At The Club Dance At Their Wedding - Photo by fairygeh(f): 10:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
searching4love:
undecided

You sound so bitter,frustrated and pained. What's the cause?BTW aint no Nigerian lady gonna marry a saddist like you cool

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Bukola Ogundolie-Olowookere, Staff Of Ecobank Missing (Photo) / My Wife Abandoned Her Matrimonial Home / Help! There's Something Strange In My Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.