Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be (54769 Views)

Pregnant Sickle Cell Survivor Anne Welsh Celebrates At Her Baby Shower (photos) / The Finger Nails Pregnant Woman Got For Her Baby Shower... / Mummies In The House Please HELP!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Godmother(f): 7:45am On Feb 25, 2015
You ladies look so beautiful.
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Godmother(f): 7:46am On Feb 25, 2015
How did you all manage to maintain your weights and look so trim even to this advanced stage of pregnancy.
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Sidoka: 9:28am On Feb 25, 2015
raayah:

Where in my post did i approve of this baby shower? I only stated that I had never seen something of that nature before. Why did you decide to insult me because of my statement. Is it wrong to be excited over something new?

Speaking of picking up the "white man's culture", Why don't you drop your cell-phone and internet , clothes and cars, and rely solely on what your African brothers create.

I think you are confused. Please direct your anger and insults somewhere else.

That was actually ment for someone else(mymotherskeeper)....I apologize about that.
Baby shower has nothing to do with cell phones and internet and can never be compared in anyway,when we succeed in re-educating the black mind we can create a lot more.......do have a lovely day ahead
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by MymothersKeeper(f): 11:12am On Feb 25, 2015
Sidoka:

That was actually ment for someone else(mymotherskeeper)....I apologize about that.
Baby shower has nothing to do with cell phones and internet and can never be compared in anyway,when we succeed in re-educating the black mind we can create a lot more.......do have a lovely day ahead

I don't have your time
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by B4UIWAZ(f): 1:39pm On Feb 27, 2015
DonaldGenes:

I can impregnate you if you want too grin
Not your type
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by DonaldGenes(m): 1:41pm On Feb 27, 2015
B4UIWAZ:

Not your type

Oops! iWas just jokinq
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by 2kris(m): 11:33am On Mar 01, 2015
FlirtyKaren:
What do you do when your two besties are pregnant just as you are... And you all want to have a big baby shower? Simple - get together, have one big shower and dazzle Nigerians with the triple dose of cuteness!

Abuja was turned up yesterday when new mums to be - Mrs I, Olorunfemi Kus and LilMissHera decided to have a triple baby shower. Their beautiful friends all showed up to bless the day and I have some photos. Check them out and let's read what you think of the yummie mums to be' idea.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/02/must-see-photos-from-baby-shower-with.html
nice pix though.but were is thier husband or am i getting something wrong
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Ninilowo(m): 2:38pm On Mar 01, 2015
Nigerians and wahala. Copy cats!
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Oppypoppy: 7:35am On Mar 01, 2016
ABEG WEN DID NIGERIANS ABDUCTED THIS BABY SHOWER OF A THING? NIGERIANS NO GET IDENTITY O
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by kashamyanat: 11:36am On Mar 01, 2016
With or without baby shower, the labour pains will not change. I think women need to be very careful this days on how they show case their pregnancies. The enemy is all over, any thing could happen especially in the spirit world. I feel rather than announcing ur self to the enemy, just keep to your peace and pray for a safe delivery.
Re: Must See Photos From An Abuja Baby Shower With Three Gorgeous Mummies To Be by Mamatee07: 7:07pm On Mar 01, 2016
kashamyanat:
With or without baby shower, the labour pains will not change. I think women need to be very careful this days on how they show case their pregnancies. The enemy is all over, any thing could happen especially in the spirit world. I feel rather than announcing ur self to the enemy, just keep to your peace and pray for a safe delivery.

Even If you don't have a party won't people know they are pregnant? If you hide the pregnancy after nko?.can't witches just as well kill the baby Abeg stop the paranoia, let people celebrate their pregnancy the way they like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Couple In This Photo? / A Real Sample Of Yoruba Marriage List (Pictures) / Door-To-Door Sperm Delivery: Married UK Man Who Travels Offering Sperm Services

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.