Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,677 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps (2471 Views)

What Happens When A Man Sleeps With A Pregnant Woman (picture) / 4 Sure Fire Ways To Get Rid Of Mouth Odour / Please Help! How Can I Help Him Stop Smoking Weed? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
Me am even getting scared of this guy. He is my friend in school, each time he comes to crash at my place. When sleeping he chews his mouth like he is eating in d dream, and it makes a lot of noise. I shout his name whenever I hear such sound. Asking him if he is eating in the dream. His response is always no. Nawa o. Please if u have any infor or advice. About the cause of these. Please share it will sure help him out. Am more than scared at it stands now.
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by endy4oxide(m): 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
Menn d guy get special canteen fr dream be dat...

On a serious note :::: he shu alwys pray b4 he sleep...
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by Nobody: 10:39pm On Feb 23, 2015
abeg watch and pray na so bible talk am.
Your ore get friends wey dey do party with him for inside sleep
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by Nobody: 10:40pm On Feb 23, 2015
endy4oxide:
Menn d guy get special canteen fr dream be dat...

On a serious note :::: he shu alwys pray b4 he sleep...
each time he does it. I ask him if he is eatin in his dreams. He says no.
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
prettydiva89:
Your ore get friends wey dey do party with him for inside sleep
don't understand these clause
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by endy4oxide(m): 10:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
mikketech:
each time he does it. I ask him if he is eatin in his dreams. He says no.

Maybe its jus a bad habit ...
If he disturbs you, jus put Glue on hz lips
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by Nobody: 10:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
mikketech:
don't understand these clause
i mean your friend get special people who are always giving him food whenever he sleeps. He needs deliverance
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
prettydiva89:

i mean your friend get special people who are always giving him food whenever he sleeps. He needs deliverance
nawa o. Am scared of him
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
mikketech:
nawa o. Am scared of him
like seriously,you should be cos i have someone like that also and later get to know she is..... In fact,don't let me type what she is.
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by pweetixandy: 10:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
Lol...maybe he's kissing his "bae" in his dream
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by oluwadanie1(m): 11:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
put a chewing stick between his mouth, u're indirectly helping him.

there'll be no need to brush teeth the next morning
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by rusher14: 1:07am On Feb 24, 2015
Not a doctor but your friend has some kind of disorder which may or may not be threatening in itself.

I suggest he seeks professional advice from a psychologist / psychiatrist.
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by samtol4(m): 4:58am On Feb 24, 2015
prettydiva89:

like seriously,you should be cos i have someone like that also and later get to know she is..... In fact,don't let me type what she is.
Madam abeg type what she is ......so that others can learn o
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by samtol4(m): 5:00am On Feb 24, 2015
mikketech:
nawa o. Am scared of him
Let him go ffor serious deliverance prayers .It is not physical
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by Nobody: 7:07am On Feb 24, 2015
prettydiva89:

really?
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 24, 2015
prettydiva89:

tell me. Please
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by Nobody: 7:08am On Feb 24, 2015
samtol4:
nawa. I will tell him about this today
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 24, 2015
rusher14:
Not a doctor but your friend has some kind of disorder which may or may not be threatening in itself.

I suggest he seeks profission advice from a psychologist / psychiatrist.
nawa o
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by Nobody: 7:14am On Feb 24, 2015
pweetixandy:
Lol...maybe he's kissing his "bae" in his dream
lols. Its like u like kissing a lot?
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by Nobody: 7:24am On Feb 24, 2015
mikketech:
tell me. Please
you won't hear that from my small mouth
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 24, 2015
samtol4:
Madam abeg type what she is ......so that others can learn o
you want me to type that she is older than me in the spiritual word
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by samtol4(m): 7:53am On Feb 24, 2015
prettydiva89:

you want me to type that she is older than me in the spiritual word
ok her aircraft is stronger than yours """+lol
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by quest003: 7:57am On Feb 24, 2015
its called bruxism i.e teeth grinding, no big deal. Tell him to go and get a mouth guard from his dentist.

1 Like

Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by Nobody: 8:09am On Feb 24, 2015
prettydiva89:

you won't hear that from my small mouth
make I hear say ur mouth small.
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by Ralphlauren(m): 9:04am On Feb 24, 2015
quest003:
its called bruxism i.e teeth grinding, no big deal. Tell him to go and get a mouth guard from his dentist.

Exactly.

He should see a good dentist. My bro had similar issue. He had his teeth realigned and also saw braces for a while.
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by pweetixandy: 9:10am On Feb 24, 2015
mikketech:
lols. Its like u like kissing a lot?
see this one
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by chymystique(f): 9:24am On Feb 24, 2015
samtol4:

^^^^^Hmmm
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 24, 2015
mikketech:
make I hear say ur mouth small.
yes ooo small mouth
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by Nobody: 9:29am On Feb 24, 2015
samtol4:
ok her aircraft is stronger than yours """+lol
yes ooo
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by Tongsman(m): 6:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
quest003:
its true, its not a big deal, he will overcome this with time, i can remember it happened to me some years back, but all thanks 2 God, i overcame it. Suffered much spanking from my parents when i did this then,
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
pweetixandy:
see this one
gerrout. R u stupid?
Re: Help Him With Advice/solution. He Chews His Mouth Whenever He Sleeps by Nobody: 7:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
prettydiva89:

yes ooo small mouth
shutup. Are u stupid?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Male Or Female Sexual Health Issues? New Free 24/7 Live Chat Live With A Doctor! / Meet Young Nigerian Girl With The Golden Eyes.that Got People Amazed / I Saw This All Over My Mom's Body - Could This Be Ofá?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.