Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,029 members, 7,803,462 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:04 PM

Finally! Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Boyfriend, The Famous Mr X. - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Finally! Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Boyfriend, The Famous Mr X. (702 Views)

Girl Behind Famous Meme Is All Grown Up / I Guess You Never Knew Who Composed The Famous Happy Birthday Song(pix) / See My Baby Niece That Looks Like Tonto Dikeh ( Very Beautiful ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finally! Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Boyfriend, The Famous Mr X. by Atufelydiasarah(f): 10:32pm On Feb 23, 2015
Tonto Dikeh can keep people in suspense sha, lol.  She finally decided to let the world know who are boyfriend is, the guy who she has always referred to as MrX. She shared the pic on Instagram and said, "Happy new week Beautiful People. MEET MRX AND The CEO BIGCHURCH entertainment,CEO MICRO MICRO PARTNERS
#GOD BLESS YOU MORE #MCM #MCM #MCM" see more at: http://www.topgistng.com/2015/02/finally-tonto-dikeh-unveils-her.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Finally! Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Boyfriend, The Famous Mr X. by chimoskyg(m): 10:35pm On Feb 23, 2015
Wot so special

1 Like

Re: Finally! Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Boyfriend, The Famous Mr X. by tobillionaire(m): 10:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
chimoskyg:
Wot so special
.... Must u comment U jst go occupy FTC fr nothing mtcheew! Cos ah no say MODS no dy take i c toto dicked news

1 Like

Re: Finally! Tonto Dikeh Unveils Her Boyfriend, The Famous Mr X. by lalaponcus(m): 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
Am watching ooo ;DAm watching ooo

(1) (Reply)

Will You Burn Your Certificate For $50M / Who Has Noticed This / Update On Kenya University Attack - 147 Students Killed (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.