Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Help Needed On Benz ML 320 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Help Needed On Benz ML 320 (784 Views)

Give Me Reasons To Buy Mercedes Benz ML 320 / Kindly Give A Candid Review Of The Mercedes Benz ML 320 2000-2002 Models / Please Advice On Benz E-320 2003 Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Needed On Benz ML 320 by Taitesssy(m): 10:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
Experts on Meercedes benz pls help solve this problem.
ll changed my car battery this morning having runned diwn the previous day but to my surprise the car starts and stram continously but will not accelerate thus not moving from its position when gear is engadged.
Spme guess l invited to diagnos are not too sure of the problem but they opined that it must have been the ECU that is affected.
pls experts help out.
Re: Help Needed On Benz ML 320 by GAZZUZZ(m): 5:53am On Feb 24, 2015
Taitesssy:
ll changed my car battery this morning having runned diwn the previous day but to my surprise the car starts and stram continously but will not accelerate thus not moving from its position when gear is engadged.
Spme guess l invited to diagnos are not too sure of the problem but they opined that it must have been the ECU that is affected.
pls experts help out.

I guess u fried ur engine ecu.
Re: Help Needed On Benz ML 320 by chukel(m): 8:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
I think u have a blown fuse somewhere. Take ur time to check all ur fuses
Re: Help Needed On Benz ML 320 by ZIMDRILL(m): 9:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
Taitesssy:
pls experts help out.

what do you mean when you say

i run down the battery ? was the alternator not charging ? is battery cell dead they nolonger able to maintian the charge?

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Can You Identify This Car Part? / National ID Requisite For Drivers’ Licence –FRSC / Toyota Corolla Sport 2005

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.