Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,980 members, 7,806,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! (5044 Views)

Love Letter To My Queen (picture Added) / Me And My Marieolae / Whats On Your Mind (an Open Love Letter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by Nobody: 8:08am On Feb 24, 2015
Op now that marieolae has replied with a 'thank you', ow do u feel? I bet she has received more than 20 PMs frm pepo lyk u. I can only only imagine what she tinks of u ryt nw. Welcome to d queue of losers.....

Ps, girls lyk dat dnt fall 4 guys lyk u...... #justsaying

1 Like

Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by pryd(m): 8:24am On Feb 24, 2015
redcliff:
all because of Pusi...nairaland males boyz.. just when you think they have hit rock bottom, they would slap you for underestimating them, pick their shovels and keep digging....

word!!
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by Baddestguyp(m): 8:33am On Feb 24, 2015
don't u guys get tired of professing fake love on nl
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by Nobody: 8:53am On Feb 24, 2015
Too much hate on this thread. . .

All the guy did was profess his love, which isn't bad. He profess love, una complain. She replies "thanks", una complain.

What the fvck do humans want?

I can bet my blackberry charger that 75% of trash talking guys on this thread have at one point or the other, sent marie a pm and she had ignored them. Neither could they summon the courage to profess love in the open. So the unwarranted attacks stem from the fact that someone was bold enough to take the next step most of you pansies haven't taken.

Ask marie to search this thread and point to those who have pm'ed her, and you'll be shocked. . . I liked his write up and composure. It's a "never give up" and "never say die" spirit. If marie says no, there are other girls who would say yes. But what OP has done is to show himself how confident he is to do this, even when he knew there'll be detractors. . . Whether you pansies like it or not, whether you agree to it or not, sulexcraig is one very confident mutherfuka. . .

So you _horny niggas really need to fvck off.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by lordthree(m): 8:54am On Feb 24, 2015
the girls on nairaland are average yet niggas be acting like hungry dogs
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by Nobody: 9:04am On Feb 24, 2015
We need more threads like this on romance section. . . I prefer to read stuff like these, than some _stupid half baked 10 pointer rubbish.
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by Nobody: 9:05am On Feb 24, 2015
lordthree:
the girls on nairaland are average yet niggas be acting like hungry dogs
I guess the niggas aren't average?
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by lordthree(m): 9:09am On Feb 24, 2015
Blackett:
We need more threads like this on romance section. . . I prefer to read stuff like these, than some _stupid half baked 10 pointer rubbish.
its obvious youre crushing on someone and trying to justify this stupidity

2 Likes

Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 24, 2015
lordthree:

You're a numbskull who newly found his voice and is trying to sound brave.

I don't crush on anyone, it's usually the other way round. But I don't expect a halfwit like yourself to understand or, to have experienced such cos your pin head brain was designed to be one dimensional.
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 24, 2015
Blackett:
Really?
I must say, I am really suprisedgringringrin
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by lordthree(m): 9:17am On Feb 24, 2015
Blackett:

I don't crush on anyone, it's usually the other way round. But I don't expect a halfwit like yourself to understand or, to have experienced such cos your pin head brain was designed to be one dimensional.
why are you insulting? cant you talk like someone who is civilized? the fact you're on nairaland Doesnt mean you should act like a mannerless barbarian. the fact you got all defensive only proves my point exactly you must be crushing really hard on a nairaland moniker.

3 Likes

Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by Nobody: 9:17am On Feb 24, 2015
missclassy:

Really?
I must say, I am really suprisedgringringrin
Do I look like I give a fvck if you're surprised, amused, or just being plain ol multi-moniker silly?
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by Nobody: 9:21am On Feb 24, 2015
lordthree:

why are you insulting? cant you talk like someone who is civilized? the fact you're on nairaland Doesnt mean you should act like a mannerless barbarian. the fact you got all defensive only proves my point exactly you must be crushing really hard on a nairaland moniker.

Like I said, kid. I don't crush on any one. It's the other way around. I'm responsible for what I say but not how you understand it. There is no defense tactic in my response to you, but you were too dumb and _stupid to realize that, only churning out ramblings according to what your limited intellect can afford. . . Not that I'm surprised anyway, I wasn't expecting more from you.

2 Likes

Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by xynerise: 9:25am On Feb 24, 2015
Blackett:
Do I look like I give a fvck if you're surprised, amused, or just being plain ol multi-moniker silly?
Sexkillz, kedu?
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by Nobody: 9:26am On Feb 24, 2015
xynerise:

Sexkillz, kedu?
Again?

Tired of being called different names. I've been called seriousbabe, nneka123 and sexkillz. You guys should make up your minds.
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by lordthree(m): 9:31am On Feb 24, 2015
Blackett:
Like I said, kid. I don't crush on any one. It's the other way around. I'm responsible for what I say but not how you understand it. There is no defense tactic in my response to you, but you were too dumb and _stupid to realize that, only churning out ramblings according to what your limited intellect can afford. . . Not that I'm surprised anyway, I wasn't expecting more from you.
lol coming from the douchebag who prefers love threads, only immature asswipess like you would like crap like this, im sure soon you'll create a thread professing your love for a girl who doesn't give a crap about your pointless existence. and nigga you haven't accomplished half the things i have so go back to jerking off over ugly ass girls on nairaland no life having cuntt before you talk about intellect

1 Like

Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by xynerise: 9:35am On Feb 24, 2015
Blackett:
Again?

Tired of being called different names. I've been called seriousbabe, nneka123 and sexkillz. You guys should make up your minds.
Yea, I get. You are not Blackett either. Just ignore the name and attend to the greeting tongue
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by Nobody: 9:43am On Feb 24, 2015
lordthree:

lol coming from the douchebag who prefers love threads,
This is where I stopped reading, cos this proves my point of your intellectual capacity and collective IQ being in the negative integer.

You have to be very _stupid not to realize that this is the romance section and every thread on romance section is a love thread. Some, only discuss more about emotions that the others.

But like you have proved, you're congenitally _stupid and cannot afford to use a pin head portion of your brain to save your own miserable and hopelessly idiotic life.

You can now proceed to fvck off, as I have no further intention to drag your already tired huffing and puffing brain through another round of intellectualism.

5 Likes

Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by lordthree(m): 9:50am On Feb 24, 2015
Blackett:
This is where I stopped reading, cos this proves my point of your intellectual capacity and collective IQ being in the negative integer.

You have to be very _stupid not to realize that this is the romance section and every thread on romance section is a love thread. Some, only discuss more about emotions that the others.

But like you have proved, you're congenitally _stupid and cannot afford to use a pin head portion of your brain to save your own miserable and hopelessly idiotic life.

You can now proceed to fvck off, as I have no further intention to drag your already tired huffing and puffing brain through another round of intellectualism.

good to see you wrote a long long essay... taking out time to construct a reply.. i must say im honoured but the thing is.. i cant read alll that so keep your replies as short as your toothpick dicck and maybe I'll read what a retardedd dickheadd like you has to say

1 Like

Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by trend101(f): 9:53am On Feb 24, 2015
lordthree:

good to see you wrote a long long essay... taking out time to construct a reply.. i must say im honoured but the thing is.. i cant read alll that so keep your replies as short as your toothpick dicck and maybe I'll read what a retardedd dickheadd like you has to say
Replies as short as his toothpick divk lmaooo god nairaland wont kill megrin

2 Likes

Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by Nobody: 10:00am On Feb 24, 2015
dicefrost:
Op now that marieolae has replied with a 'thank you', ow do u feel? I bet she has received more than 20 PMs frm pepo lyk u. I can only only imagine what she tinks of u ryt nw. Welcome to d queue of losers.....

Ps, girls lyk dat dnt fall 4 guys lyk u...... #justsaying

You mind expatiating?
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by Nobody: 10:01am On Feb 24, 2015
Blackett:

All the guy did was profess his love, which isn't bad. He profess love, una complain. She replies "thanks", una complain.

I can bet my blackberry charger that 75% of trash talking guys on this thread have at one point or the other, sent marie a pm and she had ignored them. Neither could they summon the courage to profess love in the open. So the unwarranted attacks stem from the fact that someone was bold enough to take the next step most of you pansies haven't taken.

Ask marie to search this thread and point to those who have pm'ed her, and you'll be shocked. . . I liked his write up and composure. It's a "never give up" and "never say die" spirit. If marie says no, there are other girls who would say yes. But what OP has done is to show himself how confident he is to do this, even when he knew there'll be detractors. . . Whether you pansies like it or not, whether you agree to it or not, sulexcraig is one very confident mutherfuka. . .

Preach! smiley
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by Nobody: 10:06am On Feb 24, 2015
Amefrica:

Preach! smiley
Bro. . .

1 Like

Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by LadyX(f): 10:06am On Feb 24, 2015
@ sulexcraig,
I like your courage/confidence. It's good to go for what you want (though am not sure whether marieolae will accept your love). You try sha wink
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by malonephill(m): 10:17am On Feb 24, 2015
Blackett:

after reading this ff for blackett......
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by MDelgado(m): 10:51am On Feb 24, 2015
temmypotter:
really?.... A 6 letter word is all u got to his 100+ words?..hw ''thoughtful''

And a smiling smiley..lol

1 Like

Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by MDelgado(m): 10:58am On Feb 24, 2015
lordthree:

Swear it,If you have never crushed on any eve or eves on NL..Hypo..
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by MDelgado(m): 11:01am On Feb 24, 2015
Blackett:

And its a K.O..hehe..Free the bloke bro..Nice meme on your profile..
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by lordthree(m): 11:49am On Feb 24, 2015
MDelgado:

Swear it,If you have never crushed on any eve or eves on NL..Hypo..
i havent..whats the guarantee that its not a dude behind that moniker..
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by daveP(m): 11:54am On Feb 24, 2015
I wish i could break down every single line and erm.......

(smooches beard). Well well!!(exhales)
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Nneka123:
lol yeah. i hope that's not......you know who grin
i hope not
Re: My Open Love Letter To Marieolae! by sulexcraig(m): 2:19pm On Feb 25, 2015
Blackett:

Wow am so happy too hear that from you bro.....never mind those nairaland enemies of progress so soon i will open up a thread on Nairaland love sadist......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rate This Dude / Sings To Know If A Girl Is A Virgin,before Getting Married / Lol,,funny Chat Btwn Bae And Boo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.