Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Boko Haram: Generals Lead Battle As Effort To Capture Shekau Heightens..Picture - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Generals Lead Battle As Effort To Capture Shekau Heightens..Picture (3235 Views)

Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader / Boko Haram Threatens To Capture Buhari In New Video / Capture Shekau Alive, Troops Urged (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Generals Lead Battle As Effort To Capture Shekau Heightens..Picture by Pheals(f): 5:19am On Feb 24, 2015
Y ar dey tellin us now make dey capture him -- if na one citizen offend does ...their muscles go dey rise up if dey try dat wit me "ma gba wonh loka ni"
Re: Boko Haram: Generals Lead Battle As Effort To Capture Shekau Heightens..Picture by DesChyko: 5:28am On Feb 24, 2015
bashydemy:
What tactical about loosing the lives of our fellow brothers and sisters, What's tactical when over 200 girls are missing and the president said its a lie for over a month, What tactical about Bomb blast in Abuja park and the president went to dance azonto in Kano the next day...

We know their plan but it did not work, They want to reduce the Northern votes and scared the electorate in the north with Boko Haram but since its not working and after seeing the turn out of People from the Northern states the CLueless and his Cabal now get to work..

Igbayi laaro

You have no evidence of what you say about Jonathan decimating the North. For all we know, the vast majority of the Northerners who are chiefly responsible for the going-ons, since time immemorial, are governed by their leaders and religion, so painting GEJ black in this scenario only epitomizes your lack of touch with the orthodox Northern mentality. I wonder how 'exposed' you are if you can close your eyes to facts and spew whatever fantasy that comes to your mind. You're so sold on propaganda.
All I know now is what the military, who are facing the enemy's firepower and having casualties amongst themselves have said, and so far, their tactics have been proved right. They have been able to isolate the terrorists for annihilation with little citizenry casualties. And you believe you can become Omniscient hiding behind your keypad?
Even to test your waters, assuming your 'hypothesis' is true, how has this casualty significantly overthrown the North so far in comparison to the population in the South? Provide statistics, not just words.
You can keep believing whatever you cook up. That is your own cup of tea. I live only in reality. I don't do non-existent ideas.
As for the 'Nigerian president dancing azonto', it is only a proof of how blind ignorance is misleading you and your cohorts, just like Leonardo Da Vinci detailed. It is unthinkable, a reality fostered only by minds of a mediocre thought-processing ability.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Generals Lead Battle As Effort To Capture Shekau Heightens..Picture by Scholes007(m): 5:48am On Feb 24, 2015
Tolexander:
But we were told assuredly that he was killed last year.
dem wan kill him corpse? abi him corpse wan escape?

all the same, kudos to our soldiers!

pls you should note that these terrorists have imposters that can replace the dead leader. This is to make people believe that they are winning while in reality they are losing... but imposter have number (i.e the are note infinite) so when they are been killed on regular bases then the group will start desperate modes and propaganda this you can notice in boko haram case lately
Re: Boko Haram: Generals Lead Battle As Effort To Capture Shekau Heightens..Picture by ellechrystal(f): 6:03am On Feb 24, 2015
tuborme:
Some people think that procuring ammunition to fight a war is like buying chocolates. GEJ met a toothless army that had only AK 47s. To build an army takes time. He trained over 5,000 soldiers on commando and counter terrorism ops. The west refused to sell weapons to his government yet USA wanted to train our soldiers on weapons that they can never sell to them. (How do you go about learning how to drive without any hope of owning a car?)

The western hypocrisy has been exposed to its fullest. You are using drones for surveillance against Boko haram, yet you refuse to share the info with ground troops. What is the essence of your intelligence gathering if it cannot be used in battle?

Today, the weapons from Russia are here and we are doing the needful with them.

The government is working. I rep our armed forces. Go gallant men.
This is wat I just wanted to type.
God bless u.
Re: Boko Haram: Generals Lead Battle As Effort To Capture Shekau Heightens..Picture by Ishilove: 6:06am On Feb 24, 2015

(1) (2)

Most Ridiculous Military Medal Decorations(pics) / My Experience At APC Office Today / See What Wike Was Spotted Driving As He Flags Off Old Aba Road Construction(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.