Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,395 members, 7,781,135 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:32 AM

How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes (62638 Views)

Girl On Twitter Demands For Money From Guy Who Asked For Her Number / Simple Ways To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her And Get Her Number In Minutes / This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by CharlesNneji1: 7:35am On Feb 24, 2015
justmag:
I still basically walk up to a girl and tell her exactly why I walked up to her and get the digits. Nobody has time for playing all these games. We are all grown.

If been direct works for you, fine. As in, if it works for you every single time you try it - great. This article is just for how to get classy girls who don't go around sharing their numbers to every single guy that walk up to them and say "hi, i like you. can i have your number"

Have an awesome day, bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by justmag(m): 7:36am On Feb 24, 2015
Blackett:
You're right bro.

First thing for me is to establish interest. Once I've caught her 3 times looking at me, she's a goner. Next thing I plan is what to use in breaking the ice. I remember a girl like that a while ago. She. Was. Pretty. . . Caught her gaze more than 3 times and in my mind I was like, today na today. I walked up to her, stretched my hand while smiling, simply told her I liked her attire and she looked like my grandmother, first she paused, and then I added "but you're prettier than she is". She smiled. Then told her I'll like to see her some other time.

The rest they say, is history.

Nice one. They don't teach that I school or on thread. That comes from within.
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by naijaboiy: 7:41am On Feb 24, 2015
Zohan:
Meanwhile...
Somewhere in Edo..
You're cray grin

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nobody: 7:42am On Feb 24, 2015
justmag:

Nice one. They don't teach that I school or on thread. That comes from within.
You're right. It comes from within. Many dudes will read all these and still not get it. That's when you see them cramming what they'll say to her eventually, and then as they approach her, their hearts start beating faster than a talking drum.

And when they get to where she is, it's either they turn and walk away, or, they initiate her in a conversation and act like a natural stammerer.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nobody: 7:46am On Feb 24, 2015
Crap... Dude, you know nothing... You ain't got no game. I bet you're still a Virgin.
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by naijaboiy: 7:48am On Feb 24, 2015
justmag:
I still basically walk up to a girl and tell her exactly why I walked up to her and get the digits. Nobody has time for playing all these games. We are all grown.
Bro! I agree with you that there are natural ways you can walk up to girls and collect their numbers without any hassle.

But there are stubborn ones also.

I believe that's the reason why these tips are here. It's just to help bringing down the girls defence a little to make things easier for the guy.

The exact words you'll use in talking to her will still come from within and not from any tip or guideline.

Don't also forget that we have extremely and chronic shy guys who can't even walk up to a lady naturally because they lack conversation start-up skills.

This could also be of help to them.

All i'm saying is let's not downgrade the efforts of the Op to help some guys out and also to discourage them by our words.

wink

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by naijaboiy: 7:51am On Feb 24, 2015
Blackett:
Haha. Women always pride themselves in being hard to get. But they all have a soft spot. All of them. Find that spot, make them laugh, and the rest they say, is history.
I tell you! But they find it hard to come to terms with that fact.
Lol!
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

I tell you! But they find it hard to come to terms with that fact.
Lol!
No woman likes getting caught at her own game. . .
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by CharlesNneji1: 7:53am On Feb 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Bro! I agree with you that there are natural ways you can walk up to girls and collect their numbers without any hassle.

I believe that's the reason why these tips are here. It's just to help bringing down the girls defence a little to make things easier for the guy.

The exact words you'll use in talking to her will still come from within and not from any tip or guideline.

Don't also forget that we have extremely and chronic shy guys who can't even walk up to a lady naturally because they lack conversation start-up skills.

All i'm saying is let's not downgrade the efforts of the Op to help some guys out and also to discourage them by our words.

wink

yo smart
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by justmag(m): 7:54am On Feb 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

wink

I agree with you completely. However, I believe a basic appraoch will be appropriate for a shy guy and what the op suggested seems more applicable to guys with experience. This is my view but it may not be the same for others.
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 24, 2015
Good one OP. Some guys don't want 2 learn. Do u think it's all about money. If you think getting a girl is all about money, then get ready 2 be a maga.

As long as u are presentable and know how to strike a conversation, getting a pretty lady will be easy.

As for me I play along the way situation is before initiating a conversation.

Yesterday I met a beautiful female banker and I initiated a conversation that has to do with opening a new account, d requirements, etc. To cut d story, I said few words appreciating her outfit not even her beauty. I told her when next I come I will love to see her on fringe hairstyle. Before I left d bank, she was d one that requested 4 my number.

I have attained tremendous success in taking a girl's contact when I meet them for d 1st time.

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nobody: 8:01am On Feb 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

wink

Nice tip bro.
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

You're cray grin

hey bro av u gotten d e book?
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nobody: 8:22am On Feb 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

You're cray grin
Yea, cray in the Lord. grin
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by naijaboiy: 8:26am On Feb 24, 2015
Wonderlands:

hey bro av u gotten d e book?
Naah...not yet cheesy
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by iamrealdeji(m): 8:27am On Feb 24, 2015
iceberylin:
"Hey my name is stanley Dangote, can i have your number "

Works on any babe in Nigeria grin
Lmao
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by iamrealdeji(m): 8:27am On Feb 24, 2015
iceberylin:

Lmao,she'd say Stanley what? Oh,my number is 0800000000

2 Likes

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by freezyprinzy(m): 8:29am On Feb 24, 2015
True d most important tin b dat mistry guy hide d real reason y u want 2 get her num i belive afta lyk 2/3 of wooing ladies dis stuff should b pretty normal...more reason y most ladies love d so called bad boys

1 Like

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by mirexxx(f): 8:31am On Feb 24, 2015
iceberylin:

lie undecided

1 Like

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by CharlesNneji1: 8:33am On Feb 24, 2015
wristwatch:
Good one OP. Some guys don't want 2 learn. Do u think it's all about money. If you think getting a girl is all about money, then get ready 2 be a maga.

As long as u are presentable and know how to strike a conversation, getting a pretty lady will be easy.

As for me I play along the way situation is before initiating a conversation.

Yesterday I met a beautiful female banker and I initiated a conversation that has to do with opening a new account, d requirements, etc. To cut d story, I said few words appreciating her outfit not even her beauty. I told her when next I come I will love to see her on fringe hairstyle. Before I left d bank, she was d one that requested 4 my number.

I have attained tremendous success in taking a girl's contact when I meet them for d 1st time.

You are a wise man, bro. The fact is this; every who says "money gets girls" are usually the ones who are afraid of walking up to girls they like. their "dream" is that it will get easier when they get richer.

They should keep dreaming. These are the type of guys who finally end up marrying a girl they don't love just because they don't have the nerves and the skills to get the ones that they love.

They should keep fighting the idea, notice that i don't reply them, time no dey - life is too short.
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by iceberylin(m): 8:42am On Feb 24, 2015
mirexxx:
lie undecided
U no see the last name undecided
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by mirexxx(f): 8:51am On Feb 24, 2015
iceberylin:

U no see the last name undecided
i did
wats so special about it? undecided
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Naah...not yet cheesy

Aii, when u do lemme knw if it makes sense.
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by naijaboiy: 8:59am On Feb 24, 2015
Wonderlands:

Aii, when u do lemme knw if it makes sense.
Lol...you wan use me test the waters abi? cheesy
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Mubbyleey(m): 9:03am On Feb 24, 2015
CharlesNneji1:

I will do what i can, my guy.

My mission is to make every guy who sets eyes on my articles to leave a changed man.

You are a gift from God to women, don't ever forget that - have a great day
Was your dad in the Air Force? Because you're da bomb.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nobody: 9:12am On Feb 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol...you wan use me test the waters abi? cheesy

Lolz not really o, Dnt wanna buy something that I will regret that doesn't make sense.
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by naijaboiy: 9:21am On Feb 24, 2015
Wonderlands:

Lolz not really o, Dnt wanna buy something that I will regret that doesn't make sense.
i'm sure it does make sense wink
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nobody: 9:25am On Feb 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

i'm sure it does make sense wink

ok you check it out first
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 24, 2015
now that girls are reading it, of what use is this new trick? ritual practitioners also know how to use the internet. are the ladies now safe with this info?
Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by CharlesNneji1: 10:18am On Feb 24, 2015
TIP #2: CREATING RAPPORT

Some days ago, i had gone to a shopping mall with a friend and we where in line to buy fresh bread from the bakery inside the mall. Somewhere in the front was this very pretty gorgeous classy babe - she was extremely hot. At that point i felt like i had to know her, so i walked up to her, initiated a conversation, had her laughing like crazy and by the time i was done she gave me her number and asked me to call her up anytime.

when i got back to my friend, his jaws were dropped in surprise and he asked me: "how did you that, na risk you take o - in front of all these people na him you go chyke that kind babe"?

I laughed.

That is what guys don't get.

The thing is this; i didn't chyke that girl. i just talked to her.

Let me explain; If i had walked up to that very pretty girl and say "babe, i like you. can i have your number?" - the kind eye she go look me eh, it would be an eye of bullets. Do you know how many guys say that to her every freaking single day? - in real life, on her social media account, in her street.

If i had opened my mouth to say something sweet to her or to say something she hears all the time like - "you are beautiful, i like you", definitely she would embarrass me. Of course she knows she is beautiful, she has been hearing that since she was 5.

can't you see?

If you stop a girl on the road and start saying "i like you" she go bone you, that is how she has to behave - she has to act like she is not cheap and the way to show everybody who is around when you walked up to her that she is not cheap is to wash you down or ignore you or be rude to you.

don't you get it?

so all i did was to approach her, and used this ice breaker - "Hi, i'm having a hard time picking. i need female advice right now - which of those pastries on that counter tastes better - the meat pie, the bread or that fish roll over there"

i didn't even introduce myself, but she was glad to help. She started gushing about what i should take, what i shouldn't take, what i should leave, etc. Don't you get it, she can't say - "free me, what kind of question is that". Girls like to show that they know about something

Then as the conversation was going on i injected this tip #2 i am about to reveal right now - CREATING RAPPORT.

Here is what creating rapport basically means; it is the art of talking to a girl like she is a long lost friend you are seeing after 5 years, even though you two have just met

How do you do this?

Simple - by making her laugh.

Let me tell you one very important thing; the moment you walk up to a girl and make her laugh - just one laugh from her, it releases a chemical in her brain that automatically takes down her defense and make her see you as a friend - that is the simple way to create rapport.

And guess what; it is super easy to make a girl laugh.

When that very pretty girl was pointing out what to buy and what not to buy all i did to make her laugh was to smile and say: "jeez, i think i will make you my special adviser on pastries, you know this things inside out"

She laughed and then said: "No na, is just that i come here regularly. I know their stuff"

Was what i said that funny?

No, it wasn't. As a matter of fact it isn't. Once i said that, we immediately started flowing like friends.

so why then did she laugh. It is just simple year one psychology - when someone is helping you out with something and you tease them on how well they helped you with that thing, they would automatically laugh - not because what you said was funny but because it is plain psychology to laugh over things like that.

Take for instance; if someone asks you to help him with your pen and after giving him your pen he says: "guy, this your pen make sense o. like say you import am sef".

what would be your reaction? to frown? of course not, you will laugh and say something modest.

was it funny to say your pen looks imported? NO. but you still laughed.

Hope you get it now.

Once you make a girl laugh; the chemical is released in her brain that basically tells her: "alright, i am comfortable with this guy". When her brain begins to respond this way and you use the style of number collection i explained inititally in this thread, there is no way she is turning you down.

I explained more about how to create rapport with girls you just met in my ebook "THE BANG RULE...Ultimate guild of Seduction For Nigerian Guys". see my profile for numbers to contact in order to get the e-book today.

stay tuned for the next tips, right here in this thread.

peace.

11 Likes

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Adaeze003(f): 10:49am On Feb 24, 2015
Blackett:
You're right bro.

First thing for me is to establish interest. Once I've caught her 3 times looking at me, she's a goner. Next thing I plan is what to use in breaking the ice. I remember a girl like that a while ago. She. Was. Pretty. . . Caught her gaze more than 3 times and in my mind I was like, today na today. I walked up to her, stretched my hand while smiling, simply told her I liked her attire and she looked like my grandmother, first she paused, and then I added "but you're prettier than she is". She smiled. Then told her I'll like to see her some other time.

The rest they say, is history.

I think i've heard this line b4 tho in my case it was "you remind me of my mother" and in that moment I thought " shocked damn! Do I look that old?" grin and i'm pretty sure that's what the chick was thinking when she paused... grin

That line is just scary jor... you can use cousin or better still lil niece... wink

1 Like

Re: How To Stop A Girl You Like, Talk To Her & Get Her Number In Minutes by Nobody: 10:53am On Feb 24, 2015
Adaeze003:

I think i've heard this line b4 tho in my case it was "you remind me of my mother" and in that moment I thought " shocked damn! Do I look that old?" grin and i'm pretty sure that's what the chick was thinking when she paused... grin

That line is just scary jor... you can use cousin or better still lil niece... wink
Hehe.

I'm sure your alarm bells went off. You're used to hearing you're so beautiful, but this one was a shock. . .

So, did you drop the number or not? cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Guys Derail Sexy Lady's Photos On Twitter With Football Talks / I have Gotta Crush On Alampasu, The U-17 Nigerian Goalkeeper / Has A Serious Erection In Public Gotten You Into Trouble Before? (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.