Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,114 members, 7,779,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:47 AM

What Could Make A Man To Be Awake By This Time (12:00) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Could Make A Man To Be Awake By This Time (12:00) (1235 Views)

Man To Pay N800,000 To Marry Dead Woman As Wife / Is It Proper/Healthy For A Man To Suck His Wife's Bosom Milk? / What Could Make Her Leave Home Since Yesterday? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Could Make A Man To Be Awake By This Time (12:00) by solarview(m): 12:28am On Feb 24, 2015
I'm trying to figure it out pls
Re: What Could Make A Man To Be Awake By This Time (12:00) by martyns303(m): 12:35am On Feb 24, 2015
Problems, am awake too. A life time career that has gulped close to N60 Million is slipping away and am trying desperately to save it with little hope ahead, feels like 2 bags of cement placed on my chest, labored breathing. Wouldn't even know where to start from. Anyone reading this should please pray for me, I believe there's nothing too big for God.
Re: What Could Make A Man To Be Awake By This Time (12:00) by solarview(m): 12:48am On Feb 24, 2015
martyns303:
Problems, am awake too. A life time career that has gulped close to N60 Million is slipping away and am trying desperately to save it with little hope ahead, feels like 2 bags of cement placed on my chest, labored breathing. Wouldn't even know where to start from. Anyone reading this should please pray for me, I believe there's nothing too big for God.
God will surely see you through Sir, just cast the worries on him...because he cares about its success. It's well
Re: What Could Make A Man To Be Awake By This Time (12:00) by menix(m): 12:49am On Feb 24, 2015
Nah wahala jawe..
Hardly sleep if its not 5am..
Started wiv making a very difficult decision, that all 9t I keep weighing my option, now I think its bcoming sickness cous its ova a month.
Somtymz I don't sleep until its tym 4 mii to leave home.
Re: What Could Make A Man To Be Awake By This Time (12:00) by martyns303(m): 1:01am On Feb 24, 2015
menix:
Nah wahala jawe..
Hardly sleep if its not 5am..
Started wiv making a very difficult decision, that all 9t I keep weighing my option, now I think its bcoming sickness cous its ova a month.
Somtymz I don't sleep until its tym 4 mii to leave home.

May God come through for you my brother, I know that feeling. You are thinking if the results would have been different if you had made a different decision. The truth is you made a decision that you felt was the best option for you at the moment, my advice is try and get a bit of sleep. I know it's hard, but try and don't skip breakfast.
Re: What Could Make A Man To Be Awake By This Time (12:00) by menix(m): 1:08am On Feb 24, 2015
martyns303:

May God come through for you my brother, I know that feeling. You are thinking if the results would have been different if you had made a different decision. The truth is you made a decision that you felt was the best option for you at the moment, my advice is try and get a bit of sleep. I know it's hard, but try and don't skip breakfast.

Thanx Bro..
Its jst a phase dat will make us better..
Wishin u best too in ur own endeavours.
Re: What Could Make A Man To Be Awake By This Time (12:00) by Nobody: 1:23am On Feb 24, 2015
martyns303:

"little hope" is all you need... Hope is a far better option than 'worry'.
Hope changes alot, but worrying does absolutely nothing.

I rarely sleep btw 00:01hr to appro 04:00hr...and I dont fight it either. so I put this hours to good use.
Re: What Could Make A Man To Be Awake By This Time (12:00) by solarview(m): 1:33am On Feb 24, 2015
BigBang666:

I rarely sleep btw 00:01hr to appro 04:00hr...and I dont fight it either. so I put this hours to good use.

Wow! That was a great revelation there about HOPE. That Hope changes things while worry doesn't. Hope is helpful while worry isn't. Hope is useful while worry isn't. Let's keep hope.
Re: What Could Make A Man To Be Awake By This Time (12:00) by martyns303(m): 5:32am On Feb 24, 2015
BigBang666:

Thanks my brother, was able to get 3:26hrs of sleep tonight. Not much, but at least I was able to clos my eyes.

1 Like

Re: What Could Make A Man To Be Awake By This Time (12:00) by dytbabe: 6:12am On Feb 24, 2015
Eyah
Re: What Could Make A Man To Be Awake By This Time (12:00) by Rusa(f): 12:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
martyns303:
It is well with you sir, Heaven will turn things around for your good, you will come out of this smiling. Just dont loose focus. God has already step in to your case. Your victory is sure.
Re: What Could Make A Man To Be Awake By This Time (12:00) by Wendy80(f): 12:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
martyns303:

That little hope will make a Huge difference don't loose it. God be with U

(1) (Reply)

A Nairalander Posts A Picture Of His Mum And Self, To Mark The Mothering Sunday / How Long Must A Family Stay In A Rented Apartment. / True Love, Can Nigerian Men Do This (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.