Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,873 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? (31694 Views)

My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice / While You Are Away; Maids Vs Kids / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by ayusco85(m): 7:03am On Feb 24, 2015
Its better than cheating. Buut if she can hold body she shld.

*my 2 cent*

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Nobody: 7:03am On Feb 24, 2015
DEVIL is really at WORK.
D book of the PROPHECY can't lie

3 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Hamatrony(m): 7:04am On Feb 24, 2015
lordmayor2013:
Why do I hv frnds.. My best frnd wuld be with her to service her wen am nt around.

Lolzzzzzzz shocked

undecided is she a fowl or somtin
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by folamog(m): 7:06am On Feb 24, 2015
Hehehe cheesy, trust me loneliness is a beech! Would you rather have her use the alternative in the person of Johnny? grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by harry509: 7:07am On Feb 24, 2015
eddyland:
Well, this question can go for both husband and wife but one thing I am not certain about is whether there are intimacy gadgets for men! Now comes the big question:

Will you allow your woman use intimacy gadgets like Love Machine and the rest to satisfy herself sexually when you are away from home for sometimes, maybe as your job demands or for certain assignment?
so.... Na so d konji strong reach 2 d extnd of usin such gadget? I wudt allow her @ all bcus it meant lead 2 lesibonism wit her tit friend she keep. So she go wait 4 me ehe!
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by kelobestline(m): 7:08am On Feb 24, 2015
Nneka I will cancel-out my proposal if I discovers you've done it..
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by ichommy(m): 7:08am On Feb 24, 2015
Warlord3000:
Yes oo..

Better than chukwuma next door to service her cheesy

grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Nobody: 7:09am On Feb 24, 2015
if she slack the pusssyyy with the toy, make she no complain when i begin search for tight pusssyy tongue

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by calfranc(m): 7:10am On Feb 24, 2015
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by aberaymond(m): 7:11am On Feb 24, 2015
Not at all cool
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by jonadaft: 7:11am On Feb 24, 2015
FŰCK SĚUN AND HIS ANTI-SPAM BOT FOR BANNING ME.
I HAVE 4 ACCOUNTS AND THIS ONE IS PROGRAMED TO YELL!
GEJ TILL UNA GET SENSE!
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by goshen26: 7:12am On Feb 24, 2015
lordmayor2013:
Why do I hv frnds.. My best frnd wuld be with her to service her wen am nt around.

tell me u r basket mouth
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Nobody: 7:13am On Feb 24, 2015
simplemach:
If she like make she use firewood self.
hahahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy abeg no use laff kill me

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by princeduke2013: 7:14am On Feb 24, 2015
lordmayor2013:

Can I be your best friend grin cool shocked

1 Like

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Aystarz: 7:15am On Feb 24, 2015
Why will I wanna infringe on her sexual rights.? Come on Nigerians, no one owns no one in life, not even in marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Justicealh3(m): 7:15am On Feb 24, 2015
How is that love machine is, let us c the demostrat'n.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by folamog(m): 7:16am On Feb 24, 2015
XBLadez:
What kind of dumb post is this? Does that mean women can no longer exercise self-control? So this is what wives do, eh? shocked ur scaring us bachelors

You dey exercise self control when konji hold you? grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Okeikpu(m): 7:16am On Feb 24, 2015
Nneka123:
I don't think my future husband will allow me, it won't do the real job.

Anyways testing them out won't be bad undecided
BIA NNEKA ⊙︿⊙ Mi oraye ireanu means wt (´・_・`)
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by kelobestline(m): 7:17am On Feb 24, 2015
IPTU. dem go over grill am finish b4 u go return.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by ROCKHARDDK(m): 7:18am On Feb 24, 2015
If I haven't been lazy when with her althrough, and not expected outta home for more than 1week 24hours x 7 =? That womwn still eyes or feels Konji Oloro eh? She can even Bleep our DOG, GATEKEEPER, Cleaner/ Even Gear Stick............
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by djeezy(m): 7:19am On Feb 24, 2015
Dimples192:

You could sleep with a plastic vj grin
lmao....ur not well grin
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by heilige(m): 7:22am On Feb 24, 2015
What will the man now use ? A spare girlfriend angry
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 24, 2015
Dimples192:

But the toy has remote control so who needs self control
Lol. I like this girl
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Nobody: 7:23am On Feb 24, 2015
IT'S CHEATING IF SHE GETS ONE WITHOUT MY CONSENT..
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Ayestructures(m): 7:24am On Feb 24, 2015
No it's absolutely rong
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by XBLadez: 7:27am On Feb 24, 2015
folamog:

You dey exercise self control when konji hold you? grin
Of course, I can, without masturbating. I'm not married and I have girlfriends who also have other boyfriends.
Wives and dildos just don't sound ok to me
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Nobody: 7:28am On Feb 24, 2015
It's supposed to be a 'marriage' not a bondage... She's free to do what she wants. Including having sex with another dude while I'm gone...
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by dablazor: 7:31am On Feb 24, 2015
Very well.. better that than cheating.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by simplemach(m): 7:31am On Feb 24, 2015
justi4jesu:

You need JESUS!! LWKMD yOU ARE SO UNROMANTIC grin grin
ok, sanu mai romantic
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by tuffgongjo(m): 7:31am On Feb 24, 2015
justi4jesu:

Ifa no get internet! Se o mo pe number 1 abirun ni e, ti wan ba tin pe abinrun ko be si ta
Justi awaf vex ooo,abeg ma binu mo,agba ti o binu lomo re npo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 / Need Your Advice On What To Do About My Late Sister Children / 9-Year-Old Boy Rescues His Brother From Well (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.