Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,415 members, 7,781,205 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:38 AM

Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? (31669 Views)

My Wife Feels Little Or No Urge For Intimacy... Please Advice / While You Are Away; Maids Vs Kids / Men Can You Do This For Your Wife Or Girlfriend? Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by enomakos(m): 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
[quote
author=lordmayor2013 post=31025452]Why do I hv frnds.. My best frnd
wuld be with her to service her wen am nt around. [/quote]call me next time you travell make i help you service am small
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Adedoks(m): 3:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
zingo42:
. Thnks dear but what am sayin is that I will nt see him again until Nov-Dec,and he's saying that if I dnt allow him get it for me,that means am having an affair elsewhere.
if i may ask ma... What kind of job is he doing.he should be able to trust you.. This is really serious.God help us. U will not see him till nov/dec ke!!! Is he abroad or what. N from your post i can someow perceive ure a good person... I Av so much to say but am weighing ur situation... It may sound foolish but am still of the advise that using it would not solve the issue...
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
Adufetohposh:
hahahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy abeg no use laff kill me
u luq cute
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by masqot(m): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
If she like make she use robot, her moment I catch (with machine or human machine), she don go.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by kandiikane(m): 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
This thread is full of stup!d!ty, I wonder if it is actually real adults typing or just young teens. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Adedoks(m): 5:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
I strongly advise irrespective of whatever excuse any one has that using intimacy gadgets is totally out of place... All this perversion brought to us by the western world,its really sad.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by juman(m): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
Na you sabi.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by zingo42(f): 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
Adedoks:
if i may ask ma... What kind of job is he doing.he should be able to trust you.. This is really serious.God help us. U will not see him till nov/dec ke!!! Is he abroad or what. N from your post i can someow perceive ure a good person... I Av so much to say but am weighing ur situation... It may sound foolish but am still of the advise that using it would not solve the issue...
am grateful,ur really a matured person,he stays abroad anyway,will adhere to ur msg,thnks once again

2 Likes

Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by Adedoks(m): 5:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
zingo42:
am grateful,ur really a matured person,he stays abroad anyway,will adhere to ur msg,thnks once again
i respect your courage ma... The God that has helped you thus far will uphold you.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by jayedu108: 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hmm I tink some women have gone mad,intimacy gadget!
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by jayedu108: 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hmm ladies how do u feel having dat stuff inside you?
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by zingo42(f): 8:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Adedoks:
i respect your courage ma... The God that has helped you thus far will uphold you.
Amen!
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by zingo42(f): 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
jayedu108:
Hmm ladies how do u feel having dat stuff inside you?
Ask google.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by folamog(m): 11:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
XBLadez:

Of course, I can, without masturbating. I'm not married and I have girlfriends who also have other boyfriends.
Wives and dildos just don't sound ok to me

Look at you feeling cool with yourself 'you have girlfriends who also have boyfriends' and anytime the thing hold you there is always an available Toto. Fine! Now what do you want the 'Married' woman whose husband is not around on a six month or one year study course abroad to do when the thing hold am, cos lets be real konji dey hold babes as e dey hold men too. Make she do self control for one year! Or make she get plenty boyfriends wey get their own girlfriends? Answer!
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by XBLadez: 7:04am On Feb 25, 2015
folamog:

Look at you feeling cool with yourself 'you have girlfriends who also have boyfriends' and anytime the thing hold you there is always an available Toto. Fine! Now what do you want the 'Married' woman whose husband is not around on a six month or one year study course abroad to do when the thing hold am, cos lets be real konji dey hold babes as e dey hold men too. Make she do self control for one year! Or make she get plenty boyfriends wey get their own girlfriends? Answer!
Marriage is for better or for worse, and that's the sacrifice! If the wife so much loves her husband she would wait on him, even if it takes him one year to return home.
When I said I have "girlfriends who also have boyfriends" I was only trying to portray one characteristic of single people in relationship - FREELANCE. I don't expect my girlfriends to be loyal to me, as much as they don't expect me too, coz there's no marriage proposal yet. They can disappear tomorrow.
But the WIFE is different, she's taken the marriage vows
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by amaechijay: 8:09am On Feb 25, 2015
@ Bridgetown.

I wanted only my hubby and that made me cry most nights for weeks.

I developed migraine at a time and was out of work for a week.

It became easier after he called the first time...3 weeks later.

Then I was rest assured he is ok.

So my vibrator is still unused.

Tear-Rubber...lol!
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by johnjon: 10:22am On Feb 25, 2015
Adufetohposh:
hahahahahahaha cheesy grin cheesy abeg no use laff kill me

Yeeepa!
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by gloriana(f): 9:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
Janetozi:
Whatever happens to self controlĀ”
excuse me, how much control do u think dis lady can have? My sister dated dis guy for 10yrs b4 dey got married. A month after their marriage he traveld to italy with her being pregnant. He came back a week to her delivery day n stayd for about 2month b4 traveling back to italy. Mind u, nothing like se.x took place cos she had some complications during d delivery. Its almost five years now n he's not back n no known date yet of his return. For someone dats already sexually active, how much self control can she afford?
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by 360command: 2:24am On Feb 26, 2015
gloriana:
Its almost five years now n he's not back n no known date yet of his return.
seriously? Europe is not easy.I feel for the guy and your sister. I hope you guys get to know a date of his return.
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by gloriana(f): 2:21pm On Feb 26, 2015
360command:
seriously? Europe is not easy.I feel for the guy and your sister. I hope you guys get to know a date of his return.
thanks man. i hope so too
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by eddyland: 8:40am On Mar 01, 2015
gloriana:
excuse me, how much control do u think dis lady can have? My sister dated dis guy for 10yrs b4 dey got married. A month after their marriage he traveld to italy with her being pregnant. He came back a week to her delivery day n stayd for about 2month b4 traveling back to italy. Mind u, nothing like se.x took place cos she had some complications during d delivery. Its almost five years now n he's not back n no known date yet of his return. For someone dats already sexually active, how much self control can she afford?
for 5years not back!!! Is the marriage still existing or not?
Re: Will You Allow Your Wife Use intimacy gadgets When You Are Away? by gloriana(f): 1:37pm On Mar 01, 2015
eddyland:
for 5years not back!!! Is the marriage still existing or not?
still existing wit a baby girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Autistic Child: Please Help / Funniest And Craziest Things You Did When You Were A Kid / Woman Who Gave Birth To Twins Dies After, As Husband Solicits For Help. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.