Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,561 members, 7,809,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:51 PM

Engineers In The House, Let's Discuss. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Engineers In The House, Let's Discuss. (3073 Views)

How Much S The Startin Salary For Telecommunication Engineers In Nigeria Telecom / The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In Nigeria / The 10 Most Inspirational Female Engineers In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Engineers In The House, Let's Discuss. by xprimate(m): 10:32pm On Mar 19, 2015
@infocitysolar- I con-core with you. I my self have had such thought during my final year in school. But their is no need re-inventing the wheel. A US company named sunDanzer(http://www.sundanzer.com) already have The most advanced form of the product. I think the best option is to start importation and sale, then reverse engineer the product and start manufacturing in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Engineers In The House, Let's Discuss. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2015
OK.Are you into renewable energy
Re: Engineers In The House, Let's Discuss. by baba11(m): 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2015
infocitysolar:
OK.Are you into renewable energy
Yea,I'm into renewable energy....
Re: Engineers In The House, Let's Discuss. by VolunteerEngr(m): 9:27pm On Mar 25, 2015
Sorry guys. I've been away for a while.
Thank you all for your contributions. Just to let you know, a whatsapp group has been created for the purpose of making things a Bit easier
Any one who is interested can join the group; just indicate your interest.

Thanks for your time

Kindest Regards
Volunteer Engineer
Re: Engineers In The House, Let's Discuss. by abimcdssi: 11:13pm On Mar 25, 2015
Any plans for fresh engineering graduates with little or no experience? I am interested in renewable energy and would not mind to volunteer to get started. P.S I stay in Ibadan.
Re: Engineers In The House, Let's Discuss. by VolunteerEngr(m): 11:08am On Mar 26, 2015
abimcdssi:
Any plans for fresh engineering graduates with little or no experience? I am interested in renewable energy and would not mind to volunteer to get started. P.S I stay in Ibadan.
Sure! This initiative is open to everybody once you are an engineering professional, whether fresh or experienced.
What is significant is we need people with like passion and like minds to come together to discuss and come up with great ideas.
So you are most welcome.
Re: Engineers In The House, Let's Discuss. by jonnyp(m): 2:41am On Mar 27, 2015
Good day sir/ma,my name is john I reside in lagos.I intend to run a car hire business with uber an american car hire business in inland and the required vehicle by this company is any car from 2008 upward tokubo or nigeria use.And which I prefer the nigeria use( camry) which cost btw 1.2 to 1.4.will appreciate any business minded man or woman that help finance it with atleast 1.1M and I will pay the rest.I will add 400K ontop the said amount u add and will be paying 120k monthly or better still if u have idea where I can get a loan without collateral.thanks my contac no 08030744465
Re: Engineers In The House, Let's Discuss. by Greatken007(m): 5:32am On Mar 27, 2015
are we to indicate by placing our numbers here or by what means ? Forming a group has always being d best option... D dream i had about dis whole thing tilting daily bt thank God for this great call...I want pple to hear our story....am being careful cus it is nt every cloth you dry outside
Re: Engineers In The House, Let's Discuss. by VolunteerEngr(m): 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2015
Greatken007:
are we to indicate by placing our numbers here or by what means ? Forming a group has always being d best option... D dream i had about dis whole thing tilting daily bt thank God for this great call...I want pple to hear our story....am being careful cus it is nt every cloth you dry outside
Thanks for your interest.
You can just send a mail to me through the group profile. From there we can exchange numbers and have you enlisted on the group chat list. But if you don't mind dropping your number openly on the forum then you can drop it.

Kindest Regards
Volunteer Engineer
Re: Engineers In The House, Let's Discuss. by Greatken007(m): 5:21am On Apr 05, 2015
The whatsapp group is running now and if you are a visionary engineer and u are not there you are missing greatly
Re: Engineers In The House, Let's Discuss. by baba11(m): 6:20am On Apr 06, 2015
Greatken007:
The whatsapp group is running now and if you are a visionary engineer and u are not there you are missing greatly
I concur to this.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Heirs Holdings Graduate Training Test / SSS Nigeria: State Security Service Recruitments. / Top Management Consulting Firms In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.