Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:47 PM

How To: Save Any Webpage As PDF On Android - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To: Save Any Webpage As PDF On Android (522 Views)

How To View Pdf On My Blackberry / Download PES 2016 PSP ISO File On Android / How To Save Any Webpage As Pdf On Pc And Smartphone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To: Save Any Webpage As PDF On Android by jideprof: 8:41am On Feb 24, 2015
I'll like to show you an easy
method you can employ in saving your webpages as PDF files without the use of any add-on or browser extension.

As the need to use Internet on our
mobiles conveniently arises, a lot of developers have looked into making our Android devices do almost all the tasks we do on our PC easily and readily.

I discovered a feature and decided to share it with you because I found it very useful.

Hehehe! - it's very easy, just follow the simple steps outlined HERE

(1) (Reply)

Kindly Advice Please. / Blackberry IMEI Needed, Somebody Help!! / Please Which Blackberry Have Long Lasting Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.