Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,459 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) (27416 Views)

Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by vivalavida(m): 10:00am On Feb 26, 2015
Of what benefit is this his chatham house appearance? Majority of the voters wont even watch it. Those who will be present reside mostly in the UK and they dont even have PVC's. So how does his speaking @chatham's house benefit his campaign?
This is pure cluelessness

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Trailblazer1(m): 10:18am On Feb 26, 2015
egift:

Am not General Buhari, but here is my take on your question:

- Those who were found not to be complicit to the massive corruption were release after it was investigated. Even in Democracy, Police have the right to detain you during investigations (the law say 48hrs, in practice I have seen people detained up to 3 months - the #EkitiGates Colonel's brother comes to mind).

Please keep your opinion to yourself before you bear another mans cross and die for his sins.

My question was in response to this:
egift:
You can also post your question here, I will tweet the link with the hash tag later. Cheers!

@ThisIsBuhari will be speaking at @ChathamHouse on 26 Feb, 2015 from 10:00 - 11:00 am. For details, visit: http:///wQZmtN #GMB15

Kindly direct my questions to buhari.
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Seamareggae(m): 10:22am On Feb 26, 2015
vivalavida:
Of what benefit is this his chatham house appearance? Majority of the voters wont even watch it. Those who will be present reside mostly in the UK and they dont even have PVC's. So how does his speaking @chatham's house benefit his campaign?
And U are drinking medicine on top another man's headache...
Why not leave the opposition to campaign according to their guidelines and support ur own man.... Enjoy

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by udemzyudex(m): 10:24am On Feb 26, 2015
Lol... I laugh in spanish... Deluded being

keep decieving yaself,while i continue to laugh at u
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:26am On Feb 26, 2015
Hope Fayose's BP is normal?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by egift(m): 10:28am On Feb 26, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by OrlandoOwoh(m): 10:29am On Feb 26, 2015
vivalavida:
Your question is unnecessary. The world is now a global village. TV stations in Nigeria can show the session live. People can read about it.
*modified*
I listened to it live on a local radio station, Radio Continental 102.3 FM, Lagos.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by egift(m): 10:39am On Feb 26, 2015

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Seamareggae(m): 11:03am On Feb 26, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Question 2: What will be the punishment for anyone who lies under Oath (perjury) in your new qovernment ?
That's lovely... So you believe he's winning already... There is a set down law for anybody accused of perjury in the Nigeria constitution... So these question might not make it way to the house...

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 26, 2015
this is the scam of the decade. online audience is what this old hag left Nigeria to go meet in the UK, shame on APC

1 Like

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by dustydee: 11:06am On Feb 26, 2015
It has started.
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by dustydee: 11:08am On Feb 26, 2015
Richard Gozney has this to say about his visits to Buhari while he was in Nigeria:
1. His modest lifestyle in comparison to that of Nigerian politicians
2. His clarity of thoughts on issues.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by AJOT99(m): 11:16am On Feb 26, 2015
Let's see ao it goes.
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by alaoeri: 11:17am On Feb 26, 2015
Anybody in Lagos can tune into TVC showing it live & direct. cool
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by obi4eze(m): 11:18am On Feb 26, 2015
So after all the noise making by PDP it has finally happened.

Ladies and gentlemen, please rise to your feet as we welcome the Incoming President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, GENERAL MUHAMMADU BUHARI (retd)

This CHANGE is truly unstoppable.

#buhariosinbajo

BTW this thread should be moved to Frontpage
OAM4J Seun maclatunji

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Rawani: 11:18am On Feb 26, 2015
For the first time, the People's Democratic Party is facing its stiffest opposition in 16 years, since the inception of the fourth republic. - GMB Chatham House 2015

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by queensmith: 11:20am On Feb 26, 2015
ooo *jumping up and down in excitement* is anyone watching? I forgot my headphones! How is he doing?

egift please ask my question!! smiley
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Rawani: 11:20am On Feb 26, 2015
And GMB goes in for the kill - BH.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by fkaz(m): 11:21am On Feb 26, 2015
vivalavida:

Ask nigeria NSA, why they first announce six weeks shift in nigeria general election in chatham house london or why did FG send him to chatham to give speech.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Rawani: 11:22am On Feb 26, 2015

1 Like

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by omenka(m): 11:23am On Feb 26, 2015
egift:
You can also post your question here, I will tweet the link with the hash tag later. Cheers!

@ThisIsBuhari will be speaking at @ChathamHouse on 26 Feb, 2015 from 10:00 - 11:00 am. For details, visit: http:///wQZmtN #GMB15

Who is this young guy that is always with them?? Gotta know him. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by omenka(m): 11:27am On Feb 26, 2015
OrlandoOwoh:
Hope Fayose's BP is normal?
I heard so far, the dude has passed out five times today!

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Rawani: 11:27am On Feb 26, 2015
"I am running for president to lead Nigeria to prosperity, not adversity" - GMB @ Chatham House 2015

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Rawani: 11:32am On Feb 26, 2015
"I cannot change the past, but I can change the present and the future" - GMB @ Chatham House 2015

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by vantage7: 11:33am On Feb 26, 2015
Those that believe this man is an illiterate should go and beg their parents' forgiveness for wasting their money in the name of education.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Muhammadkhan: 11:34am On Feb 26, 2015
SaiBABA
saiBABA
saiBABA
let fayose hear this

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by appini: 11:35am On Feb 26, 2015
He don already dey dodge questions

1 Like

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Feb 26, 2015
is Amaechi still the governor of Rivers State or Buhari's secretary?
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by erico2k2(m): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2015
Bayswater:
Some nairalanders will be there, I hope they bring us updates. grin grin

This is also a good opportunity for Buhari to go to Cambridge to collect his certificate.

Since he is in London, Cambridge is about 1hr 20mins drive from London.
them no let us enter.iv link full

1 Like

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by teemanbastos(m): 11:36am On Feb 26, 2015
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Feb 26, 2015
omenka:
Who is this young guy that is always with them?? Gotta know him. smiley
I am sure he is Jasper Azuatalam. He is always on Buhari's entourage. You can follow him on facebook with his name. He always have latest info on Buhari's campaign news.
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Petersideman(m): 11:37am On Feb 26, 2015
"On March 28, Nigerians have a chance to elect continuity of failure or progressive growth". Nigerians will make a wise choice. @ThisIsBuhari"
I am running for president not to lead Nigeria to adversity but to prosperity" ~@ThisIsBuhari at the @ChathamHouse"
"We will run a private sector led economy but maintain an active role" @ThisIsBuhari"
On corruption there would be no confusion where I stand. Corruption will have no place & the corrupt would not be a part of my govt."Buhari"
'Two things have bloomed in the present administration: waste and corruption.' -@ThisIsBuhari #ChathamHouse"
""This govt has created 2 economies within one nation. On for a few minority with too much in their kitty and another for over 60m"
I have heard and read references to me as a 'former dictator'...I take responsibility for anything that happened uunder my watch. I cannot change the past but I can change the present & the future" ~Buhari"

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State / I Hate Poverty, Seeing Me In A Private Jet Shouldn’t Be A Big Deal – Okorocha / Amotekun Personnel To Carry Licensed Firearms — South-West Attorney Generals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.