Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,937 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) (27417 Views)

Buhari's Full Speech At Chatham House,london / Buhari Delivering His Speech At Chatham House Now. Pics & Statements / Protest Against Buhari At Chatham House in London [Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by dking123: 11:55am On Feb 26, 2015
THE MAN WHO TRUNCATED DEMOCRACY IS NOW A 'DEMOCRAT' ?. DONT BE DECIEVED.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:
Where is my sweet heart prettythicksme I have not seen her today
lol,anyway what up with u? smiley
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by NoreenUG(f): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari just said "Nigeria can make a 160 degree turn". As in "one hundred and sixty".
chai. truly truly, this man failed maths.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by orimahspence: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2015
"We will be tough on terrorism and tough on its causes": @ThisIsBuhari now speaking at @Chathamhouse #CHAfrica
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol,anyway what up with u? smiley

I'm good oo. Been thinking about you all day. What did you cook I'm hungry sad
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by natureblack(m): 11:57am On Feb 26, 2015
Trailblazer1:
Question 1: As a democratic convert, did you deem it fit to apologise to all the victims of your military brutality, those who were unlawfully imprisoned and those who were killed at your command?
would 'sorry' have made any difference ? It's just a word.One word against a thousand nefarious actions.

Those who do not remember the past are 'condemned' to repeat it........We still REMEMBER his 'antecedent'

1 Like

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by cashkid: 11:58am On Feb 26, 2015
If you are not watching this, u are seriously missing. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by holatin(m): 11:59am On Feb 26, 2015
itetemi:

their newly commissioned plant no get gas to power
they commissioned lies and d gullible Nigerian swallow it

1 Like

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

I'm good oo. Been thinking about you all day. What did you cook I'm hungry sad
lol i am at work,u no dey work? undecided
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Nobody: 12:00pm On Feb 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
lol i am at work,u no dey work? undecided

I work on NL politics section undecided
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by orimahspence: 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
On the bright side, inflation is in single digits, but growth has not translated into human prosperity: @ThisIsBuhari #CHAfrica

Almost 60 percent of our youth is unemployed, and we have one of the highest levels of inequality in the world: @ThisIsBuhari #CHAfrica

"Corruption would have no place in my administration": General Muhammadu Buhari speaking at Chatham House #CHAfrica

I would run a private sector focused economy and strengthen protected sectors: @ThisIsBuhari speaking at #CHAfrica

I have heard references to me as a former dictator. I take responsibility for whatever happened under my watch: @ThisIsBuhari at #CHAfrica

"Change is possible, but this time through the ballot": General Muhammadu #Buhari speaking at #CHAfrica

We have to have a deliberate campaign to tamper high expectations: Gen. #Buhari at #CHAfrica

Lack of jobs, facilities and a basic will to survive is a problem in rural and remote areas: @ThisIsBuhari #CHAfrica

Mostly northerners have been affected by #BokoHaram, so it is misguided to say attack on BH is an attack on the North: Gen Buhari #CHAfrica
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by authenticated: 12:01pm On Feb 26, 2015
Is a shame to nigerian journalists that they can't carryout such press conference in the country. How many nigerians will listen or watch this interview. Is he speaking to the citizens of uk and few nigerians in tthe diaspora. Or he should be speaking to we nigerians and the s.'s. I don't really know what is so special about this so called chatham house that Apc and their bunch of thugs won't let someone rest.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by appini: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
CaptainAmerica1:

He said the most important thing to do is provide security which will attract foreign investments.

Is he wrong?

Yes, totally wrong! The question that was asked is to give a clear roadmap on how to attract foreign investments.

Iraq is experiencing large numbers of foreign direct investments.

My question is this, is there no security challenges in Iraq?
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

I work on NL politics section undecided
shocked how much dem dey pay u?#i hate politics cos it is a very dirty game undecided
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Missy89(f): 12:03pm On Feb 26, 2015
Buhari kicking asses since 13BC cool

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
prettythicksme:
shocked how much dem dey pay u?#i hate politics cos it is a very dirty game undecided

Enough to feed my mouth and you my wife to be wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by NoreenUG(f): 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
buhari obviously needs some serious education.
the man just said he plans to try boko haram members in a civil court. as in, CIVIL court. not criminal court. CIVIL.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
I concur, NO TO A TYRANT.
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by aikana501: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.jobspase.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.

----------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by appini: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
He's even finding it difficult to read what he wrote down himself.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by gurunlocker: 12:05pm On Feb 26, 2015
THIS MAN WAN SNUB SHARIA QUESTION..LOL
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Faibuhari: 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
Show us the pix of GmB inside Chatham house giving lectures or .......
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by iluvnaija: 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
authenticated:
Is a shame to nigerian journalists that they can't carryout such press conference in the country. How many nigerians will listen or watch this interview. Is he speaking to the citizens of uk and few nigerians in tthe diaspora. Or he should be speaking to we nigerians and the s.'s. I don't really know what is so special about this so called chatham house that Apc and their bunch of thugs won't let someone rest.

Bad belle!
NSA did same there was nothing wrong, in case you don't know, GEJ is a gonna, international community already know that GMB is our next president.

Deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Youngzedd(m): 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
After listening to Buhari. This is only what I can say.

Sai Buhari.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by cashkid: 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
see cogent and straight forward answers nt comparing stealing and corruption to the case of goat eating yam lol cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 26, 2015
searching4love:

Enough to feed my mouth and you my wife to be wink
oh ok goodluck to ur wife to be cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Nobody: 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Final onslaught against PDP ......Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by CaptainAmerica1: 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
[size=15pt]"The corrupt ones would not be appointed" [/size]

Quote of the session! Signed, Sealed and Delivered!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by Image123(m): 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
aguiyi:
this is the scam of the decade. online audience is what this old hag left Nigeria to go meet in the UK, shame on APC
Eeyah, you need exposure. Do yourself a favor and research about the Chatham house and people who have spoken there. Wikipedia sef is still free online i guess.
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by dustydee: 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Excellent and straight to the point from Buhari. Honestly GEJ with his PhD is no match for Buhari on a good day.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by shaqhead: 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
KwoiZabo:
If I dream that i voted for Buhari, I will wake up immediately and start binding all the witches chasing me.
I asked u to gv me d link of d APC bigwigs dt tweeted dt controversial pic dt got u drooling but all I got was a deafening silence. Y dd u go mute n found ur voice here...anyway wen u done searchin do gv me a mention!
Re: Buhari Event At Chatham House (Link To Videos) by greggng: 12:08pm On Feb 26, 2015
Tell buhari that no amount of stomach infrastructure will make me and my family vote gej. Even if he provides unitedkindom visa as his qualification , I will vote for him

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Udom Emmanuel Swearing In As The Governor Of Akwa Ibom State / I Hate Poverty, Seeing Me In A Private Jet Shouldn’t Be A Big Deal – Okorocha / Amotekun Personnel To Carry Licensed Firearms — South-West Attorney Generals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.