Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,723 members, 7,802,181 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix (10462 Views)

NLC In Crucial Meeting Today / Buhari And Service Chiefs In Crucial Meeting / GEJ, Jega, Security Chiefs In Crucial Meeting Ahead Of March 28th Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by Balkan(m): 10:38am On Feb 24, 2015
Chisco Tranport, the company that runs transport business between Lagos and the South East had its 18 of his luxury buses burnt down in Lagos by youths of a rival party. This was because the bus was located near GEJ's billboard.

The fire was said to have started after some hoodlums took advantage of a political campaign rally to throw substances suspected to be explosives into the premises of the transport company in apparent protest against President Goodluck Jonathan’s poster on a building beside Chisco’s head office.

A witness who identified himself as Stanley told Sun News last week

"It was when the All Progressives Congress (APC) campaign train was passing during their political rally along Eko Bridge that some hoodlums supporting the party, took advantage of the rally to throw objects into the premises of the company when they saw President Jonathan’s billboard hung on the uncompleted building beside Chisco Head Office, thinking the premises belongs to the Federal Government.”

The building belongs to the Industrial Training Fund (ITF), a Federal Government parastatal sharing a common fence with the leading transport company.

Igbos in Lagos had a very crucial meeting at Alaba for a big show down of reprisal attack. source said that MOSSOB members have been trouping in thousands for a show down since last night. most transport company's have there buses free for this influx

Please pray for Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by Blackfire(m): 10:41am On Feb 24, 2015
this is evil

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by meolaniyi(m): 10:53am On Feb 24, 2015
No body will support this kind of stupidity
This is not a yoruba issue because there are Igbos
in APC too.

MOSSOB should understand that its not all the Yorubas
that are supporting APC.

8 Likes

Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by TheFreeOne: 11:07am On Feb 24, 2015
That is what happens when one of the present state govt. idea of youth empowerment is encouraging agberos.

I hope this aint true so as to avoid reprisal attack and our igbo brothers should pls understand that not all yorubas support such misguided youths.

JK is the change lagos need/want.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by wise0ne: 11:09am On Feb 24, 2015
my God.

7 Likes

Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by meolaniyi(m): 11:09am On Feb 24, 2015
This not what we need now.
we need peace in this forth coming ellection
God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by dunkem21(m): 11:11am On Feb 24, 2015
The battle for the soul of Lagos is on.

Put your seat belt on.

1 Like

Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by adaweezy(m): 11:14am On Feb 24, 2015
you no what JK is losing his support in lagos with utterances like this
TheFreeOne:
That is what happens when one of the present state govt. idea of youth empowerment is encouraging agberos.
I hope this aint true so as to avoid reprisal attack and our igbo brothers should pls understand that not all yorubas support such misguided youths.
JK is the change lagos need/want.

But it is only four buses we can see not 18 .....

5 Likes

Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by TheFreeOne: 11:20am On Feb 24, 2015
adaweezy:
you no what JK is losing hus support in kagis with utterances like this

What utterances? Kindly explain yourself. And which 1 be kagis?

9 Likes

Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by Balkan(m): 11:22am On Feb 24, 2015
adaweezy:

The yorubas will soon know who own Lagos.
This how they keep burning markets where Igbos do
do business.
The egg is almost broken

15 Likes

Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by abu12: 11:24am On Feb 24, 2015
The police need to investigate and prosecute anybody behind this sabotage, what kind of explosive did they throw? Anti-bomb squad shld come in if true.
Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by Frankenstein: 11:25am On Feb 24, 2015
http:///12239523

No reprisal attack will happen. Yorubas have been living peacefully with Igbos in Lagos before this incident occurred. It wasn't a direct attack against Igbos, the target was a perceived PDP establishment. There are better ways to attack Igbos other than razing a transport company.

Let the police do their job and fish out the real perpetrators (Which is very unlikely to happen though) and settle the matter lawfully.

13 Likes

Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by Omexonomy: 11:29am On Feb 24, 2015
APC and their fellow janjaw.e.ed BH minions are evil and shekau their BH field commander will soon be capture alive. APC evil cyber rodent minions what sayest thou?
abu12:
The police need to investigate and prosecute anybody behind this sabotage, what kind of explosive did they throw? Anti-bomb squad shld come in if true.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by T9ksy(m): 11:29am On Feb 24, 2015
Where's the chest-beating IGP Mbu when you need him?

7 Likes

Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by LordMecuzy(m): 11:29am On Feb 24, 2015
source pls
Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by Nobody: 11:32am On Feb 24, 2015
Ibos neva sabi anything.....I laugh in mandarin.

12 Likes

Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by PentiumPro(f): 11:32am On Feb 24, 2015
The building belongs to the Industrial Training Fund (ITF), a Federal Government parastatal sharing a common fence with the leading transport company.

Igbos in Lagos had a very crucial meeting at Alaba for a big show down of reprisal attack. source said that MOSSOB members have been trouping in thousands for a show down since last night. most transport company's have there buses free for this influx

Please pray for Nigeria
bring it on grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by Balkan(m): 11:32am On Feb 24, 2015
LordMecuzy:
source pls
the picture says it all
Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by PentiumPro(f): 11:34am On Feb 24, 2015
Balkan:
[s] The yorubas will soon know who own Lagos.
This how they keep burning markets where Igbos do
do business.
The egg is almost broken[/s]
when are you starting? tongue

13 Likes

Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by kazzonline: 11:35am On Feb 24, 2015
Big lie, the op is stupid for posting such fake news. I dont support neither apc or pdp but this story about burnt buses was a fire incident that occured at the premises of the. Transport company somtimes last year. Or early this year. Cos i could recall i read it on front page some times back, i wonder when we youths would learn to stop been used as tools for all this political parties and find a way to secure our future.
@op am waiting for you to come refute this claims and tell me am lying oo

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 24, 2015
Shebi ibos dey curse us say we be cowards.....e go red for una.We are watching.

5 Likes

Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by PentiumPro(f): 11:36am On Feb 24, 2015
dunkem21:
The battle for the soul of Lagos is on.

Put your seat belt on.
your forefathers tried it, they got their assesss whoopeedd grin grin
we will wait till after GEJ before treating all your mess all over SW.

12 Likes

Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by dammiecool(m): 11:41am On Feb 24, 2015
kazzonline:
Big lie, the op is stupid for posting such fake news. I dont support neither apc or pdp but this story about burnt buses was a fire incident that occured at the premises of the. Transport company somtimes last year. Or early this year. Cos i could recall i read it on front page some times back, i wonder when we youths would learn to stop been used as tools for all this political parties and find a way to secure our future.
@op am waiting for you to come refute this claims and tell me am lying oo

I guess he should be banned before he turns our peaceful lagos to war zone. omo ale jati jati

9 Likes

Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by Nobody: 11:45am On Feb 24, 2015
Mbu was right after all, them go hear am soon.
Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by Nobody: 11:46am On Feb 24, 2015
PentiumPro:

your forefathers tried it, they got their assesss whoopeedd grin grin
we will wait till after GEJ before treating all your mess all over SW.
Then you will wait forever. cheesy
Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by Nobody: 11:48am On Feb 24, 2015
dammiecool:

I guess he should be banned before he turns our peaceful lagos to war zone. omo ale jati jati

Its better we fight thaat War so that everybody will. Know their place in this Lagos.We must show the ibos what we showed the more powerful hausas in Ajegunle aand Sagamu.

All ibos are bastards if they don't fight a War with Yoruba in Lagos.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by Nobody: 11:50am On Feb 24, 2015
GEJ till i kpuf!
Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by Nobody: 11:52am On Feb 24, 2015
Alcatraz001:

Its better we fight thaat War so that everybody will. Know their place in this Lagos.We must show the ibos what we showed the more powerful hausas in Ajegunle aand Sagamu.

All ibos are bastards if they don't fight a War with Yoruba in Lagos.
We are just fighting a psychological war with the yorubas, we don't need to carry guns and cutlasses, we are killing you psychologically grin

Clear your head and you will know who is winning the war grin

9 Likes

Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by 100Cents: 11:53am On Feb 24, 2015
People who cannot buy one tyre..

There is a very big link between laziness and wickedness. People who refuse to help themselves find it so easy to destroy the achievements of another man .

9 Likes

Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by 100Cents: 11:56am On Feb 24, 2015
Blackfire:
this is evil

Very evil and dastardly..
Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by huptin(m): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2015
hahahahahhah Laff wan tear my belle. Oya continue with your meeting and when you re through issue your useless ultimatum then go home and sleep. Every region has something they can use to hold the nation to ransome with except one.... the only thing they are known to be capable of is useless ultimatums.

9 Likes

Re: 18 Chisco Buses Bunrt Down By APC Igbo In Crucial Meeting Total War In Lagos Pix by 100Cents: 11:59am On Feb 24, 2015
adaweezy:

Shebi nah you park the buses ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NNPCL Appoints Femi Soneye As Corporate Communications Officer / Onanuga: Issues Raised By NLC Has Been Addressed, They Have A Hidden Agenda / Clement Agba: We Got $26.94 Billion Development Assistance In Six Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.