Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,766 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Fasehun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Fasehun (634 Views)

Buhari Will Regret If Jonathan, Patience, Tompolo Are Ridiculed – Militants / Soldier: 'I Will Never Regret If I Die Serving My Nation' / Pay Me My Money - Fasehun To Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Fasehun by bashydemy(m): 10:41am On Feb 24, 2015
Says OPC will mobilise house-to-house for Jonathan

By Clifford Ndujihe

LAGOS—FOUNDER of the Oodua Peoples Congress, OPC, and National Chairman of the Unity Party of Nigeria, UPN, Dr. Frederick Fasehun, has asked Nigerians to brace up for years of nightmares, if they fail to re-elect President Goodluck Jonathan in the 2015 polls.

Speaking at his Century Hotels, Okota office, while receiving Special Adviser to President Goodluck Jonathan on Niger Delta Affairs, Hon. Kingsley Kuku, yesterday, Fasehun said Jonathan deserves re-election on account of his achievements since coming to power.

He recalled the reign of the All Progressives Congress, APC, presidential candidate, Major-General Muhammadu Buhari (rtd) as military Head of State and said he would not like to experience it again.

jona-buhariAssuring that OPC members will embark on house-to-house mobilisation for President Jonathan and ensure that he gets another four-year term, Fasehun said: ‘’I have been under the military before. Leopards don’t change their spots. What baffles me is Buhari has guts to attempt governing Nigeria again. It will not come to pass. When he came to power in 1984, he asked political leaders to report at the nearest police station. Many of them died in detention. That is the man who wants to come back to rule Nigeria. I don’t want to experience Buhari again. Four years of Buhari will be four years of nightmares.”

Apart from his achievements, Fasehun said he would mobilise for Jonathan because he has refused to abuse his presidential powers unlike some of his predecessors.

He said: ‘’For five years no Nigerian has been sentenced (extra-judicially) outside the courts. Jonathan is a democracy addict. He takes criticisms in his strides. We will work and ensure Jonathan gets four more years. Let Mr. President be rest assured that in this part of the country (South-West), any contestant with him will lose his deposit. We must go round from hamlet to village, from town to cities campaigning for Jonathan. Let us not lose the opportunity to enjoy Jonathan’s administration further. If we did, we will regret it.’’

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/02/nigeriall-regret-if-buhari-wins-fasehun/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

hahaha This eediot is defend his pipeline security job, He know he will loose his job from May 29th.
Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Fasehun by OKDnigeria: 10:51am On Feb 24, 2015
Don't worry sir. He'll never win. Nigerians will make sure of that

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Fasehun by Maccoy1(m): 11:20am On Feb 24, 2015
Don't be scared bro, such thing won't happen
touch not the people's anointed and do my president no harm..

Lets be sincere to our self....Apc it self as whole including it's supporters, have nothing to offer nigeria, most of them run away from arguements like their leader, they become violent nd angry in a peaceful arguement i.e either by threatening to unfriend you or engage you in a physical battle..just 2days ago while trying to convice my neighbour about voting Apc he warned me sternly to avoid him and that has been the case everywhere.
Most of their allegations are usually based on rumors to the extent of going low to reporting Our sovereign nation to S.AFRICA, is that not demeaning to you as a nigerian? If it's not then you're a fundamental Apc supporter. they re usually not bothered by fact,
Can a party built on a foundation of blackmail & propaganda offer any thing Good.when ever you analyse the raw fact nd deceit behind this party to their supporters, what you'll hear them say is "GMB is only using Apc as a Bus to get to his destination, when he gets their he'll destroy the vehicle(jail corrupt ones), this statement left me visualizing a court scene where BRF is the chief judge of nigeria is reading a court verdict sentencing Tinubu to 10yrs imprisonment. Is that possible?...tell this to an Apc supporter the next thing you'll hear is "sai Baba"..
They belive the only way to solicit for vote is to travel abroad nd shake hands and take picture with the white, because they still see their supporters as those who worship the white, who does that in other european countries...why would you force an electoral body to disenfranchise 29million nigerians and still claim to be rational...
We all know the mentality of revolutionist and that is aggression nd violence... with all this characteristics governing these body(APC) what good do you think these Apc system can do to our country? Can they Guarantee our security? Hell no, a house built on such foundation will not stand.
After reading, analysing and certifying what i posted above as the mere fact, what a typical and fundamental Apc fan would do is to tell you that the post does not belong here, as if this thread is for a bible fellowship....
Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Fasehun by nzeadachie: 12:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
BUHARI CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA, GOODLUCK IS THE MAN FOR THE WORK
Re: Nigeria’ll Regret If Buhari Wins — Fasehun by dealslip(f): 12:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
Buhari is only slightly better than GEJ is some aspects such as security because of his military background, asides that, I dont see what he is going to do differently about the economy, infrastructures and corruption. To make matters worse, he is surrounded by corrupt individuals mostly from PDP. This people cannot milk Nigeria dry under PDP and then crossover to APC to continue the looting under another name. APC is lies all through and through. Buhari is the only positive I can point too in that party and so cannot help Nigeria in anyway. Apart from the rumour that he is sick, he is also old. Ruling a state at that age is strenous not to talk of a complex and volatile country like Nigeria. Nigeria is a strategically important nation in the world, we cannot afford to hand it over to hyennas and jackals preaching lies and change at the same time. To be honest Fashola is actually what gave AC any shot at recognition, Tinubu is only riding on the job Fashola did in Lagos to baptise himself as the change agent and opposition, as a governor he didnt do much himself, half the time he made a lot of noise and fought OBJ, the civil servants, sold many of Lagos state property to himself and cronies, installed family members in strategic position and owed the pensioners for three years. Ogun, Oshun, Oyo states didnt experience any significant change till date. AC became a bride because Fashola made little progress which to me is still below the pass mark. The lies that brought APC together will definitely split them. Imagine Atiku, OBJ, Tinubu, Amaech in one camp. this is greed personified. This is disastrous for Nigeria. The likes of Tinubu, Amaechi are already eying the juicy areas where they can start feeding their greed. Buhari is not exactly a bad guy but APC is definately is Achilles Heel.

(1) (Reply)

The Interior Of Our Coaches / President Jonathan Plans To Substitute Presidential Poll / Osinbajo Issues Fani- Kayode 7-day Ultimatum To Apologize, N2 Billion Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.