Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Help,anybody With Such Experience - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Help,anybody With Such Experience (750 Views)

Anybody With Answers ? Pls Help / Has Anybody Here Collected Empower The Corps Loan? / Is Their Anybody That's Serving In Taraba State In The House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help,anybody With Such Experience by hummerwise(m): 11:52am On Feb 24, 2015
Hello guys,
My school pasted the names of student to be mobilised for the upcoming batch.

I saw my name but my sex was written as a Female instead of a male...
I went to my school to complain but they said, its just a minor issue that it would be rectify wen I get to camp..

Just want to ask guys with such experience, If this is trully a minor issue and I hope there won't be problem during the mobilisation process...

All comment wud bE appreciate
Re: Help,anybody With Such Experience by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 24, 2015
Lol, I don't think it's a problem though?
Re: Help,anybody With Such Experience by hummerwise(m): 11:58am On Feb 24, 2015
Tandullceblog:
Lol, I don't think it's a problem though?
Av u had such experience b4?
Re: Help,anybody With Such Experience by Nobody: 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
hummerwise:

Av u had such experience b4?

No. That's why I said 'I don't think'

But it's should be minor. It's their error, just meet them to correct it. smiley
Re: Help,anybody With Such Experience by dejt4u(m): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Even female was printed on my PVC..lol

i used it to vote in August during the Osun guber poll, even the dumb presiding officers didnt object to it..
Re: Help,anybody With Such Experience by hummerwise(m): 12:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
Tandullceblog:

No. That's why I said 'I don't think'

But it's should be minor. It's their error, just meet them to correct it. smiley
Aiit tanx

1 Like

Re: Help,anybody With Such Experience by hummerwise(m): 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
dejt4u:
Even female was printed on my PVC..lol

i used it to vote in August during the Osun guber poll, even the dumb presiding officers didnt object to it..
Lol, guess dis shudnt be a prob then

(1) (Reply)

Help An Abuja Corps Member With Accommodation Issues. / 8 Erring Corps Members To Repeat Service Year / Ebonyi B'16 Corpers Let's Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.