Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,482 members, 7,781,439 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:25 PM

***chipping Playstation 2 To Play Pirated Dvd Games Another Method*** - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / ***chipping Playstation 2 To Play Pirated Dvd Games Another Method*** (30054 Views)

Apple Is As Yet Chipping Away At Making Your Next Iphone Waterproof / EXPOSED Secret: The Bigger Boys New Method Of Importation. Part 2. A Must See!!! / Pirated Xbox 360 Elite 120gb + Over 80 Pirated Games For Sale! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

***chipping Playstation 2 To Play Pirated Dvd Games Another Method*** by Infoseye(m): 6:22pm On Jan 08, 2009
Hello Everyone,

Normally when you purchase a Ps2 you get a mod chip soldered on to the Ps2 board to play burned Ps2 games or commonly known as Pirated games, I did some research and found out thatyou can also play parented games without a mod chip on a unchipped ps2.

This is another method instead of opening the game and soldering the mod chip to the game panel, its called softmod this means using softwares to chip but I prefer to say hack a Ps2 to play pirated games and other stuff.This is less stressful and less time consuming unlike the old traditional way of buying chips and soldering it to the game panel to play Gold face or silver face ps2 burned games.

I ve tried softmoding on a PSP and it works very well, but yet to try it on a Ps2 I ve downloaded the files and softwares needed cant wait to softmod my ps2 at home.

Pls comment and lets share Ideas or has anyone here softmodded there Ps2 before?

Re: ***chipping Playstation 2 To Play Pirated Dvd Games Another Method*** by texazzpete(m): 10:26am On Jan 12, 2009
People still buy Playstation 2?!
Re: ***chipping Playstation 2 To Play Pirated Dvd Games Another Method*** by Infoseye(m): 11:24am On Jan 12, 2009
texazzpete:

People still buy Playstation 2?!

Yeah I was surprised when I went to service my Ps2 lens and saw a people buying and chipping ps2 consoles when next I go there I will take a snap shot and upload it here for you to see.

By the way I have found a means to chip ps2 without buying or opening your game.
Re: ***chipping Playstation 2 To Play Pirated Dvd Games Another Method*** by gbemitalabi: 11:34am On Dec 29, 2011
and how can that be done please
Re: ***chipping Playstation 2 To Play Pirated Dvd Games Another Method*** by Infoseye(m): 1:23pm On Dec 29, 2011
gbemi_talabi:

and how can that be done please

All you need is here http://bootleg.sksapps.com/tutorials/fmcb/noobie.php

Enjoy grin
Re: ***chipping Playstation 2 To Play Pirated Dvd Games Another Method*** by gbemitalabi: 1:31pm On Dec 29, 2011
thanks alot, i really appreciate it
Re: ***chipping Playstation 2 To Play Pirated Dvd Games Another Method*** by lionel4power(m): 11:42pm On Jun 06, 2015
Infoseye:

Yeah I was surprised when I went to service my Ps2 lens and saw a people buying and chipping ps2 consoles
what fuckery is this
Re: ***chipping Playstation 2 To Play Pirated Dvd Games Another Method*** by dazekid(m): 6:14am On Jun 07, 2015
lionel4power:
what fuckery is this

So you bumped a thread created in 2009 and last updated in 2011 just to point a grammar error. You need Jesus bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your screen motherboard charger memmory battery / Cheap Mtn/Etisalat Data Plan For Andriod/iphone Or Computer Users (1G for 1.2k). / How To Port Your Phone Number Across Any Network (etisalat, Glo, Airtel, MTN)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.