Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,645 members, 7,801,875 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:13 AM

Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics (5278 Views)

Ali Dikwa: CAN Paid Me N1m To Keep Quiet Over Jonathan’s N7bn Largesse / Photo Shows Civilian-JTF Going To War With Nigerian Soldiers In Boko Haram War / Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by Morikaih: 11:59am On Feb 24, 2015
Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics

Two Military Generals have expressed shocked why the Federal Government and the President have decided to play politics with the fight of insurgency in Nigeria. One of the Generals who spoke on anonymity said

“I am still unsettled why on earth the President decided to play politics with the fight against insurgency in Nigeria. Last year, before the appointment of the current Chief of Defence Staff, there was an intelligence report from the DMI on how we could end the insurgency in the North East. The CDS read the report, was highly impressed and ready to implement it. It was based on that report from the DMI that the CDS announced that he would end Boko Haram by the end of April last year. The CDS had that zeal and agility until he debriefed the presidency. As officers, we don’t know what the briefs were, but the officer and men noticed that the enthusiasm and spirit that burned in the CDS just dropped. The existing command structures were immediately adjust and special units created.”

He added further: “the command and control system became incoherent and uncoordinated. The men were deployed to bits and without clear reasons and intelligence, they were recalled or sometimes redeployed to other bits. The sad part of it is that these postings and repostings were done in an unprofessional manner that it rendered the officer and men vulnerability and prone to attacks by the insurgents. You were aware of how some of our men were ambushed and killed. To cover up, it was reported that it was an insider information that sold them out. There was no such insider but the unintelligible orders issued by the unit and leadership.

He continued: It was then officers and men began to complain at different levels over the lose of their colleagues. Today, I am glad that the Presidency and the CDS have fallen back to the same Report from the DMI which the Military had before the CDS was appointed and we can see the progress the Military is making against the insurgents. My only question to the CDS is why did we not use that Intelligence Report. Why did we wait till now before we used intelligence report”

Another Col Kuwe, who is currently on AWOL for not obeying some orders which according to him would have put the insurgents in possession of some military hardwares said: “President Goodluck Jonathan must tell Nigerians why he inflicted this level of wickedness and pain on the people of the North East and Nigerians in general. He can not deny his involvement, but he must tell us his motive. You can see that all of a sudden the military is beginning to win the war against the Boko Haram. Is there a new military? No. Did you hear of any special training of the men? No. Did the terrain change? No. So what is the sudden magic? The answer is the demonstration of political will: the military leadership has now allowed for the adoption of a proper military tactics and strategy”

He continued: “Take my case for instance; what was my offence? That I didn’t allow Boko Haram to capture our Military Hardwares. I was in-charge of a military formation at Baga. We had military hardwares, including APCs which had some mechanical and operational challenges at the time. As part of our rules of engagement, if you are under enemy aggression and you have military equipment which you cannot evacuate, instead of allowing them fall into the use of the enemy, you are obliged to destroy them. This is an international military rule and applicable to Nigeria. When we got intelligence reports that the insurgents would attack our base, we called for reinforcement, for more than 14 hours we never got the any help. When the Insurgents eventually came and we were been overrun by superior firing power with several of our men being killed, instead of allowing the insurgents to capture those equipment, I ordered that they should be destroyed before we took a retreat. Sadly, that is why I am been persecuted. My offence is: why did I not allow Boko Haram members to capture those equipment, which they would have used to unleash further acts of terrorism on the Nigerian people”

“Remember that America sent some personnel to aid our operations shortly after the kidnap of the Chibok girls. The question is: why did they withdraw? The Americans came here and in less than no time, they assisted us to locate the exact position of the kidnapped girls. We were still mapping out strategy for their rescue when a top military chief sabotaged the move. He came out public to say the military had found the position of the girls, he almost gave the exact location. What was he expecting, that the insurgents should keep the girls at the place, waiting for the military after such lead? The Americans considered that highly unprofessional and risky for the safety of its men. They felt that our military was sabotaging itself and they pulled out.”

The Col added: “Now, because President Jonathan wants to score a political point, the military is recapturing all the towns taken over by the insurgents; women who were hitherto kidnapped are now been released seamlessly and in very inexplicably circumstances. What is the magic? Who is fooling who? Don’t get me wrong, I am very pleased that we are beginning to win the war, but it leaves a lot to be desired. Some of us are compiling materials for his prosecution before the International Criminal Court of Justice. President Jonathan must be made to explain his role and motive in the genocide that he allowed to take place in the north East, if not now certainly later.

http://abusidiqu.com/two-generals-purportedly-express-shock-over-jonathans-boko-haram-war-politics/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by papaejima1: 12:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
rubbish!
The real issue is that it was you guys that were sabotaging the fight against Boko haram.
You are compiling materials right? Go ahead.

Meanwhile, listen to yourself, " for more than 14 hours we never got the any help. When the Insurgents eventually came and we were been overrun by superior firing power with several of our men being killed, instead of allowing the insurgents to capture those equipment, I ordered that they should be destroyed before we took a retreat"

What equipment were you trying to destroy if the BH came with superior weapons to what you already had?

For your information, the war against BH is now being won because your types have been weeded out of the army, troops morale is higher when they no longer have to fear their comrade shooting them from the back.
Also, Nigeria is arming up at an alarming rate.
The inventory will give you headache sef
BTR 80
BMPT
BVP-1 IFV
T-72 MBT
T-84 Oplot
CH-3 drones
Mi-35 Super Hinds
Super PUMA and Gazelle Helios
The Igirigi LAV
Inkas Light Armoured vehicles
and many more....
These the BH have no answer to.

So oga generals, go siddon for gutter or if you are very angry go swallow one bomb.

To learn about our weapons acquisitions, visit https://beegeagle.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by Adminisher: 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
Jonathan is a lazy coward with a long history of paraciting on other people's effort and glory. The game he is playing with Boko Haram will burn him.

27 Likes

Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by signz: 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
Who are the Generals

8 Likes

Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by ej77: 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
Look at this northerns who like what boko haram is doing. They can not do anything. GEJ til 201n

5 Likes

Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by temitemi1(m): 12:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
Apc Generals @ it again cheesy grin cheesy grin... GEJ till 2019!!!

10 Likes

Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by pring: 12:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
JonaTAN is really using this for political gains.
I heard they are arranging a fake shekow that will be made public soon.
GEJ is really confused.

15 Likes

Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by wordcat(m): 12:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wahalahi, this one is not my business at all.

2 Likes

Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by fyneboi79(m): 12:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
Exactly the tot in my head all day.
Gej is evil!!!

6 Likes

Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by adaweezy(m): 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
[s]
papaejima1:
rubbish!
The real issue is that it was you guys that were sabotaging the fight against Boko haram.

Meanwhile, listen to yourself, " for more than 14 hours we never got the any help. When the Insurgents eventually came and we were been overrun by superior firing power with several of our men being killed, instead of allowing the insurgents to capture those equipment, I ordered that they should be destroyed before we took a retreat"

What equipment were you trying to destroy if the BH came with superior weapons to what you already had?

For your information, the war against BH is now being won because your types have been weeded out of the army, troops morale is higher when they no longer have to fear their comrade shooting them from the back.
BTR 80
BMPT
BVP-1 IFV
T-72 MBT
T-84 Oplot
CH-3 drones
Mi-35 Super Hinds
The Igirigi LAV
and many more....

So oga generals, go siddon for gutter or if you are very angry go swallow one bomb.

[/s]

Shut up it does not matter what you have but how you use it... challenge other issues besides the Soldiers have given reasons why the war is being won atm

8 Likes

Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by henryugo(m): 12:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
shocked and why making noise now
Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by happykidArotiba(m): 12:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mtchew, see the Rubbish that first poster is Ranting!!!

GEJ till 2019 .simple.

2 Likes

Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by papaejima1: 12:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
[s]
adaweezy:

Shut up it does not matter what you have but how you use it... challenge other issues besides the Soldiers have given reasons why the war is being won atm
[/s]
Go swallow one bomb with the generals too.
Listen to yourself.
So why did they not use what they had to defeat the insurgents. As a General he didn't know how to use what he had, his best was to destroy them and complain of superior firepower. (what do you understand by superior firepower?)

Your reasoning is below par to say the least. undecided undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by Niwdog(m): 12:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wicked northern generals
Gej gave you skuls, roads,agric facility and hope for your almajiris.
Yet you hate him. WHY?

4 Likes

Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by Nutase: 12:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
angry
Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by Dannyset(m): 12:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
When Cluelessness meet with Corruption, u know the end product.
With Jonathan in power, live isn't secured in Nigeria. Let's just beg God for a CHANGE.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by pacesetter939: 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
GEJ must be persecuted at the ICCJ for his attrocities against humanity.

5 Likes

Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by Boss13: 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
This is not news. We knew they were military complicity

1 Like

Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by adaweezy(m): 1:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
[s]
papaejima1:
[s][/s]
Go swallow one bomb with the generals too.
Listen to yourself.
So why did they not use what they had to defeat the insurgents. As a General he didn't know how to use what he had, his best was to destroy them and complain of superior firepower. (what do you understand by superior firepower?)

Your reasoning is below par to say the least. undecided undecided undecided
[/s]
you reason like an armchair critic...sorry more like a primary sch graduate
ever heard of defensive and offensive weapons??
being outnumbered, outmatched, outsmarted and last order initiatives would contribute to the superior firepower possessed by the rag tag militants

7 Likes

Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by richardomoko: 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
APC again with its silliness. They are now making up stories and using allusions of a faceless general. Please you guys would stop at nothing short of accessing GEJ of being the sponsor of boko haram. In your story as you claimed that the army had superior intelligence report to execute and finish the war before April last year, again you make suggestions that they are winning the war now only because they are implementing the said report of last year. My take is this, in some quarters the APC and it's apologists never want to give our soldiers any benefit in this campaign as any victory scored was credited to the regional coalition forces instead of our gallant soldiers. How come now you are purporting that the gains we are making is only as a results of the implementation of a bogus report? Please there was no regional force last year and the gains we are making is as a result of regional cooperation and the courage of our gallant soldiers whom you have always failed to give any form of credit. God bless Nigeria.
Morikaih:

Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics

Two Military Generals have expressed shocked why the Federal Government and the President have decided to play politics with the fight of insurgency in Nigeria. One of the Generals who spoke on anonymity said

“I am still unsettled why on earth the President decided to play politics with the fight against insurgency in Nigeria. Last year, before the appointment of the current Chief of Defence Staff, there was an intelligence report from the DMI on how we could end the insurgency in the North East. The CDS read the report, was highly impressed and ready to implement it. It was based on that report from the DMI that the CDS announced that he would end Boko Haram by the end of April last year. The CDS had that zeal and agility until he debriefed the presidency. As officers, we don’t know what the briefs were, but the officer and men noticed that the enthusiasm and spirit that burned in the CDS just dropped. The existing command structures were immediately adjust and special units created.”

He added further: “the command and control system became incoherent and uncoordinated. The men were deployed to bits and without clear reasons and intelligence, they were recalled or sometimes redeployed to other bits. The sad part of it is that these postings and repostings were done in an unprofessional manner that it rendered the officer and men vulnerability and prone to attacks by the insurgents. You were aware of how some of our men were ambushed and killed. To cover up, it was reported that it was an insider information that sold them out. There was no such insider but the unintelligible orders issued by the unit and leadership.

He continued: It was then officers and men began to complain at different levels over the lose of their colleagues. Today, I am glad that the Presidency and the CDS have fallen back to the same Report from the DMI which the Military had before the CDS was appointed and we can see the progress the Military is making against the insurgents. My only question to the CDS is why did we not use that Intelligence Report. Why did we wait till now before we used intelligence report”

Another Col Kuwe, who is currently on AWOL for not obeying some orders which according to him would have put the insurgents in possession of some military hardwares said: “President Goodluck Jonathan must tell Nigerians why he inflicted this level of wickedness and pain on the people of the North East and Nigerians in general. He can not deny his involvement, but he must tell us his motive. You can see that all of a sudden the military is beginning to win the war against the Boko Haram. Is there a new military? No. Did you hear of any special training of the men? No. Did the terrain change? No. So what is the sudden magic? The answer is the demonstration of political will: the military leadership has now allowed for the adoption of a proper military tactics and strategy”

He continued: “Take my case for instance; what was my offence? That I didn’t allow Boko Haram to capture our Military Hardwares. I was in-charge of a military formation at Baga. We had military hardwares, including APCs which had some mechanical and operational challenges at the time. As part of our rules of engagement, if you are under enemy aggression and you have military equipment which you cannot evacuate, instead of allowing them fall into the use of the enemy, you are obliged to destroy them. This is an international military rule and applicable to Nigeria. When we got intelligence reports that the insurgents would attack our base, we called for reinforcement, for more than 14 hours we never got the any help. When the Insurgents eventually came and we were been overrun by superior firing power with several of our men being killed, instead of allowing the insurgents to capture those equipment, I ordered that they should be destroyed before we took a retreat. Sadly, that is why I am been persecuted. My offence is: why did I not allow Boko Haram members to capture those equipment, which they would have used to unleash further acts of terrorism on the Nigerian people”

“Remember that America sent some personnel to aid our operations shortly after the kidnap of the Chibok girls. The question is: why did they withdraw? The Americans came here and in less than no time, they assisted us to locate the exact position of the kidnapped girls. We were still mapping out strategy for their rescue when a top military chief sabotaged the move. He came out public to say the military had found the position of the girls, he almost gave the exact location. What was he expecting, that the insurgents should keep the girls at the place, waiting for the military after such lead? The Americans considered that highly unprofessional and risky for the safety of its men. They felt that our military was sabotaging itself and they pulled out.”

The Col added: “Now, because President Jonathan wants to score a political point, the military is recapturing all the towns taken over by the insurgents; women who were hitherto kidnapped are now been released seamlessly and in very inexplicably circumstances. What is the magic? Who is fooling who? Don’t get me wrong, I am very pleased that we are beginning to win the war, but it leaves a lot to be desired. Some of us are compiling materials for his prosecution before the International Criminal Court of Justice. President Jonathan must be made to explain his role and motive in the genocide that he allowed to take place in the north East, if not now certainly later.

http://abusidiqu.com/two-generals-purportedly-express-shock-over-jonathans-boko-haram-war-politics/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

5 Likes

Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by papaejima1: 1:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
adaweezy:
[s][/s]
you reason like an armchair critic...sorry more like a primary sch graduate
ever heard of defensive and offensive weapons??
being outnumbered, outmatched, outsmarted and last order initiatives would contribute to the superior firepower possessed by the rag tag militants
So in essence, your General was outsmarted by the BH?

We don't need his type in the modern NA.

QED!

1 Like

Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by Jorussia(m): 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
I have said it times without number, that this whole book haram thing is political. If GEJ knew from the beginning that in less than three weeks,that these insurgents will be massively dealt with and he allowed them to waste the lives of innocent Nigerians just because of cheap political points, only God will judge him.I told my brother yesterday, that with the current successes being experienced by the Nigeria Army,that between now and one week that chibok girls will be rescued. I must say that the Nigeria electorates will disappoint GEJ,come March 28,why did you allow boko haram to claim the lives of Nigerians when you had the solution with you.

6 Likes

Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by mytime24(f): 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wat re d names of those generals op

1 Like

Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by RockMaxi: 1:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
papaejima1:
rubbish!

BTR 80
BMPT
BVP-1 IFV
T-72 MBT
T-84 Oplot
CH-3 drones
Mi-35 Super Hinds
The Igirigi LAV
and many more....

See nobody dey fight with you, but our prayers for your likes who have politicised the military and allowed hundreds of families to be grieving over their loved ones lost to this battle is that God will judge you and repay you in 100 folds. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by tociano009(m): 2:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
You are not mentally sound

1 Like

Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by CyberWolf: 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
Cvck & bull story..APC try another propaganda..this one is stale undecided

1 Like

Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by Nobody: 2:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
jona has killed enuf souls so he has decided to end de insurgency. wat he could ve done long ago

2 Likes

Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by kent79: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hmm....
Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by 50calibre(m): 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
papaejima1:
rubbish!

BTR 80
BMPT
BVP-1 IFV
T-72 MBT
T-84 Oplot
CH-3 drones
Mi-35 Super Hinds
The Igirigi LAV
and many more....

Shut up bloody retar*d!! Nigeria will never achieve positive things while retar*ds like you are allowed to roam the streets & infect healthy, right-thinking folks with your sub-human reasoning.

Are you so inane to comprehend what this General said or you just wilfully blind & stup*id, which is it?

You're reasoning like a goat rather than a human being, take a rope and hang yourself. The world will be a better place with one less idio*t!!

2 Likes

Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by PentiumPro(f): 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
the question every reasonable mind is asking is: why is the military doing all these now to win the war? why waited for this long to confront those sons of the devil?. the evil machination of this GEJ government is not hidden, he has the same mindset with Asari, a mindset that BH is a Northern problem. when he finish with NE, he will head to NW before coming for SW. we would never allow this man to give himself to be used by some people to ruin Nigeria with a biafran vengeance mindset.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by richielan: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing,
www.cashbay20.com
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: Two Generals Purportedly Express Shock Over Jonathan’s Boko Haram War Politics by crixlight2(m): 2:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
just booking

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Member Captured By Soldiers Allegedly Turns 2 Python(Unconfirmed) / Kogi PDP Elders Endorse Kabir Usman For NPS / Igbo Leaders Seek Audience With Trump

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.