Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,565 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:33 PM

BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON (9150 Views)

Breakingnews: Buhari Sacks Comptroller General Immigration, Abeshi. / Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) / ‪#‎breakingnews ‬Buhari Makes First Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by Confirmer(m): 12:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
Watch this video of Femi Fani Kayode and be the judge.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1zzYbtGCyn4

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by fiverrwin(f): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Technology has made lying easy.
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by CHM11: 12:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
So? If he is on the sick bed nko?..does that change the fact that we are failing as a nation? Worse, smart energetic youths are supporting these people with applauses as they destroy our future.

28 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by absoluteSuccess: 12:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
When you scuttle peace in the land, you will find what you are looking for.

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by temitemi1(m): 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
Known fact!!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by Boland(m): 12:13pm On Feb 24, 2015
FFK has said it all.

Vote CHANGE.
Vote Buhari/Osinbajo.
It is what you need..
Your future depends on it.

27 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by kingsangoda: 12:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
Laughing in swahali

Passing JAMB, WAEC, GCE and NECO have never been so easy @ http://prepground.com/

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by holmez(m): 12:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
How is this video related with the topic above undecided

2 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by Dannyset(m): 12:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
KOWA Presidential Candidate said on TV ysday that with the situation of things now, Nigeria need drastic CHANGE.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by pacesetter939: 12:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
The idiotic Fayose is at it again.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by Nobody: 1:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dannyset:
KOWA Presidential Candidate said on TV ysday that with the situation of things now, Nigeria need drastic CHANGE.
YES. Jona and Buhari are two problematic candidates - Wole Soyinka(Prof)

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by dealslip(f): 1:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
Buhari is only slightly better than GEJ is some aspects such as security because of his military background, asides that, I dont see what he is going to do differently about the economy, infrastructures and corruption. To make matters worse, he is surrounded by corrupt individuals mostly from PDP. This people cannot milk Nigeria dry under PDP and then crossover to APC to continue the looting under another name. APC is lies all through and through. Buhari is the only positive I can point too in that party and so cannot help Nigeria in anyway. Apart from the rumour that he is sick, he is also old. Ruling a state at that age is strenous not to talk of a complex and volatile country like Nigeria. Nigeria is a strategically important nation in the world, we cannot afford to hand it over to hyennas and jackals preaching lies and change at the same time. To be honest Fashola is actually what gave AC any shot at recognition, Tinubu is only riding on the job Fashola did in Lagos to baptise himself as the change agent and opposition, as a governor he didnt do much himself, half the time he made a lot of noise and fought OBJ, the civil servants, sold many of Lagos state property to himself and cronies, installed family members in strategic position and owed the pensioners for three years. Ogun, Oshun, Oyo states didnt experience any significant change till date. AC became a bride because Fashola made little progress which to me is still below the pass mark. The lies that brought APC together will definitely split them. Imagine Atiku, OBJ, Tinubu, Amaech in one camp. this is greed personified. This is disastrous for Nigeria. The likes of Tinubu, Amaechi are already eying the juicy areas where they can start feeding their greed. Buhari is not exactly a bad guy but APC is definately is Achilles Heel.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by Vitaglyde: 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Anyone can get sick though
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by Desteenee(m): 1:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
dealslip:
Buhari is only slightly better than GEJ is some aspects such as security because of his military background, asides that, I dont see what he is going to do differently about the economy, infrastructures and corruption. To make matters worse, he is surrounded by corrupt individuals mostly from PDP. This people cannot milk Nigeria dry under PDP and then crossover to APC to continue the looting under another name. APC is lies all through and through. Buhari is the only positive I can point too in that party and so cannot help Nigeria in anyway. Apart from the rumour that he is sick, he is also old. Ruling a state at that age is strenous not to talk of a complex and volatile country like Nigeria. Nigeria is a strategically important nation in the world, we cannot afford to hand it over to hyennas and jackals preaching lies and change at the same time. To be honest Fashola is actually what gave AC any shot at recognition, Tinubu is only riding on the job Fashola did in Lagos to baptise himself as the change agent and opposition, as a governor he didnt do much himself, half the time he made a lot of noise and fought OBJ, the civil servants, sold many of Lagos state property to himself and cronies, installed family members in strategic position and owed the pensioners for three years. Ogun, Oshun, Oyo states didnt experience any significant change till date. AC became a bride because Fashola made little progress which to me is still below the pass mark. The lies that brought APC together will definitely split them. Imagine Atiku, OBJ, Tinubu, Amaech in one camp. this is greed personified. This is disastrous for Nigeria. The likes of Tinubu, Amaechi are already eying the juicy areas where they can start feeding their greed. Buhari is not exactly a bad guy but APC is definately is Achilles Heel.
God bless you for this insightful talk.

8 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by princemillla(m): 1:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
Poster on alomo........ Why all this wishes?

Is it wrong for someone to fall sick? What is so special if someone fall sick? Or to fall sick is now a crave. If buhari is sick let him go for treatment or is under treatment I don't see why we should exergirate on that.

God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by CHM11: 1:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
God will surely help us as a country this year. it becomes harder by the day, and the elites already have their children outside the country already. God help us once again
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by queensmith: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
dealslip:

I'm 100% with you on this! Fashola is the only reason I pay any sort of attention to the party, because he demonstrated that work can be done if the Government was committed to doing it.

Osinbanjo said in an interview that APC governments have been the best performers, I can't really comment on this much but I do hear Adams Oshiomole also performed well in he face of limited resources and an opposition federal government.

I do agree that Buhari is surrounded by untrustworthy individuals and political godfather's but I still think he is the best option, why? Because Nigerians need to send the message that incumbents can be removed if they refuse to perform. Allowing GEJ to complete a 2nd term will only reinforce the idea that Nigerians support poor and corrupt governance.

To the comment of his age pls tell me, do you prefer a young thief or an old man of principles? We shouldn't confuse propaganda for facts, all this hard work you mention, none of this is being done by young hale and hearty incumbents, so age can easily be removed from the factors that supposedly impede his abilty to rule.

Good management of Nigeria is clearly not that important since we haven't seen good management since the country was established, its been one reign of misfits to another. We can't expect anything from GEJ he has already showed us what he's capable of which is absolutely nothing.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by Confirmer(m): 1:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
Most Posters only jumped on the thread without watching the video. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by Nobody: 2:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
queensmith:

I'm 100% with you on this! Fashola is the only reason I pay any sort of attention to the party, because he demonstrated that work can be done if the Government was committed to doing it.

Osinbanjo said in an interview that APC governments have been the best performers, I can't really comment on this much but I do hear Adams Oshiomole also performed well in he face of limited resources and an opposition federal government.

I do agree that Buhari is surrounded by untrustworthy individuals and political godfather's but I still think he is the best option, why? Because Nigerians need to send the message that incumbents can be removed if they refuse to perform. Allowing GEJ to complete a 2nd term will only reinforce the idea that Nigerians support poor and corrupt governance.

To the comment of his age pls tell me, do you prefer a young thief or an old man of principles? We shouldn't confuse propaganda for facts, all this hard work you mention, none of this is being done by young hale and hearty incumbents, so age can easily be removed from the factors that supposedly impede his abilty to rule.

Good management of Nigeria is clearly not that important since we haven't seen good management since the country was established, its been one reign of misfits to another. We can't expect anything from GEJ he has already showed us what he's capable of which is absolutely nothing.
only if you know how deep lagos state finance is in comparison with other so called states, you will reconsider you assessment of Fashola! Lagos is the only state that can survive thrive without FG allocation. As we speak, the bulk of GMB campaign is bankrolled by Lagos. Fashola might not be a saint afterall

3 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by CHM11: 2:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
janus05:
only if you know how deep lagos state finance is in comparison with other so called states, you will reconsider you assessment of Fashola! Lagos is the only state that can survive thrive without FG allocation. As we speak, the bulk of GMB campaign is bankrolled by Lagos. Fashola might not be a saint afterall
do you have facts to back your claim with?

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by ellguapo: 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Watch the darn video people
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by queensmith: 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
janus05:

Lagos is the richest Nigerian state?

I can't say if Fashola is a saint, but he sure has shamed his counterparts and predecessors.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by richielan: 2:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Single person Makes $389,844/Yr in Her Spare Time on The Computer Without Selling
Anything,,, through the site given below
www.cashbay20.com
"I basically make $30,000-$40,000 a month online.Through this site.
----------------------------------
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by jenni06(f): 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
GEJ till 2019.Bauhari go n rest

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by agabaI23(m): 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
dealslip:
Well spoken, even the security stuff.....military background not withstanding..

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by cacali(f): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
dealslip:
God bless u, God bless u and God bless u. Totally on point!!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by thegoodjoehunt3(m): 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
dealslip:

What matters is that Gen. Buhari would never celebrate corruption the way GEJ did when he pardoned Alameiseigha.

How can GEJ save this country from corruption when he does not know THEFT IS A CORRUPT ACT.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by Nobody: 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
queensmith:

First of all, fashola is overrated. He tried in his first term but that is all there is to it. There is nothing spectacular he did given the huge IGR of lagos and the fact that lagos is largely driven by the private sector. Lagos is a very large state in terms of population. But most of these people provide their own water and very few are employed by the state govt . Very few people now allow their children to go to public schools. Most prefer private health facilities. Even many high brow areas in lagos built their own roads. He couldn't even complete a 57 kilometre rail line in 8 years yet they say GEJ is clueless.

On the issue of corruption. Corruption is not a pdp affair only though the volume is meant to be higher at the federal level. But most of the corruption allegations are being exagerrated. How can 30 trillion naira be stolen in just four years? An amount that is more than the revenue that has been shared by the federal govt and state govt in four years. We hear of corruption at federal level but what of other tiers of government. in lagos in 16 years, no single public official has been charged to court. Does that mean lagos and other states are 100 percent corruption free. Let us wake up. The best approach to ending corruption is prevention and transparency.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by richielan: 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
Start working from home!Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing extra income... You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection... Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up..You can have your first check by the end of this week
www.buzz77.com
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by kenedy175(m): 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
[

1000 likes for this. Very reasonable and thoughtful

quote author=dealslip post=31036402]Buhari is only slightly better than GEJ is some aspects such as security because of his military background, asides that, I dont see what he is going to do differently about the economy, infrastructures and corruption. To make matters worse, he is surrounded by corrupt individuals mostly from PDP. This people cannot milk Nigeria dry under PDP and then crossover to APC to continue the looting under another name. APC is lies all through and through. Buhari is the only positive I can point too in that party and so cannot help Nigeria in anyway. Apart from the rumour that he is sick, he is also old. Ruling a state at that age is strenous not to talk of a complex and volatile country like Nigeria. Nigeria is a strategically important nation in the world, we cannot afford to hand it over to hyennas and jackals preaching lies and change at the same time. To be honest Fashola is actually what gave AC any shot at recognition, Tinubu is only riding on the job Fashola did in Lagos to baptise himself as the change agent and opposition, as a governor he didnt do much himself, half the time he made a lot of noise and fought OBJ, the civil servants, sold many of Lagos state property to himself and cronies, installed family members in strategic position and owed the pensioners for three years. Ogun, Oshun, Oyo states didnt experience any significant change till date. AC became a bride because Fashola made little progress which to me is still below the pass mark. The lies that brought APC together will definitely split them. Imagine Atiku, OBJ, Tinubu, Amaech in one camp. this is greed personified. This is disastrous for Nigeria. The likes of Tinubu, Amaechi are already eying the juicy areas where they can start feeding their greed. Buhari is not exactly a bad guy but APC is definately is Achilles Heel.[/quote]
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by Nobody: 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hez a dead man walking, how do ya expect a man wif stroke cum cancer to be roaming abt like d jagaban? embarassed
Re: BREAKINGNEWS: Buhari On Sick Bed In LONDON by kheart(m): 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
dealslip:

In as much as u do ve a point but how can u form govt in nigeria without mingling with d corrupt politicians (Obj vs gej). The underling is ll u play by d tune of ur pay masters or king makers whne u eventually get into office?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

BOKOHARAM Is Dead!Celebrating no xmas bombing first time in 6yrs,Yeepee!!! / Nigeria Police Invite Omoyele Sowore, Again / Buhari Speech @ The 77 Session of The UNGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.