Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

D You Sieve Your Garri(water) Before Drinking It? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / D You Sieve Your Garri(water) Before Drinking It? (1734 Views)

Hilarious Picture Of Drake Drinking Garri / Father Christmas Drinking Small Stout ( See Photo) / Hilarious Photo: Checkout This 'Special' Way Of Drinking Beer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

D You Sieve Your Garri(water) Before Drinking It? by Psalmwise(m): 12:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Garri is the number one commodity nigerians home and abroad love to take, whether you are rich or you are poor, whether you drank it happily or you drank it sadly, whether you drink it with fried chicken or you drink it with only sugar or plainly. Most of do take it on regular basis others take it occasionally.
As a garri lover do you drain the top most water flowing above ground(garri grains)level before drinking
In simple English do you sieve your garri(water) before drinking?
Well as for me am not that patient...,so i don't
Re: D You Sieve Your Garri(water) Before Drinking It? by vjsmiles: 12:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
DONT DRINK GARRI MUCH BUH AHL MAKE SURE I FILTER IT LIKE 3TIMES...
CANT STAND THE SIGHT OF THOSE ANTS AND ALL cheesy
Re: D You Sieve Your Garri(water) Before Drinking It? by ShirelleBaby: 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
vjsmiles:
DONT DRINK GARRI MUCH BUH AHL MAKE SURE I FILTER IT LIKE 3TIMES...
CANT STAND THE SIGHT OF THOSE ANTS AND ALL cheesy

You that allow it to swell before drinking it

You are now coming to form butter man!
Re: D You Sieve Your Garri(water) Before Drinking It? by vjsmiles: 12:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

You that allow it to swell before drinking it

You are now coming to form butter man!

AND NOW SHES STALKING ME
Re: D You Sieve Your Garri(water) Before Drinking It? by ShirelleBaby: 12:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
vjsmiles:

AND NOW SHES STALKING ME

U are the one stalking me!

Leave me alonetongue
Re: D You Sieve Your Garri(water) Before Drinking It? by vjsmiles: 12:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

U are the one stalking me!

Leave me alonetongue

ME GIVE UP embarassed

HAPPY?
Re: D You Sieve Your Garri(water) Before Drinking It? by ShirelleBaby: 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
vjsmiles:

ME GIVE UP embarassed

HAPPY?

No
I want to learn chinese!tongue
Re: D You Sieve Your Garri(water) Before Drinking It? by vjsmiles: 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
ShirelleBaby:

No
I want to learn chinese!tongue
PM ME wink

IT AINT FREE THOUGH grin
Re: D You Sieve Your Garri(water) Before Drinking It? by buoye1(m): 1:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
i feel like slapping the guy ahead of me,for yah mind now you they do E-toasting? anyways enjoying yah sweet life dude

(1) (Reply)

Checkout The Lagoon In 2020: Hit Or Miss? / Photo Of The Day..! This Is Really Funny [must See] / Who's Uncle Is This Again?... I'm Confuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.