Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents (8684 Views)

Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / President Buhari Vindicates Barcanista By Abandoning N5k/month Social Benefit / PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by lovat(m): 12:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
I've been seeing the kind of bashing and insults being hurled at barcanista since he left the progressthieves and joined the Transformation train, I want the APC rats to allow sleeping dogs lie and move on, its a season of cross carpeting for the right and wrong reasons so Let Barcanista Be.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
My guy, let them continue to show the world their intolerance and undemocratic characters. A progressive is the vile and bitter broom carrier who attacks dissenting views and sing hosanna to praise singers.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by horlabiyi(m): 12:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
Though I don't know the " barcanista guy " but I've been seeing people quoting him on a thread on the front page. Why? I heard he crossed from APC to PDP which I don't see anything bad in it. I think there's freedom to do some certain things in this country. So,why attacking someone cos he cross from your party to the other. Does it mean the APC agents are not strong enough to stand without the guy?

*quote me with sense*

Thanks in advance

17 Likes

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by asha80(m): 12:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
My guy, let them continue to show the world their intolerance and undemocratic characters. A progressive is the vile and bitter broom carrier who attacks dissenting views and sing hosanna to praise singers.
I did not visit nairaland for two for ten days I saw that you stopped supporting apc..can you tell me what informed your opinion just curious..because I was shocked that coming back to nairaland you had dumped apc...what happened?
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Nobody: 1:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
asha80:
I did not visit nairaland for two for ten days I saw that you stopped supporting apc..can you tell me what informed your opinion just curious..because I was shocked that coming back to nairaland you had dumped apc...what happened?
I can't continue to support an intolerant, hypocritical, vile and undemocratic political party.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by dein77(m): 1:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
lovat:
I've been seeing the kind of bashing and insults being hurled at barcanista since he left the progressthieves and joined the Transformation train, I want the APC rats to allow sleeping dogs lie and move on, its a season of cross carpeting for the right and wrong reasons so Let Barcanista Be.

Barcanista was the main pilot on the APC Boeing 787. A dedicated and intelligent chap who was hitting the section with smart pro-APC threads.

He went back to his original home. Now all hell is let loose.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by ba7man(m): 1:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
Dude, you're a 2-faced individual.

You don't get love for that naa??

You, FFK and Atiku fall in the same category.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by lovat(m): 1:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
I want every transformation peeps, Gej prince and princess, PDP faithfuls to come out and stand behind barcanista, we need to protect our own, we need to show the berem, obiagheli, doniphilophous, ToyozzieTohBad, holatin, Ngene ukuenu, nwanambra, gbawe, bokohala egift of this forum that we are ready to accept other progressthieves who have seen the light and tired of APC lies and want to join the transformation agents that they are welcome. Cc, Ishilove, truckpusher, mynd44, ngwakwe, firefire, faibuhari, biafraqueen, Serveussnape, tit, temitemi, seun, captain ojemba, bokoharamm,

10 Likes

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by asha80(m): 1:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
I can't continue to support an intolerant, hypocritical, vile and undemocratic political party.
these things you mentioned I do not think they appeared suddenly..my guess is that there is something you were confronted with or you discovered that did not sit well with u recently..it is that 'thing' or 'things' that I am curious about.
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by lovat(m): 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
I declare my stand against injustice on barcanista by APC rats here, for every mention against his person will be met by missiles from transformation agents on this forum

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Nobody: 1:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
ba7man:

Meaning buhari has how many faces? Make i count undecided

ANPP-1
CPC-2
APC-3

YES, three faces, Buhari is 3-faced smiley

23 Likes

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Chiaka(f): 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
Please leave Barcanista alone!! abi we no get freedom of joining any political party of your choice again for this country

2 Likes

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Almightyperes: 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
If OBASANJO can dump PDP for APC, barcanista has done the right thing to dump APC for PDP...... Mcheeeeew

4 Likes

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by ba7man(m): 1:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
customized13:
Meaning buhari is how many faces? Make i count undecided

ANPP-1
CPC-2
APC-3

YES, three faces, Buhari is 3-faced smiley
If FFK = Femi Fani Kayode.

FFB = Femi Fani Barcanista. cheesy

I can't help it, they're both so similar in character. sad

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Nobody: 1:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Chiaka:
Please leave Barcanista alone!! abi we no get freedom of joining any political party of your choice again for this country
The Constitution permits everyone freedom of Association, but the APC is like a cult- you are either with us or get demonised. This undemocratic trait has justified my change to the umbrella camp. Nigeria can't entrust power to these people otherwise, we will be inviting a North Korea type of leadership. If as opposition they are this undemocratic, what will happen when they are given Federal power? These people are not the Change, we can change within the Jonathan led PDP

19 Likes

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by PointB: 1:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
I wonder why some APC folks are so petty. The guy has decided not to support APC again for reason of your hypocrisy and deceit. Who will feel confortable supporting APC when the core of the party centers around Tinubu, Atiku, Obj and several fail PDP politicians? How can such and evil congregation be 'change agent'? When the worse of PDP find home and comfort in your gathering?

I bet Barcanista got tired defending the indefensible; and had to act to protect his sanity!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by themilanway(m): 1:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
Those people whom you think are "attacking"Barcanista were merely"attacking"his speaking from"both sides"of the mouth,not his person so to speak,because,honestly people like him have little or no regards left,even his" home"people are wary of him.

A leopard?Maybe.

I wouldnt have taken him serious if i knew he tried selling KORO.KORO of all people.

Disgusting.

8 Likes

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by PointB: 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Almightyperes:
If OBASANJO can dump PDP for APC, barcanista has done the right thing to dump APC for PDP...... Mcheeeeew

Obasanjo actually represent one of worst (politically corrupt) PDP members. If Obj, Atiku, Saraki can find comfort within the APC while Marwa, Ribadu move the other way to PDP, what does that tell you?

It tells me PDP is CHANGE and TRANSFORMATION, while APC has become public toilet for rejected, failed and corrupt politicians! Brooms are supposed to cleanse, but the APC brooms are rather pollution enhancer!

It's such a shame!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Reminez(m): 1:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Give Barcanista egunje coupled with protection then watch him sing like a bird - FFK
The dude is a flip flopping turncoat. Is he just realising yesterday or today that APC is bad??. Has anything changed about what he posted about PDP and APC weeks ago. Barcanista is a pseudo-'e'-intellect who is not different from the FFK,ATIKU,SARAKI,MIMIKO of this world. They are merely after their belly!!!!!

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by themilanway(m): 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
[quote author=ba7man post=31036411]Dude, you're a 2-faced individual.

You, FFK and Atiku fall in the same category.[/quote

A 100 likes for you

2 Likes

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Chiaka(f): 1:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
The Constitution permits everyone freedom of Association, but the APC is like a cult- you are either with us or get demonised. This undemocratic trait has justified my change to the umbrella camp. Nigeria can't entrust power to these people otherwise, we will be inviting a North Korea type of leadership. If as opposition they are this undemocratic, what will happen when they are given Federal power? These people are not the Change, we can change within the Jonathan led PDP

You make sense. I get worried too because I don't want a repeat of the trauma of being under the leadership of GMB, Media had no freedom of speech/expression, soldiers where always parading the street and molesting people. with the WAI-War Against Indescipline Slogan, which wasn't not 'A war against corruption' as it is been portrayed now, adults and children were been wiped with koboko for not queue -something that can also be achieved with a little more sensible approach and not that demeaning. I like it so much as it is now that we can freely air our views without fear and trembling , don't want a repeat of anything near those horrors of yester years.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by lovat(m): 1:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
APc has had smooth sailing because of their lies and propaganda which are being fed to gullible Nigerians, take a cusory look at their antics and you will find out that they are more interested in grabbing power and unleashing violence on anyone that stands in their way.

10 Likes

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Chiaka(f): 1:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
lovat:
APc has had smooth sailing because of their lies and propaganda which are being fed to gullible Nigerians, take a cusory look at their antics and you will find out that they are more interested in grabbing power and unleashing violence on anyone that stands in their way.

True talk!!

5 Likes

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by dein77(m): 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
Reminez:
Give Barcanista egunje coupled with protection then watch him sing like a bird - FFK
The dude is a flip flopping turncoat. Is he just realising yesterday or today that APC is bad??. Has anything changed about what he posted about PDP and APC weeks ago. Barcanista is a pseudo-'e'-intellect who is not different from the FFK,ATIKU,SARAKI,MIMIKO of this world. They are merely after their belly!!!!!

Yes. You are the really intelligent. Na so una be!

Supporters can change allegiance any time. It's allowed.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Nobody: 1:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
asha80:
these things you mentioned I do not think they appeared suddenly..my guess is that there is something you were confronted with or you discovered that did not sit well with u recently..it is that 'thing' or 'things' that I am curious about.
First, I never trusted APC but was hoping the GMB will exert control over the hawks, I have been disappointed but still kept on. Though I sometimes comment against some positions of the APC which I believe were improper, I get shut down each time I do by comrades. I have spotted lots of discrepancies within the camp but the shocker I got was when I did this thread https://www.nairaland.com/2149476/interim-national-government-one-propaganda
It catalysed the burning discontent and made me reviewed my continuous support. A party or group that can't entertain dissentin views isn't for me.

8 Likes

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Reminez(m): 1:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
You are a two faced liar.Were you not the same guy trying to sell KORO the other day. You've always been a chameleon. UPRIGHTNESS AND INTEGRITY ARE VIRTUES YOU LACK

11 Likes

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
PointB:
I wonder why some APC folks are so petty. The guy has decided not to support APC again for reason of your hypocrisy and deceit. Who will feel confortable supporting APC when the core of the party centers around Tinubu, Atiku, Obj and several fail PDP politicians? How can such and evil congregation be 'change agent'? When the worse of PDP find home and comfort in your gathering?

I bet Barcanista got tired defending the indefensible; and had to act to protect his sanity!

3 Likes

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Nobody: 1:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
ba7man:
If FFK = Femi Fani Kayode.

FFB = Femi Fani Barcanista. cheesy

I can't help it, they're both so similar in character. sad
We need fayose to confirm this, since its coming from a progressive cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by dein77(m): 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
lovat:

And all those lies and propaganda are being dismantled following the postponement.

2 Likes

Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by onagoodday1: 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
ba7man:

shatap there....u better come under d umbrella..we r aproaching rainy season
i just love this barcanista
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by CyberWolf: 1:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
Una get plenty time abeg undecided
Re: Why The Untoward Attack On Barcanista By APC Agents by Nobody: 1:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Reminez:

You are a two faced liar.Were you not the same guy trying to sell KORO the other day. You've always been a chameleon. UPRIGHTNESS AND INTEGRITY ARE VIRTUES YOU LACK
What can you dispute about Koro? Is it not the same Koro that servd under Tinubu as Home Affairs Commissioner between 1999-2003? Is it not the same Koro that AD/AC/APC gave Senate ticket in 2003 and he became a Senator? What were are the Sins of Obanikoro? His only offence was to refuse to be Tinubu "boy" and his defection from AD. What do you have against Koro? Tell me... Don't dare mention the Ekiti election because when I created the Koro threads there was no Ekiti Election. You guys love to demonise people, we are wiser bro...

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

LP Crisis: I Didn’t Promise To Build New Party – Peter Obi On Convention / <<<<<<official Thread Of Kano State Govt Dev. Projects>>>>>> / When Obama Saw Buhari's Daughter Zahra (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.