Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,647 members, 7,801,884 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. (8996 Views)

"I Love You" To A Girl - A Broke Dude Vs A Rich Dude (picture) / I Ate His Money, What Do I Do? / When Guys Are Desperate For Sex, Check Out Hilarious Stuff They Say (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by UncleJudax(m): 10:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
Beesluv:

He ate from it, so he should put back the part he ate
Ate from it ke! They both used their tools na... 100k is too much sha ...what was he thinking.
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by iamrealdeji(m): 1:54am On Feb 25, 2015
iphanyiuma:
...nahh am not foolish as a matter of fact the reverse is the case...cos only a yoruba man will mistakenly receive 100k and marry another wife that's how useless u guys are...and am sure that's the capacity of brain your father has..and that's what you inherited from the poor dude...fool.
I can't blame you though,your father has used your mom for rituals,so you lack morals your mom is supposed to teach you
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by Enockia(m): 2:41am On Feb 25, 2015
Beesluv:
Lol

Let him return the punny to how he met it since he didn't enjoy it. grin

HOW DO U MEAN NA.... AFTERALL METER NO DE THERE WAY READ NA......NOTHIN SPOIL
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by jerflakes(m): 7:35am On Feb 25, 2015
Qhal:
That guy must be related to the devil

[size=20pt]SCREW YOU MAN, HE's NOT RELATED TO ME. angry

MY RELATIONS DONT PAY N100k (or money) FOR PÙŠŚŸ.

PÙŠŚŸ IS FREE!
[/size]
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by iphanyiuma(m): 7:53am On Feb 25, 2015
iamrealdeji:

You can't blame me though,my father has used my mom for rituals,so i lack morals my mom is supposed to teach me
..you don't need to tell me bro I know
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by apholaryn: 9:08am On Feb 25, 2015
iphanyiuma:
same here bro
kid...smh!!
Re: Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff. by iphanyiuma(m): 10:05am On Feb 25, 2015
apholaryn:

Am a kid...smh!!
I know bro, I know

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can A Guy Actually Date A Nigerian Girl And Find Solace In Her??? / Girl Causes Commotion With Loud Moans In Boys Hostel / I Wooed Her For 3 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.