Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,821 members, 7,806,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:30 PM

The Modern Satanists Friendship - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Modern Satanists Friendship (1214 Views)

The Early Church Vs The Modern Church / Lucifer Is Fallen And Doomed! So Are Satanists/atheist On Nairaland & Beyond!! / A Chalenge For Huxley,kay 17,ogaga4luv And Other Atheists And Satanists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Modern Satanists Friendship by Ogaga4Luv(m): 6:38pm On Jan 08, 2009
A Modern Satanist immediately recognizes one of his own shocked shocked, and even a brief encounter, often leads to a lifetime of friendship.

It is simple to be friendly and cordial to kind strangers in the masses. But it is a true dark blessing to find the one or two men and woman with which you can share feely and eloquently on topics that inspire and create greatness. grin
Re: The Modern Satanists Friendship by Gfrey(m): 8:48pm On Jan 08, 2009
you need JESUS!
Re: The Modern Satanists Friendship by Easypizzy(f): 8:45am On Jan 09, 2009
Gfrey:

you need JESUS!

Seriously![b][/b]
Re: The Modern Satanists Friendship by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:45pm On Jan 11, 2009
And what can Jesus Offer me?
Re: The Modern Satanists Friendship by SeanT21(f): 8:00pm On Jan 11, 2009
Ogaga4Luv:

And what can Jesus Offer me?

~~Life and Life in abundance~~
Re: The Modern Satanists Friendship by Ogaga4Luv(m): 8:21pm On Jan 11, 2009
Common baby,Dont be joking.how can that Guy you Called Jesus offer me a Life, when he is already Death Long time ago?.i remember when i was still at Naija,My Parents were Church_Worms!!,i mean ;they never give_up atteding church activicties, serving whom you called jesus as there Lord,although i didn't know anything much about the Christianity then since i was still Childish.;but i think now i found myself since im the right path of Life.

i strongly what to Convince you that the God You have been seving may be yourself.and besides all ,you Sounds really Funny for saying someone who has been death will give me Life,and abudance shocked ,baby Common,Think twice.be yourself,Be Original,Never immitate,cause i have notice and Understands the Most Characteristics of the Chritians are Immitation and folks saying.

Well,hit me up.i remain a Humble Naija Guy but Raw in Satanism
Re: The Modern Satanists Friendship by SeanT21(f): 12:35am On Jan 12, 2009
Jesus is alive and Not dead!!
Re: The Modern Satanists Friendship by Ogaga4Luv(m): 12:50am On Jan 12, 2009
quote author=SeanT21 link=topic=216455.msg3328719#msg3328719 date=1231716901]
[quote][/quote]

Why did you say Jesus is alive and not Death?
If hes alive ,C_mon baby,Proove it shocked[
Re: The Modern Satanists Friendship by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: A Modern Satanist immediately recognizes one of his own shocked shocked, and even a brief encounter, often leads to a lifetime of friendship.

It is simple to be friendly and cordial to kind strangers in the masses. But it is a true dark blessing to find the one or two men and woman with which you can share feely and eloquently on topics that inspire and create greatness. grin
seriously i doubt tat
Re: The Modern Satanists Friendship by MrAnony1(m): 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: A Modern Satanist immediately recognizes one of his own shocked shocked, and even a brief encounter, often leads to a lifetime of friendship.

Lol, did I hear you talk about friendship?? You know next to nothing about satanism!
Re: The Modern Satanists Friendship by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 10, 2012
Truly spoken
Mr_Anony:

Lol, did I hear you talk about friendship?? You know next to nothing about satanism!
ts
Re: The Modern Satanists Friendship by mkmyers45(m): 10:32pm On Aug 10, 2012
Mr_Anony:

then you know nothing of ogaga4luv and the left-hand path...
Re: The Modern Satanists Friendship by Ebucca(m): 11:06pm On Aug 10, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: quote author=SeanT21 link=topic=216455.msg3328719#msg3328719 date=1231716901]

Why did you say Jesus is alive and not Death?
If hes alive ,C_mon baby,Proove it shocked[

in the begining was the word, and the word was with God, and the word is God. So tell me how did u come into existence? tell that ur satan to tell u who God is and what made him to be deceiving you this way. my dear friend fear God for he is not a man. u can insult me but spare the wrath of God.
Re: The Modern Satanists Friendship by onyfrank: 4:32pm On Aug 11, 2012
Ogaga4Luv: Common baby,Dont be joking.how can that Guy you Called Jesus offer me a Life, when he is already Death Long time ago?.i remember when i was still at Naija,My Parents were Church_Worms!!,i mean ;they never give_up atteding church activicties, serving whom you called jesus as there Lord,although i didn't know anything much about the Christianity then since i was still Childish.;but i think now i found myself since im the right path of Life.

i strongly what to Convince you that the God You have been seving may be yourself.and besides all ,you Sounds really Funny for saying someone who has been death will give me Life,and abudance shocked ,baby Common,Think twice.be yourself,Be Original,Never immitate,cause i have notice and Understands the Most Characteristics of the Chritians are Immitation and folks saying.

Well,hit me up.i remain a Humble Naija Guy but Raw in Satanism
hmmm, nice talk, i lyk dat. Bt i want to mek it clear to u dat its d grace Christ Jesus brought is keepn u 2day. Weda u bliv it or not, Christ Jesus is the only way, He shows us d way by remindn us who we truly are. If at al u blv n urself, satanism wl neva arise at al n ur life. I lov Christ Jesus, He brought grace& mercy. So u ar free to say anytn
Re: The Modern Satanists Friendship by MrAnony1(m): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2012
mkmyers45: then you know nothing of ogaga4luv and the left-hand path...
Probably true. while I know little of Ogaga4luv, I know enough about satanism to know that friendship doesn't go together with it. Ogaga4luv is wrong.
Re: The Modern Satanists Friendship by mkmyers45(m): 4:48pm On Aug 11, 2012
Mr_Anony:
Probably true. while I know little of Ogaga4luv, I know enough about satanism to know that friendship doesn't go together with it. Ogaga4luv is wrong.

and how are you sure? He feels his master is friendly to him probably due to their encounters...so he may be right
Re: The Modern Satanists Friendship by MrAnony1(m): 4:58pm On Aug 11, 2012
mkmyers45:

and how are you sure? He feels his master is friendly to him probably due to their encounters...so he may be right

I am sure because I know what satanism is about I delved into it a bit some years ago. At the core of satanism is selfishness.
Satanists hold that self-preservation is the highest law. Friendship cannot exist in satanism, If Ogaga4luv does not know this basic fact, then he is not a true satanist.
I am absolutely sure that he is wrong.
Re: The Modern Satanists Friendship by mkmyers45(m): 5:04pm On Aug 11, 2012
Mr_Anony:
I am sure because I know what satanism is about I delved into it a bit some years ago. At the core of satanism is selfishness.
Satanists hold that self-preservation is the highest law. Friendship cannot exist in satanism, If Ogaga4luv does not know this basic fact, then he is not a true satanist.
I am absolutely sure that he is wrong.

Possibly true...anyway i dont think we will be seeing any of the accused soon though lol
Re: The Modern Satanists Friendship by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2012
mkmyers45:

Possibly true...anyway i dont think we will be seeing any of the accused soon though lol
true!!,bt its self preservation selfishness. Here a situation,if ur friend is draging u down,as satanist were expected 2 leave him,cause if he were fortunate he'll do thesame, and a satanist is suppose to strong attaining godhead.
Re: The Modern Satanists Friendship by mkmyers45(m): 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2012
goshap: true!!,bt its self preservation selfishness. Here a situation,if ur friend is draging u down,as satanist were expected 2 leave him,cause if he were fortunate he'll do thesame, and a satanist is suppose to strong attaining godhead.

Are you a satanist?
Re: The Modern Satanists Friendship by MrAnony1(m): 5:42pm On Aug 11, 2012
goshap: true!!,bt its self preservation selfishness. Here a situation,if ur friend is draging u down,as satanist were expected 2 leave him,cause if he were fortunate he'll do thesame, and a satanist is suppose to strong attaining godhead.
my point exactly, a satanist has no friends. All he has are people he/she is cordial to.
Satanism prohibits all forms of altruism. I don't envy you guys at all. A satanist is simply not worthy of trust. As your "friend" (and I use that word very loosely) you can always trust him/her to stab you in the back.
That is what satanism teaches.

(1) (Reply)

Who Is Your Neighbour? Who Is Your Enemy? / To Tithe Or Not To Tithe / The Issue Of Tithe And Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.