Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army (60121 Views)

Nigerian Army Lieutenant Killed In Boko Haram Attack (photo) / Photos Of Another Lieutenant Killed In A Boko Haram Attack / Lieutenant Colonel B.U. Umar Killed By Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by macof(m): 1:03pm On Feb 25, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Make he come kan help us kill all dis islamic mad men cum boko haram!

Did you read the op at all?
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by macof(m): 1:05pm On Feb 25, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
Another brainy African lost to the outside world, while the ignorant ones stay behind and support crooks like GEJ and co that are intent on destroying their future.

Surely you are No brainy African as the young lady is Israeli...she's only serving her father's land. Simple!
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by Iyowuski: 2:42pm On Feb 25, 2015
chukzyblingz:

Israel's citizenship is along maternal line not paternal. That's what I heard. though I don't know if it has changed.

so what you're saying is that she's not an Isreali?
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by tobtap: 3:57pm On Feb 25, 2015
airsaylongcon:

She is not a jew. One is a jew only if born of a jew i.e. Mother is a jew. Since her father is a a jet and her mother is not, she is Israeli not Jewish. I doubt the "jewishness" of the Father sef cos Jews have to many rituals they follow regarding food. I don't know if a Nigerian woman can cope with those rituals
bros..i know she is not a jew...was just been funny... cheesy grin....
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by chukzyblingz(m): 5:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Iyowuski:

so what you're saying is that she's not an Isreali?

It depends on what the difference between being a Jew and Israeli is. I'm not an authority on this matter but just said what I heard from a reliable source.
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by Iyowuski: 7:22pm On Feb 25, 2015
chukzyblingz:

It depends on what the difference between being a Jew and Israeli is. I'm not an authority on this matter but just said what I heard from a reliable source.

ok....goodluck to her
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 25, 2015
onitshaigbo:
So proud of my country Israel.

Proudly Jewish.
You truly are proud.
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by moufan: 7:53pm On Feb 25, 2015
if you were among the murderous,genocidal israeli soldiers that murdered hundreds of palestinian children in gaza last year i wish you the worst in life and worst in ur future endeavours.
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by onitshaigbo(m): 11:58pm On Feb 25, 2015
muafrika:
You truly are proud.

Damn straight my friend. Israel is truly unique. A nation of only 7 million towering among giants. A nation that leads the world in startups and technological innovation. A nation feared and admired everywhere for its military might. A nation singularly favoured by God.

Israel is the homeland for the Igbo people, the land that God promised our forefathers Abraham, Issac, and Jacob.
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:23am On Feb 26, 2015
macof:

Surely you are No brainy African as the young lady is Israeli...she's only serving her father's land. Simple!
The African that has never travelled outside his hamlet is explaining citizenship laws to me.
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by ISpiksDaTroof: 12:29am On Feb 26, 2015
VirginFinder:
Dull Nairalanders wont read the OP before commenting.

Her dad is Israeli!

How then can she be a Nigerian especially from our own perspective
The whole point, my dear idi*ot friend, is that having been born and raised in Nigeria, she should be contributing her own quota to the development of her country. Even if both her parents were foreigners living in Nigeria, what any reasonable country would've done is recognize her strongest abilities from the time she was a child and develop her along those lines, grant her citizenship, and ensure she never leaves for another nation. You think if a Nigerian was born and raised in the United States and they had recognizable potential, we'd sit back and watch them move their skills to Africa when they come of age?

Nigeria did not recognize her potentials, Israel did. Now, she will contribute to the development of that country, instead of that where she was born and raised.

Do you get it now?

1 Like

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by chukzyblingz(m): 5:18am On Feb 26, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
The whole point, my dear idi*ot friend, is that having been born and raised in Nigeria, she should be contributing her own quota to the development of her country. Even if both her parents were foreigners living in Nigeria, what any reasonable country would've done is recognize her strongest abilities from the time she was a child and develop her along those lines, grant her citizenship, and ensure she never leaves for another nation. You think if a Nigerian was born and raised in the United States and they had recognizable potential, we'd sit back and watch them move their skills to Africa when they come of age?

Nigeria did not recognize her potentials, Israel did. Now, she will contribute to the development of that country, instead of that where she was born and raised.

Do you get it now?
Neither Nigeria nor Israel recognized any potentials. In fact, there is nothing extraordinary about this girl. She just had an ambition of serving in the Israeli army, she followed her dream and was enlisted same way she would be enlisted if she had applied to serve in Nigerian Army.

1 Like

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by macof(m): 3:57pm On Feb 26, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
The African that has never travelled outside his hamlet is explaining citizenship laws to me.

And u know this because
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by macof(m): 3:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
chukzyblingz:

Neither Nigeria nor Israel recognized any potentials. In fact, there is nothing extraordinary about this girl. She just had an ambition of serving in the Israeli army, she followed her dream and was enlisted same way she would be enlisted if she had applied to serve in Nigerian Army.

It's obvious ISpiksDaTroof is frustrated with Africa so much so that he isn't thinking straight in this matter. I hope he is far away before he commits suicide or homicide

1 Like

Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by VirginFinder: 10:59pm On Feb 26, 2015
ISpiksDaTroof:
The whole point, my dear idi*ot friend, is that having been born and raised in Nigeria, she should be contributing her own quota to the development of her country. Even if both her parents were foreigners living in Nigeria, what any reasonable country would've done is recognize her strongest abilities from the time she was a child and develop her along those lines, grant her citizenship, and ensure she never leaves for another nation. You think if a Nigerian was b

You are a dullard!

Why do you want to break your head over an Isreali while many Nigerians indeed with equal if not more potential than the Isreali abound?

I smell inferiority complex. You are not happy and okay to be you.
Sorry bro, there are no Isreali Nigerians to make you feel good enough. And there'll never be.

Shame!!
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by ISpiksDaTroof: 5:46pm On Feb 28, 2015
VirginFinder:

You are a dullard!

Why do you want to break your head over an Isreali while many Nigerians indeed with equal if not more potential than the Isreali abound?

I smell inferiority complex. You are not happy and okay to be you.
Sorry bro, there are no Isreali Nigerians to make you feel good enough. And there'll never be.

Shame!!
What the hell is this rubbish? Can you summarize, please?
Re: Lieutenant Tobi Cohen, The Nigerian in Israeli Army by davidif: 9:12am On Jan 23, 2016
onitshaigbo:

Damn straight my friend. Israel is truly unique. A nation of only 7 million towering among giants. A nation that leads the world in startups and technological innovation. A nation feared and admired everywhere for its military might. A nation singularly favoured by God.

Israel is the homeland for the Igbo people, the land that God promised our forefathers Abraham, Issac, and Jacob.

Israel is the homeland for the igbos?? grin grin chai! Nairalanders una too much hahahaha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Jonathan Leaves Airplane Behind His Wife (Photo) / Bomb Blasts In Kano GSM Market: Graphic Photos / Godwin Okafor: Naira Notes Will Be Out Of Circulation Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.