Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,660 members, 7,801,914 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:34 AM

Who Is The Most Stingiest Person among these 6 People??? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Is The Most Stingiest Person among these 6 People??? (2139 Views)

Which One Of These 6 Men Would You Save? / Who Is The Stingiest Person Among This 6 Person??? / Who Is The Most Stingiest Person Among These 5 People? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Most Stingiest Person among these 6 People??? by hopeforcharles(m): 1:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
1. The man who flashed to remind you to call himback.
2. Your girlfriend you bought airtime for and she ends up flashing you to call her.
3. The friend you visited and you perceived
the aroma of Egusi soup from his kitchen and he is still
telling you that he is hungry and needs food from you.
4. The man who has no money with him and
has walked for hours under the hot sun and ends up
picking N5000 on the ground, but still
refused to enter a cab.
5. The man who is receiving N2 million a month and finds it difficult to give God N50.
6. The person who is reading this and would not want to comment
DROP YOUR ANSWERS BELOW.
Re: Who Is The Most Stingiest Person among these 6 People??? by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
Improper use of English, "most stingiest" smh

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Stingiest Person among these 6 People??? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
No 1 happens and there is nothing wrong with that.

No 2, you really need to check very well if that girl is worth taking serious because to me, you are just another mugulicious maga grin

No 3 You need to be sure that the aroma is actually coming from his kitchen to avoid hasty conclusions

No 4 Don't blame the man, poor mentality is still at work.

As for No 5, It's just a matter of time and he will cease seeing such money because it is when you give that you receive. Though I find it difficult to believe that there is such a man.

No 6 lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Most Stingiest Person among these 6 People??? by stepone(m): 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
meanwhile, God never ask you for N50. your pastor did to enrich himself and his organization.

choose no. 4.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Most Stingiest Person among these 6 People??? by hopeforcharles(m): 9:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
No 1 happens and there is nothing wrong with that.

No 2, you really need to check very well if that girl is worth taking serious because to me, you are just another mugulicious maga grin

No 3 You need to be sure that the aroma is actually coming from his kitchen to avoid hasty conclusions

No 4 Don't blame the man, poor mentality is still at work.

As for No 5, It's just a matter of time and he will cease seeing such money because it is when you give that you receive. Though I find it difficult to believe that there is such a man.

No 6 lipsrsealed
I like your analysis
Re: Who Is The Most Stingiest Person among these 6 People??? by hopeforcharles(m): 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
Renylee:
Improper use of English, "most stingiest" smh
Why not correct me, I am willing to learn especially from a prof like you. What is the correct word to use
Re: Who Is The Most Stingiest Person among these 6 People??? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
hopeforcharles:

Why not correct me, I am willing to learn especially from a prof like you. What is the correct word to use
Its just stingiest.. no need for the 'most' before it
Re: Who Is The Most Stingiest Person among these 6 People??? by hopeforcharles(m): 5:23am On Feb 25, 2015
Renylee:
Its just stingiest.. no need for the 'most' before it
noted, but changing it nope. We decided to put most to express the severity of the matter. Thank you dearie
Re: Who Is The Most Stingiest Person among these 6 People??? by jerflakes(m): 8:31am On Feb 25, 2015
@ AwesomelyMade

Who are you to say that he will stop seeing money.

Is it by force to give money to God?

How many billonnaires (both local and foreign) give money to God?

How many of them have stopped seeing the money?

What happens to an Atheist that receives N2m monthly?

Isnt it ironical that most billonnaires dont believe in God?

Park well joor, don't judge for God.

God doesnt think like humans.

He knows what He's doing.
Re: Who Is The Most Stingiest Person among these 6 People??? by Krasid(m): 9:45am On Feb 25, 2015
No 5 wins by a landslide.No 4 finish a distant 2nd.
Re: Who Is The Most Stingiest Person among these 6 People??? by nksplash(f): 3:15pm On Feb 25, 2015
no 5 stingy die
Re: Who Is The Most Stingiest Person among these 6 People??? by hopeforcharles(m): 3:52pm On Feb 26, 2015
I so taught about that No 5 own, his case is worse.

(1) (Reply)

Oshiomole And Wife At Miami Beach / Hilarious Restaurant Menu At FUPRE / Photo Of The Day :- Girls Vs Guys (before & After Marriage)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.