Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:56 AM

The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) (53057 Views)

Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace / Association Of Campus Journalists Reacted To 1.8million Naira OAU Su BUDGET / DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by Sanuzi(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
wow really
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by mrlaw93(m): 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
notin bad in d pics, am jst seeing varieties of ukwu

1 Like

Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by naijaboiy: 4:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
[size=18pt]HaHaHaHaHa gringringrin[/size]

2 Likes

Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by GeneralBosco: 4:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
This is a very hilarious generalization! Why would anyone wanna accommodate so many in his/her own personally rented house?

1 Like

Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by AreaFada2: 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
blackjack21:
see as them arrange themself like eja titus for sangross gringringrin

Nor let Oga Titus hear o.

Babes forming big girls since 19..gbigidi. cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by MrCork: 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lennylinconlee:
Is it a must u leave off campus. Many ladies endager their life by staying off campus as a result of meeting up with so called Bigs girls standard......from this some of them get introduce to ladies cult or Aristo.......

....kaiii...see nyansh!! tongue

2 Likes

Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by snowhyt(f): 4:09pm On Feb 24, 2015
lolx... dis is serious... in a way i don't see their fault, dis is wat happens when d hostels are nt enough 4 d students.... But if dey are living lyk titus sardines just 2 show that they are "big girls" then i hold my peace
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by hotgunz(m): 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Na group readin dem d do
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by johnjon: 4:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
See yanshes

1 Like

Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by IbileIfe: 4:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
[size=18pt]Why is the Nigerian government so wicked to poor students and make them suffer such indignities to make things very difficult for them in life while their own children are having the best living conditions in their private schools in Nigeria and expensive schools overseas?

These evil men in power deliberately make the sons and daughters of the poor to be socioeconomically handicapped so that they will give their own sons and daughters advantage over the poor.

Any government that does not respect the youths, the future leaders of our nation does not deserve their support.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by igbsam(m): 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
ichommy:

Be careful Aids is real o u wan shook wetin? grin

Long time Bro? How p for ya side?

I go wear raincoat before i shook am inside na grin

Yea bro, its been awhile.....I just dey background dey follow up. But e be like na u go invisible o!
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by Mufasa27(m): 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
make I just find myself inside that room. .hmmmm

1 Like

Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by scobaba: 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
4 People can actually sleep on that bed.

See those two greedy madams as dem spread.

na igbo girls for Nsukka and unizik fit do ds kind tyn angry

1 Like

Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by GentleToks(m): 4:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
Girls' hostels are not better than dis.
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by danielmichael(m): 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
All of them get coded nyash
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by niggereyez(f): 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
leave dah tin....
some hostels on campus are even worse..
a room that size wld have 4 bunks (ie 8 beds)..
With each bed having a "squater and a squatee"..
that makes 16 occupants!

mind you this is seen more in boiz hostel...
even the floor space is sold... commonly called aladinmna
grin
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by Pennywise(m): 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
mysticgal:
This one no too bad nah,if you see the one for my hostel/lodge eh,you go know set this one nah mai mailipsrsealed

Na hostel you dey abi na 'lodging and accommodation'?

The first 5 posters on this thread should be assigned one babe each for their effort.
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by carzola(m): 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
Who else is enjoying the view? cool cool cool grin
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by yinkus4real: 4:30pm On Feb 24, 2015
yeepa see ukwu
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by butanep(m): 4:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
The biggest babes and the chief owner of the room are on the bed while the squatters are lying flat on the floor like prisoners. This is law of segregation. All I the name of am living off campus. Off campus my foot.

The sames girls are the ones that form rich father's dudes in school whereas no level. Girls and packaging. Thank God for packaging.

If nor be packaging some girls go dae for one full year without "hey" from a guy.
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by buoye1(m): 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
awon OLOSHO ................they are not real students to me
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
illswift:
Lampard and xavi
u no serious at all.. grin grin
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by Yemmyteespeed007(m): 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Na group reading cause am o
No blame 'em
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by Euphrosyne(m): 4:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
Chisos........... Runs outta thread with eyes closed
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by solihu(m): 4:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin oh my days
igbsam:
see as that one set nyash for up like iya alhaja upstairs.....if i shook pri.ck inside now, dem go say i wicked.
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by bollyzeez(m): 4:45pm On Feb 24, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by Sunymoore(m): 4:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
MrCork:

....kaiii...see nyansh!! tongue
But they are dark skin.. No offfiince
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by richielan: 4:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
I get paid over $87 per hour working from home with 2 kids at home. I never thought I'd be able to do it but my best friend earns over 10k a month doing this and she convinced me to try. The potential with this is endless. Heres what I've been doing,
www.buzz77.com
--------------------------------
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by DonaldGenes(m): 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
blackjack21:
see as them arrange themself like eja titus for sangross gringringrin

You're Mouth like seriously

1 Like

Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by Yehman(m): 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
mormoni:
I like this I swear. Pls hit LIKE if u like this too grin
No like yet. Wait till u old
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by Yehman(m): 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
mormoni:
I like this I swear. Pls hit LIKE if u like this too grin
Like? Wait till u old.
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by kinrege(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lennylinconlee:
Is it a must u leave off campus. Many ladies endager their life by staying off campus as a result of meeting up with so called Bigs girls standard......from this some of them get introduce to ladies cult or Aristo.......
See as mess dey smell everywhere.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grammatical Murders Committed During Ministerial Screening - Farooq Kperogi / The First Set Of Medical Doctors At The University Of Ibadan (Photo) / Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.