Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,369 members, 7,808,283 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:52 AM

The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) (53058 Views)

Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace / Association Of Campus Journalists Reacted To 1.8million Naira OAU Su BUDGET / DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by ukandi1(m): 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
I have not seen anything here that suggest its becos they choose to stay off campus.
For ur info, its healthier to sleep on d floor, especially when rugged than sleeping in our multimillion naira mattresses. U are healthier and sleep beta. Try it then thank me later.

1 Like

Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
female nairalanders who are guilty of this no go show face comment now o tongue
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by ziccoit: 4:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lennylinconlee:
Is it a must u leave off campus. Many ladies endager their life by staying off campus as a result of meeting up with so called Bigs girls standard......from this some of them get introduce to ladies cult or Aristo.......

I hope you ask for these people permission before you posted this picture? If not; you have just infringed on their right.
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by kinrege(m): 5:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
ziccoit:

I hope you ask for these people permission before you posted this picture? If not; you have just infringed on their right.
right ko,left ni.

1 Like

Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by DeIneffable(m): 5:08pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lennylinconlee:
Is it a must u leave off campus. Many ladies endager their life by staying off campus as a result of meeting up with so called Bigs girls standard......from this some of them get introduce to ladies cult or Aristo.......

I think you have it all wrong Boss or you're merely speaking from a myopic experience. From my own experience, these girls do not have the luxury to afford the option of living off campus in the first place, the female hostel accommodation however is limited compared to the number of female students ( Use University of Ibadan as a case study ). Hostels are allocated to fresh and finalist students first while the remaining cadre are left to fight for what's left. The options outside are not cheap compared to what hostel fee offers. for instance, hostel fee used to be 14,000 (I dunno how much it is now). and accommodation outside school is like 60k and above ( that amount doubles their tuition and accommodation fees levied by school). Now consider where people grow up. No one can live above his or her means. School prohibits "squatting" in the hostel, so do you expect them to go to lag and come to school everyday? I hope you catch my drift.

2 Likes

Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by watchindelta(m): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
n dey like to form big girl for outside undecided
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by ichommy(m): 5:14pm On Feb 24, 2015
igbsam:

I go wear raincoat before i shook am inside na grin

Yea bro, its been awhile.....I just dey background dey follow up. But e be like na u go invisible o!

I dey Enjoy Village ni jare. I will join soon. #POB
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by neocortex: 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
That is probably the refugee camp for UDIs)university displaced individuals.
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by tunapius(m): 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
igbsam:
see as that one set nyash for up like iya alhaja upstairs.....if i shook pri.ck inside now, dem go say i wicked.
shook am mak i dey look you, weda na only ur mouth dem dey pass go OYO
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by igbsam(m): 5:22pm On Feb 24, 2015
ichommy:

I dey Enjoy Village ni jare. I will join soon. #POB

Enjoy villa well well, Abeg bring garri and yam when u dey come back o.

I no mind kpekere
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by igbsam(m): 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
tunapius:
shook am mak i dey look you, weda na only ur mouth dem dey pass go OYO

Haba! u sef wan shook ni..........wait make i shook finish before u shook o!
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by harry509: 5:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lennylinconlee:
imagin d body odour and mess wey go day flow @ frm dat room. UmmmmmM! Ovoko... kiss kiss
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by franugo(m): 5:27pm On Feb 24, 2015
Obviously only d 2 girls laying on d foam live there else dem 4 get 3 foamscheesy:Dthis one na normal thing o, 5 girls were staying in a self con in my hostel, n at times friends will cum over n stay 4 dayscheesycheesy thank gawd i stay alonegrin
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by herdeykunley(m): 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
If u see dem in the school campus with the kind of phones they are using haa!.It's more than enough to rent a clean n lovely place.Naija girls God go help oo,na dem go dey tell guys say me n u na Dsame class we dey.Lolz,shameless tins...
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by faithin9ja: 5:39pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lennylinconlee:

Shame on you poster, you're busy casting judgement on people but you can't even speak basic English commensurate with any secondary school student who has been educated in the English language.

The girls ' live' off campus, not 'leave' ........ Please correct your grammar before you begin to pass judgement

1 Like

Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by neighbourhud: 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
tobtap:
IMAGINE THE STENCH OF THAT ROOM ALONE.... embarassed
Nna meeen!!! I jus dey imagine o undecided
If anyone of dem come 'breath' from behind grin
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by tobtap: 5:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
neighbourhud:

Nan meeen!!! I jus dey imagine o undecided
If anyone of dem come 'breath' from behind grin
cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by sholay4star: 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
see how dia backside set
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by juniormusa(m): 5:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
promsman12:
Ukandu!!! **In the voice of Chiwetala Agwu**
Hahahahah
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by binarytrader: 5:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
Be financially free today learn how to trade binary option and make minimum of $20 daily from Monday-Friday with our 85% efficient indicator for more information contact me on binarytrader6@gmail.com.
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by oyebode95(m): 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
igbsam:
see as that one set nyash for up like iya alhaja upstairs.....if i shook pri.ck inside now, dem go say i wicked.
Try am nw, na things lik dis u dey like!!!
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by joshuaidibia(m): 6:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lennylinconlee:
D first girl on d floor,her yansh set sha grin grin grin
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by igbsam(m): 6:16pm On Feb 24, 2015
oyebode95:
Try am nw, na things lik dis u dey like!!!

Ehen, make i try am ? abeg help me look window and door if person dey come
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by iconzmagazine(m): 6:23pm On Feb 24, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahahhahaihihihiihihihihihiheehehehehehehheheheoooohohohoohohoohohuhuhuhuhuuhhhahahhaahahahhah!
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by Input(m): 6:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
mormoni:
I like this I swear. Pls hit LIKE if u like this too grin
U see ur life, after hours not even a single LIKE
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by casvinda(m): 6:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
dstnd:
as we do in boys hostel so we do in girls hostel.......lol...

I wish am the president of Nigeria
Keep dreaming!!!
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by Vitaglyde: 6:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
Does this really happen in nija unis
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by holysaint1(m): 6:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
Johnheir2:
Are u sure dis are ladies?

are u suggesting they gentlemen sad
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by imdolufemi: 6:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lennylinconlee:

LIVE not LEAVE
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by Bamz(m): 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
And why are they all stomach sleepers? undecided
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by babareketaiwo(f): 7:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dear Sir/Madam,

As an Airtel retailer, we are writing to provide you with the special Airtel CUG line that will enable all your staff, friends and family call and text free unlimited for just N500 monthly.

With this sim packs you can call from morning till night and text your coworkers at no cost anywhere they are in nigeria.

All the group members who activated their lines will be able to initiate calls and sms while those that did not recharge can only receive calls and sms free of charge irrespective of wherever they are in Nigeria.

For order and further clarification pls call 08125750000 or email taiwo@doctor.com
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by nwadiuko1(m): 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
Ohhh mai gawd!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grammatical Murders Committed During Ministerial Screening - Farooq Kperogi / The First Set Of Medical Doctors At The University Of Ibadan (Photo) / Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.