Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:39 PM

The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) (53056 Views)

Nigerian Students And This Cohabitation Menace / Association Of Campus Journalists Reacted To 1.8million Naira OAU Su BUDGET / DELSU Bans Miniskirt; Reduces Number of Campus Fellowships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by NaLaugh: 7:24pm On Feb 24, 2015
Yo, but why do they all have their asses high up in the air?

If Akpos enter this room, e go be problem o! cheesy
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by hitleraldof(m): 7:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
tobtap:
IMAGINE THE STENCH OF THAT ROOM ALONE.... embarassed
na lie o dat room looks very clean and organised
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by tpiah99: 7:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
are all of them students?
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by chronique(m): 7:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
The two sleeping on the bed,are the ones that contributed to rent the space. The ones on the floor are the squatters.
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by simdam500(m): 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
Naa them know undecided
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by hiyahnuh(m): 7:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
I fit handle evry toto wit care

But on a normal ground government av to do sumtin
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by 12month: 8:07pm On Feb 24, 2015
Lol that's there own badside. I lived off campus in my final year and believe me it was sweet like crazy, enough enjoyments
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by Nobody: 8:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
undecidedit's not only in off-campus hostels/lounge u see this o,come oau u go see wonder.
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by mormoni(m): 9:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
Input:

U see ur life, after hours not even a single LIKE
hahaha! It means i'm alone in dis
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by abobss7(m): 10:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
who else noticed the butt of that second girl?
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by 100Cents: 10:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
Where is the menace ?
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by Nickymezor(f): 10:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hmmmmm, this is serious cheesy
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by wemmy01(m): 10:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
blackjack21:
see as them arrange themself like eja titus for sangross gringringrin

abi oo,
buh wait, na lagos island u base
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by blackjack21(m): 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
wemmy01:

abi oo,
buh wait, na lagos island u base

Why do you ask? I base in Khandahar,Pakistan.
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by wemmy01(m): 11:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
blackjack21:

Why do you ask? I base in Khandahar,Pakistan.

lolz
buh never mind, it is because u mentioned titus and sandgros
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by jzdoberman: 11:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
blackjack21:
see as them arrange themself like eja titus for sangross gringringrin

grin grin grin guy u wicked ooo
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by blackjack21(m): 11:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
wemmy01:

lolz
buh never mind, it is because u mentioned titus and sandgros
Ok. Have a goodnight.
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 25, 2015
Lennylinconlee:
Is it a must u leave off campus. Many ladies endager their life by staying off campus as a result of meeting up with so called Bigs girls standard......from this some of them get introduce to ladies cult or Aristo.......

I even thought you were going to alight much better points...mtcheew

Do you know what issues they're going through? you think someone who can afford the hostel fee will gladly subject himself to such condition

They're other factors in place man,you got it all wrong sad
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by bobbyANSELEM: 8:27am On Feb 25, 2015
promsman12:
Ukandu!!! **In the voice of Chiwetala Agwu**
dont u knw ukandu iz my sure name? undecided
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by Nobody: 8:35am On Feb 25, 2015
Dem wan form pompous only for them to end up sleeping like "Iya Titus"
Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by JoeCutie(m): 10:06am On Feb 25, 2015
Off campus is still the real deal, safe for security issues.
From the picture, I could see five girls. Just five! Do you know how many they stay in a room in school hostels? 10, 12, even 15 sometimes. This is funny, but true. Off K life is fun. smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Menace Of Living Of Campus(pictures) by Uchizzy(m): 12:51pm On Feb 25, 2015
mah hear say i comment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Grammatical Murders Committed During Ministerial Screening - Farooq Kperogi / The First Set Of Medical Doctors At The University Of Ibadan (Photo) / Nigerian Universities With Most Employable Graduates - Stutern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.