Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,296 members, 7,808,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:42 AM

Fashion And Makeup Blog - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Fashion And Makeup Blog (712 Views)

Beauty And Makeup Routine/tutorials / Strictly For Fashion And Makeup Freaks!!!!!!! / Fashion And Makeup Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashion And Makeup Blog by mankini(f): 3:17pm On Feb 24, 2015
Fashion and makeup is the next big thing, nobody wants to be left behind in this time that there is a lot of rave about fashion and makeup, you do not have to fret about looking good when you want to go out as a makeup artist, fashionista and a gele person lol if there is a word like that is just a phone call away. i love to look good, its important you dress the part that you want people to address you, your dressing determines how people are going to address you, get professional help if you are not getting right. I will be back with more post. Love you all like kilode. kiss
Re: Fashion And Makeup Blog by Redoil: 3:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
mankini:
Fashion and makeup is the next big thing, nobody wants to be left behind in this time that there is a lot of rave about fashion and makeup, you do not have to fret about looking good when you want to go out as a makeup artist, fashionista and a gele person lol if there is a word like that is just a phone call away. i love to look good, its important you dress the part that you want people to address you, your dressing determines how people are going to address you, get professional help if you are not getting right. I will be back with more post. Love you all like kilode. kiss
ozioshi how far do you also do make up for males
Re: Fashion And Makeup Blog by mankini(f): 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
Even children, plus gele tying ooo lol smiley
Yes i do for both men and women. grin
grin
Redoil:
ozioshi how far do you also do make up for males
Re: Fashion And Makeup Blog by deribigbe(m): 11:02am On Feb 25, 2015
We deliver within 48hours of sewing & purchase of any fabrics of your choice....

(1) (Reply)

New Look On Jumia / Check Out This Kids Fashion / Check Out These Pictures Of Charly Boy And Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.