Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

I Sleep With A New Lady Eachday To Get Over My Ex-wife. Please Help!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Sleep With A New Lady Eachday To Get Over My Ex-wife. Please Help!! (1689 Views)

"Muma Gee Is An Infidel, Adulterer & Fetish" - Prince Eke Blasts Ex Wife / She Goes Through My Phone When I Sleep, Now See What She Caused. Advice Pls / Caught My Neice Staring At Me While I Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Sleep With A New Lady Eachday To Get Over My Ex-wife. Please Help!! by charles009(m): 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
Since, my wife finally decided to proceed with divorce. Life has become unbearable.
I wouldn't like to continue living in the past, Her mind is so made up. it amazes me how a woman who was so into me, could become heartless to the same man she claime she loved. so i have to accept her decision with both hands.

I have been depressed, not concentrating at work, to be fair, its not easy with me .I have been seeing a new woman each night since she left, in my quest to find consolation. I need help. What can i do to get over the decision that my wife has left for real.

I know of the hazards, but i tend to think a lot, when am alone.

1 Like

Re: I Sleep With A New Lady Eachday To Get Over My Ex-wife. Please Help!! by ExpressBooking1: 3:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
You need to find consolation in Almighty God

2 Likes

Re: I Sleep With A New Lady Eachday To Get Over My Ex-wife. Please Help!! by Bilabong(m): 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
oga cover yourself with the blood of Jesus.

2 Likes

Re: I Sleep With A New Lady Eachday To Get Over My Ex-wife. Please Help!! by Agbgift(f): 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
I will suggest u get a family member to live with you for the main time, so you don't get lonely. And try to draw close to God, find solace in Him. God help you.

3 Likes

Re: I Sleep With A New Lady Eachday To Get Over My Ex-wife. Please Help!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
Oo please I need 10 plots of land here

1 Like

Re: I Sleep With A New Lady Eachday To Get Over My Ex-wife. Please Help!! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Charles, only those who feel it, know it. Having those ladies are helpful but also drilling holes in the purse. Only time and therapy apart from pretty ladies help in these cases. You are doing just fine, hang in there and never make any commitment to any of those ladies no matter how pretty. Time is a medicine.
Re: I Sleep With A New Lady Eachday To Get Over My Ex-wife. Please Help!! by stinggy(m): 3:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
Do you use condoms?
Re: I Sleep With A New Lady Eachday To Get Over My Ex-wife. Please Help!! by ellguapo: 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
Fanatics will start spewing religious rubbish now

@Op talking to someone about it will really help or stop being alone, move to your friend's maybe for a while
Re: I Sleep With A New Lady Eachday To Get Over My Ex-wife. Please Help!! by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
Op, first of all I think you are putting all the blame on your wife and its making you play the role of the victim.
She must have left you for a reason. I know you feel she did wrong but Its good you figure out the actual reason she left you and deal with it.

Secondly, I know you are really sad and depressed and this shows that you truly love her and want her back. But you are going about it the wrong way.

I believe you should just dust of the pain and move on with your life. I know its hard to forget about her but you just have to move on.
The kind of life that you are living is definitely not the best. You can be better.

Do you have a male friend, someone you are close to?
I think its good you talk to him about this cause it helps in relieving the inner pain you feel. You really need someone to help you through this phase of your life

Op, there is still someone out there that you can love just like you loved your wife. Just get yourself together and be a better person.
I know you would still find love someday.

Thanks and God bless

3 Likes

Re: I Sleep With A New Lady Eachday To Get Over My Ex-wife. Please Help!! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 24, 2015
Bros, I suggest you get a girlfriend but don't promise her anything. That way, you avoid contracting disease. What am I even saying? Which lady can one trust these days sef undecided
Re: I Sleep With A New Lady Eachday To Get Over My Ex-wife. Please Help!! by otipoju(m): 4:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Time will heal you. You are going through a normal cycle. No big deal. Soon you'll get tired of them and stabilize.
Re: I Sleep With A New Lady Eachday To Get Over My Ex-wife. Please Help!! by Crocz(m): 4:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
Badt guy...you wife wan divorce you and where your grieve carry you go na another woman bed.

Did she wanna divorce you cos of your infidelity? undecided

Most men would rather find inspiration at the bottom of a bottle...s*x won't even be a thing on their mind. The opposite is true for ladies thou
Re: I Sleep With A New Lady Eachday To Get Over My Ex-wife. Please Help!! by LewisO: 4:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
This land had been bought.

BEWARE!!!! undecided
Re: I Sleep With A New Lady Eachday To Get Over My Ex-wife. Please Help!! by suyamasta(m): 4:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
its not easy but ur excessively doing it
Re: I Sleep With A New Lady Eachday To Get Over My Ex-wife. Please Help!! by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
See a psychologist!
Re: I Sleep With A New Lady Eachday To Get Over My Ex-wife. Please Help!! by auntymi(f): 6:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
Op take am easy oOo, aids/std re real
Re: I Sleep With A New Lady Eachday To Get Over My Ex-wife. Please Help!! by ashewopeckas(f): 6:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
Dont worry, u will soon sleep with all the ladies alive and start panshing female cadavers
Re: I Sleep With A New Lady Eachday To Get Over My Ex-wife. Please Help!! by Nutase: 7:00pm On Feb 24, 2015
Continue until u catch an STD that will take all ur time to treat. This way u wil forget her faster.
Re: I Sleep With A New Lady Eachday To Get Over My Ex-wife. Please Help!! by Nobody: 10:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
cheii..
i feel for dis lady who made up her mind to let go of d marriage dat
she'd so much wish to build. u ar one person who knows what went wrong
before her love quenched. a woman can actually love like no tomorrow but
d moment she decides to put an end to d whole drama.. there would be no
second tots.
bros, sorry ehn.. but instead of exposing Ur life to virus by sleeping
wit a a new lady eachday, who knows U might contract an infection.. I'd
rather advised U kill Urself and end d pains... this is my first time
hearing dat promiscuity cures pain. this shows how much U had loved
her.. jst take my advice. it is well!
honestly U needed not to feel depressed or whatever U ar feeling like. she left and U continued with d life dat U so much desired to live. how abt ''Ur baby lover'' frm Ur previous thread? dont U think it will be worthy U bring her in and continue Ur adultery? so U actually came to NL to gain an applause.. when will Ur kind begin to show some respect to matrimony? atleast add values to d one who chose to bear Ur name?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Sleep With A New Lady Eachday To Get Over My Ex-wife. Please Help!! by Boland(m): 12:01am On Feb 25, 2015
Op,
For now, all the advice peeps are giving you will only fall on deaf ears.
Go to a nice boutique, buy new wears (wrist watches, shirts, trousers and all that).
Dress better than you used to....

Stop sleeping around and derive your pleasure in something else, like the above.
Tell your friends about how you feel lonely and depressed whenever you are alone. I'm sure this will help you heal a little.

You can only heal if you derive happiness elsewhere...
Accept the fact that your woman is gone and move on...
Enjoy!
Re: I Sleep With A New Lady Eachday To Get Over My Ex-wife. Please Help!! by Nobody: 12:09am On Feb 25, 2015
Bros, go counselling. Pls meet a therapist. U need professional help. Alcohol or sex are wrong ways to handle traumas.
Re: I Sleep With A New Lady Eachday To Get Over My Ex-wife. Please Help!! by Ghadafy(m): 1:48am On Feb 25, 2015
continue until you catch HIV. I'm very sure your wife divorced you because of your cheating habit.

Re: I Sleep With A New Lady Eachday To Get Over My Ex-wife. Please Help!! by Nobody: 5:08pm On Mar 12, 2015
charles009:

Since, my wife finally decided to proceed with divorce. Life has become unbearable.
I wouldn't like to continue living in the past, Her mind is so made up. it amazes me how a woman who was so into me, could become heartless to the same man she claime she loved. so i have to accept her decision with both hands.

I have been depressed, not concentrating at work, to be fair, its not easy with me .I have been seeing a new woman each night since she left, in my quest to find consolation. I need help. Whoat can i do to get over the decision that my wife has left for real.

I know of the hazards, but i tend to think a lot, when am alone.
are you for real??

(1) (Reply)

Is It Adviceable To Still Be In Contact With Your Ex? / 6 Ways You Can Avoid Fornication! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.