Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,468 members, 7,808,675 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:13 PM

See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS (5613 Views)

What's The Best Feature In Your Phone That Makes You Love It? / Upload A Picture Of Your Homescreen And Let's Guess The Phone / Motorola Droid Turbo 2:An Unbreakable Screen Phone That Can Take 2TB MicroS Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by Dyt(f): 11:56pm On Feb 25, 2015
Wow
Nice concept
But I trust my naija ppl even those with full arm n neck will wanna try
Warning, this phone is neck breaking as its not made for u
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by Nobody: 1:26pm On Mar 02, 2015
BuddhaPalm:
"Ok Google"
Yo, is it really your Bday today? Happy Birthday!!

Do this:

"Ok Google"
"Sing Happy birthday to me"
*press play at whatever random video pops up*
From Flytefalls grin

If it's not your birthday, then eff you for wasting my effort! grin
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by BuddhaPalm(m): 3:56pm On Mar 02, 2015
Flytefalls:

Yo, is it really your Bday today? Happy Birthday!!

Do this:

"Ok Google"
"Sing Happy birthday to me"
*press play at whatever random video pops up*
From Flytefalls grin

If it's not your birthday, then eff you for wasting my effort! grin

Heeey!

Thanks for the wishes. You're such a darling.

A singing cat. I had always suspected you had a thing for cats. Praises to God for sending my Nigerian brother to save you from being the old maid with cats grin.

So Google stalks you too...
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by holysaint1(m): 4:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
wheesin:

me too.. with a little vaseline and viola PALMela c.ums alive

lawwwd av mercy
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 02, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Heeey!

Thanks for the wishes. You're such a darling.

A singing cat. I had always suspected you had a thing for cats. Praises to God for sending my Nigerian brother to save you from being the old maid with cats grin.

So Google stalks you too...
I'm not mad about cats, but my husband gets mad about cats (you Nigerians are so superstitious!) grin

Doing anything special?
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by Nobody: 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2015
Flytefalls:

I'm not mad about cats, but my husband gets mad about cats (you Nigerians are so superstitious!) grin

Doing anything special?
https://www.nairaland.com/2175633/nairaland-universe-fall-antispambot
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:46am On Mar 03, 2015
Flytefalls:

Doing anything special?

Lol, maybe he's from one of those interior tribes where they still wear loincloths grin. He should mind only the ones with manes. Those, I hear, pack quite a punch.

Nothing much...had a small get-together with my cousins (who live in same city) a day prior. And had copious amounts of beer with friends, on d-day.

Haven't travelled much, and as this is a 10, I plan to 'reward' myself with some "around the world in many months" kinda adventure. Still in the works .
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by Nobody: 12:02pm On Mar 03, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

Lol, maybe he's from one of those interior tribes where they still wear loincloths grin. He should mind only the ones with manes. Those, I hear, pack quite a punch.

Nothing much...had a small get-together with my cousins (who live in same city) a day prior. And had copious amounts of beer with friends, on d-day.

Haven't travelled much, and as this is a 10, I plan to 'reward' myself with some "around the world in many months" kinda adventure. Still in the works .

He's Igbo. I'm a Leo and I have big hair, I'm surprised his superstition didn't run that deep but last week he parked the car after a cat had crossed the road and didn't move until another car passed where it had crossed. I would say he's a mental head case if he wasn't so amazing otherwise grin

Your days have been very merry then, I'm happy for you smiley. Please if you need help planning anything let me know!!! There is much joy to be had when planning adventures. I've just arranged a group trip with my cousins to Paris this summer (like 10 of us!!) because I can't stand the fact they've never been and view France as one large Calais. They gon learn undecided.

Thinking of visiting anywhere in particular?
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by BuddhaPalm(m): 7:19pm On Mar 03, 2015
Flytefalls:

He's Igbo. I'm a Leo and I have big hair, I'm surprised his superstition didn't run that deep but last week he parked the car after a cat had crossed the road and didn't move until another car passed where it had crossed. I would say he's a mental head case if he wasn't so amazing otherwise grin

Your days have been very merry then, I'm happy for you smiley. Please if you need help planning anything let me know!!! There is much joy to be had when planning adventures. I've just arranged a group trip with my cousins to Paris this summer (like 10 of us!!) because I can't stand the fact they've never been and view France as one large Calais. They gon learn undecided.

Thinking of visiting anywhere in particular?

LMAO @ I'm a Leo and I have big hair cheesy Hehe, I bet you do pack a punch too.

Hmmm...the superstition is quite strong with my good friend.

Guess it has to do with the particular environment he grew up in. Or he knows some really esoteric chit that we are totally ignorant about grin.

Lol @ planning adventures. I knew I was gonna beep you at some point, Mrs Gulliver.

Generally speaking: Africa => Central/South America => Ze Orient => Europe and the US.

Currently reading Nomadic Matt's really cool How To Travel The World on $50 a Day.

Will sure keep you updated.
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

LMAO @ I'm a Leo and I have big hair cheesy Hehe, I bet you do pack a punch too.

Hmmm...the superstition is quite strong with my good friend.

Guess it has to do with the particular environment he grew up in. Or he knows some really esoteric chit that we are totally ignorant about grin.

Lol @ planning adventures. I knew I was gonna beep you at some point, Mrs Gulliver.

Generally speaking: Africa => Central/South America => Ze Orient => Europe and the US.

Currently reading Nomadic Matt's really cool How To Travel The World on $50 a Day.

Will sure keep you updated.

I'm a mellow Lion, the kind you'd see napping on a hot rock. My husband is the territorial one who pisses over everything (my husband would make a great case study I swear).

Wow you really meant world travel. I've never heard of Nomadic Matt, perhaps it's one for the Kindle (I've been taking people's recommendations literally since I received this damn Kindle)

Beep me? You better be talking beep, as one would sound a car horn to greet, and not bleep, as a h0rny one would inside a car undecided

Husband's home now, time to look for his trouble grin
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by BuddhaPalm(m): 10:46pm On Mar 04, 2015
Flytefalls:

I'm a mellow Lion, the kind you'd see napping on a hot rock. My husband is the territorial one who pisses over everything (my husband would make a great case study I swear).

Wow you really meant world travel. I've never heard of Nomadic Matt, perhaps it's one for the Kindle (I've been taking people's recommendations literally since I received this damn Kindle)

Beep me? You better be talking beep, as one would sound a car horn to greet, and not bleep, as a h0rny one would inside a car undecided

Husband's home now, time to look for his trouble grin

www.NomadicMatt.com - he's been featured everywhere. Like EVERYWHERE.

Certainly would have a Kindle version too.

Lol, how did you get to bleep from beep?

You're my brother's wife, so can't touch this...

But Mr Flytefalls should be put on notice that the Mrs nurses certain secret desires that involve automobiles grin.

She's not all books, cooking and good ol' missionary.

Tell him it's a myth too...nothing will happen to his car engine.
Re: See The Phone That Can Be Used Without HANDS by Nobody: 6:11pm On Mar 05, 2015
BuddhaPalm:

www.NomadicMatt.com - he's been featured everywhere. Like EVERYWHERE.

Certainly would have a Kindle version too.

Lol, how did you get to bleep from beep?

You're my brother's wife, so can't touch this...

But Mr Flytefalls should be put on notice that the Mrs nurses certain secret desires that involve automobiles grin.

She's not all books, cooking and good ol' missionary.

Tell him it's a myth too...nothing will happen to his car engine.

My brother, what then is beep?

Haha, I can't say half of the things on here that I'd openly talk about irl. It's a shame, a real shame grin

Nomadic Matt seems to be the younger, cooler, frugal Rick Steves (although Rick is partial to smoking those herbs once in a while- extensive travel can have that effect on a stiff). I'd be weary about fully committing your itinerary to one person's advice. Went to Florence 2 years ago, Americans and Chinese tourists were bloody everywhere- that city's secrets are now exposed. Everything that was once quaint or characterful about that beautiful city is to be experienced en masse with the tourists (all of whom want to experience authenticity as much as the next individual). One of my best moments happened because my husband is Nigerian and is hard pushed to set out early, so we reached the Boboli/Bardini gardens very late in the day. The tranquility was euphoric and the best experience to be had in such a conquered city. Yes enjoy the tourist routes, and watch your wallet (for pickpockets also!) but endeavor to create your own moments by not following anyone's book grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The IPhone 6 Vs The Samsung S6 In The Boiling Water Test / Get Airtel 23gb For N1000 And 4gb For N200 | I Cant Believe It Worked / Infinix Hot 7 Launched: Reviews, Specs And Price In Ghana, Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.