Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,250 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:35 AM

5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) (12610 Views)

Is There Love Without Money? / Love Without Sex Is A LIE From The Pit Of Hell / Can You Do This Without Having Sex? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by yazz09(m): 4:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
If you want to feel the most powerful energy in the Universe, make love. It’s one of the most unforgettable experiences anyone can ever encounter. Simply put, making love is creating energy, sourced directly from the divine.

Usually this is a collective effort between two people. But contrary to popular belief, you don’t have to get in-between the sheets to “do it”. There are many ways to create this divine energy, and you can find an outlet for it in many different facets of life.

Here are 5 ways to “make love” (without having sex)

Focus on the positive

When you remember that making love is simply creating love energy, it becomes simple to see the reason to focus on the positive. At all times, in all ways, you’re either creating positive or negative energy. This energy contributes to the collective vibration of the Earth, and ultimately the fate of humankind. The more you continue to focus on positive loving thoughts, words, and actions, the better chance we all have to make it on this beautiful little space marble.
Choose to think, speak, and do positive as soon as you wake up. Then, be sure to use the many resources available on our website to keep your power of positivity going strong throughout the day and into the next!

Help someone in need

All actions are a request for love. Everyone wants it and no one wants to be without it. There have been times in our life, and also probably times in yours where you wished someone would give you a call, a kind word, or even a hug when you needed it most. Loving energy fills gaps and fixes cracks where pieces of our heart have been torn away. Much like the Japanese art of Kintsugi, loving energy given when needed most makes the spirit stronger and more appreciated than before.
If you feel you can help someone reach a goal, support their passion, or just shine some light in their direction when they need it most, don’t hesitate to do so.

Broaden your perspective

So much negative energy is created in the world today, simply because of a narrow perspective. How can we know where to direct our loving energy if we’re walking through life with the blinders on?
As the female artist group En Vogue once stated, “Free your mind, and the rest will follow.” Turning a blind eye to another person due to their color, race, religion, spiritual views, or innocent private habits only creates a void in their heart and yours. There is an equal chance for loving energy to fill the void – give it the chance it deserves by broadening your perspective of the world around you. Through a broader perspective, you’re creating a ripple effect of positive loving energy that can have exponential effects.
Make a decision to learn about someone’s culture. Show compassion and kindness for their lot in life. Ask about their history, their family, or what makes them most proud. Through understanding each other more, we can create world peace, true freedom, and benefit from many other windfalls of an expanded perspective.

Get in touch with nature

Nature is a sanctuary of its very own, overflowing with love energy. When you get out into the great outdoors, you connect with the ever-loving positive energy that radiates from the earth. Stop and take a moment to simply lay down and feel the warmth of the ground. Listen to the sound of the wind whispering through your surroundings.
As you get in touch with nature, the buzzing of your mind stops and allows you to tap back into a positive thinking mindset without resistance

Love YOURSELF

Last but not least, making love for yourself is the most essential. Only when you give yourself the love you deserve can you make love for the rest of the world. Every ounce of loving energy you distribute comes from within, and you’ve got to make sure your wellspring is overflowing.

The flower-children of the 1960’s weren’t too far off with their mantra of “Peace and Love”. They knew about the loving energy that can be created to help heal the world. Take time today to be a lover. For yourself, for others, and for the world.
We love YOU!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by Twaci(f): 4:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hmmm, ok.
Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by spartoo: 4:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
then hw do I climax

8 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by Crocz(m): 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
spartoo:
then hw do I climax
I bet he's gonna say "you'll channel the positive energy down below"...lmfao

2 Likes

Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
OP, HOW DO WE CUM THEN?

SO U MEAN SAY ANYTIME I WAN FU...CK OLOSHO,, I SHOULD DO ALL OF D ABOVE,,?

HELL , NO ,, WE ALL KNW WAT KONJI CAN DO
Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by iceberylin(m): 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
missjenna:
undecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecidedundecided
Even the girls confuse grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by dahreyM: 4:38pm On Feb 24, 2015
hmmmm. many saw and many will c dat d topic is different 4rm the write up. naugty minds#smiles
Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by sinaj(f): 4:41pm On Feb 24, 2015
I bet Dickson will be very angry wid d op. wink
Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by LewisO: 4:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by XKZ(m): 5:21pm On Feb 24, 2015
spartoo:
then hw do I climax

vickerz:
OP, HOW DO WE CUM THEN?

Use your hand to finish...

1 Like

Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by richielan: 5:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
www.cashbay20.com

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by nairaman66(m): 5:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
spartoo:
then hw do I climax

Climb a very high ladder and jerk jump off!! cheesy
Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by spartoo: 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
Crocz:

I bet he's gonna say "you'll channel the positive energy down below"...lmfao

no mind d guy...him de find hu konji go kill?
Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by asso5050(m): 6:59pm On Feb 24, 2015
hello nairAlanders on love......
Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by Mubbyleey(m): 10:15pm On Feb 24, 2015
Wetn i won tok sef...

I dn 4get sha...
Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by ojaydedon(m): 12:03am On Feb 25, 2015
LOL...

MANY CAME WITH EXPECTATIONS

BUT WERE DISAPPOINTED

grin grin

OP U TRY
Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by kiowy(m): 3:01am On Feb 25, 2015
Gan die
Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by yazz09(m): 12:42am On Mar 01, 2015
sinaj:
I bet Dickson will be very angry wid d op. wink

I bet you like Dickson well cool
Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by imakebigbucks: 12:43am On Mar 01, 2015
$8­­­­­­­­5­­­­­­­/­­­­­­­­­h­­­­­­­­­r­­­­­­­­­ ­­­­­­­­­p­­­­­­­­­r­­­o­­v­­­­i­­­­­­­­­d­­­­­­­­­e­­­­­­­­­ b­­­­­­­­­y G­­­­­­­­­oog­­­­­­­­­le­­­­­­­­­, I­­­­­­­­­ am ­­­­­­­­­making ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­good ­­­­­­­­­salary ­­­­­­­­­from ­­­­­­­­­home ­­­­­­­­­$6580­­­­­­­­­-­­­­­­­­­$7065/week , ­­­­­­­­­which ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­amazing, ­­­­­­­­­under ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­year ­­­­­­­­­ago ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­jobless in ­­­­­­­­­a ­­­­­­­­­horrible ­­­­­­­­­economy. ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­thank ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­God ­­­­­­­­­every ­­­­­­­­­day ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­was ­­­­­­­­­blessed ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­these instructions ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­now it's ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­my ­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­­duty ­­­­­­­­­to ­­­­­­­­­pay ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­forward ­­­­­­­­­and ­­­­­­­­­share ­­­­­­­­­it ­­­­­­­­­with ­­­­­­­­­Everyone, ­­­­­­­­­Here ­­­­­­­­­is ­­­­­­­­­I ­­­­­­­­­started,,,­­­­­­­­­
.. www.buzz77.com
Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by Mayorblaze: 2:21am On Mar 01, 2015
This sounds like a religious stuff(na dem channel energy)
Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by sinaj(f): 9:28am On Mar 01, 2015
yazz09:

I bet you like Dickson well cool
lol... he iz a gud boxer wink
Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by Nobody: 9:43am On Mar 01, 2015
Story...
Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by PietroRico(m): 1:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
;
Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by wheesin(m): 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
missjenna:

I thought I was the only one .. undecided
Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by Luizkid(m): 4:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
Wetin only u dey talk
Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by Fabulous47(m): 7:00pm On Mar 01, 2015
This your post is misleading Op
Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by yazz09(m): 7:41am On Mar 04, 2015
sinaj:
lol... he iz a gud boxer wink

As if you know. But how you come know say the guy nah gud boxer grin grin
Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by yazz09(m): 7:44am On Mar 04, 2015
ojaydedon:
LOL...

MANY CAME WITH EXPECTATIONS

BUT WERE DISAPPOINTED

grin grin

OP U TRY

Tanks Bro, awuolam ha na'ala (I don fall there hands)
Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by ojaydedon(m): 8:08am On Mar 04, 2015
yazz09:

Tanks Bro, awuolam ha na'ala (I don fall there hands)

grin
Re: 5 Ways To Make Love (without Having Sex) by obontami: 8:43am On Mar 08, 2015
WACK

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This Naughty Thing I Did to Her P***C — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Am The Most Beautiful Lady On Nairaland--pics included / I Almost bleeped My Aunty When I Was 13 And Now Am Regrating It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.