Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,842 members, 7,806,370 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:29 PM

Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? (34489 Views)

Should Adult Men Be Allowed To Marry A MINOR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Sunymoore(m): 11:02pm On Feb 24, 2015
Hmm... Let it pass
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 24, 2015
This should be in family section or crime section.

Ishilove please do the needful

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Ishilove: 4:09am On Feb 25, 2015
If she were my sister, what would I want?

I'd want you to report to her parents.

Mr A is a perverted lecher who doesn't mind ruining the girl's life. He has introduced her to sex,and even when he stops sleeping with the girl, she will always hunger for it and she will go outside to look for it. She is very young and naïve, and she is being led astray.

Report this man to the girl's parents, but be very very smart about it. Set them up but make sure there is no way it will be traced to you. Remember that one day you will have a female child (that is if you don't have one already), would you want this to happen to her?

14 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Nobody: 7:53am On Feb 25, 2015
Op, morally, you are guilty also. The longer you keep this, the more grievous your involvement. You are shielding a criminal and watching a child being taken advantage of. Tell her brother, advice him not to let your roommate know you did. Both of you can arrange to catch them in the act.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Nobody: 8:20am On Feb 25, 2015
First of all start looking for a new place to live straight away.

Youve already spoken to Miss j and Mr A and they have ignored you . . so time to do someting else.

I am sure that you have this girls parents number.
Send them an anonymous text message letting them know what is happening
As parents, they will know how to deal with it
cos really at the end of the day, if the girl gets pregnant or anything happens, as they parents, they are the ones who will have to deal with all the mess.

When faced with making descsions always go for the one that is morally right and one that will please God. It may be a difficult and hard descsion at the time, but everything that we do is a seed and we will reap it at some point in our lives.

Dont be worried about accomodation, cos I beleive that God will open a door of favour for you & God can easily raise helpers for you too.

11 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by LadyX(f): 8:37am On Feb 25, 2015
Op, If you continue telling your friend to stop because it's wrong, they will find another place where they can do it without your knowledge.

You need to tell the girl's parents or the brother. The sooner you do it the better. If she gets pregnant, you won't be able to disentangle yourself. You will be seen as an accomplice to the crime.

You can set a trap as some people have suggested or call the mum with an unknown number when you know they are in the act so that she catches them herself. Lastly, look for another accomodation.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Amhappy(f): 8:40am On Feb 25, 2015
I love CC comment. The right decision is one that will stop them from continuing the act. So OP dont look away,do the right thing. May God help you.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by sweetcocoa(f): 9:07am On Feb 25, 2015
OP find a way to anonymously send miss J's parent a message, letting them know what's happening to their child. Please waste no further time.

That beast shouldn't be allowed to get away with this.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Nobody: 9:34am On Feb 25, 2015
Having sex with a 16years old girl is just too heinous,already the girl has been turned to a sex machine,please try to scare the girl with pregnancy and sex related diseases, if it doesn't work,talk to your guy extensively, if possible,beg him to stop all this madness,if he persist,stage a walk-in with MR B while they are at it,sincerely speaking some guys lack the respect for womanhood
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by ignis: 9:39am On Feb 25, 2015
Expose him immediately. ...
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by stinggy(m): 9:40am On Feb 25, 2015
Sexing a mirror

RIP English sad dafuq is the Mod that loaded that shii?
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by lordsharks(m): 9:41am On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by johnjon: 9:41am On Feb 25, 2015
Ewwwww, he disflowered the girl. What a wicked guy, Move away from him, and then report him.

Or you mind your business.

Choose 1.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Sacramento4real(m): 9:43am On Feb 25, 2015
MyPWisINCORRECT:
As a psychologist, I can deduce you are angry that you aren't the one ramming Miss J's cockpit.
My thought,bro.

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by freezyprinzy(m): 9:43am On Feb 25, 2015
Tell! Tell!! Tell!!! Arrant nansense

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by BodyKiss(m): 9:46am On Feb 25, 2015
MyPWisINCORRECT:
As a psychologist, I can deduce you are angry that you aren't the one ramming Miss J's cockpit.

What nonsense? You're a very stvpíd psychologist.

8 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by cecegorz(m): 9:48am On Feb 25, 2015
MyPWisINCORRECT:
Even Psychologists do need mental check-up.

13 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by incrediblestev: 9:48am On Feb 25, 2015
akinsadeez:
Hmmmm. Something you are not averting your mind to is that what your friend is doing is actually a crime. If d family of d girl gets to know and decide to pursue d prosecution of d case ur friend will be imprisoned for life. The offence of sleeping with a minor under section 31 of the child's right act does not consider d consent of d child. in other words even if d child enjoys it and consents like this case, it is still a crime because a child is deemed to be unable to give consent under d law. It is a strict liability offence.

If d whole thing blows up, your friend can lie that you were in on it in which case you can also be arrested and charged with conspiracy or aiding and abetting d crime.
Best option, speak out before its too late. having sexual intercourse with a minor is a very big offence. Sit your friend down and tell him he is playing with life imprisonment. Alternatively tell him to download Nigeria's child's right act and read for himself. good luck.
crime in which country exactly, abi you think say na America we dey...... You have been listening too much to tyga and kyle shut lately.
In this condition, I can only do two things, either tell her brother or mind my damn business, matter of fact, mind your business.

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by donigspain(m): 9:49am On Feb 25, 2015
[size=18pt]Secretly record a conversation between YOU and MR A where you are seriously warning/advising him to desist from the evil act. That is your ALIBI bro.[/size]

Do whatever you feel right afterwards!

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by femmy2010(m): 9:49am On Feb 25, 2015
Talk to Mr A and Lady J to stop their illicit relationship as it would only breed a future harm than good BUT don't ever do the mistake of telling Mr B or his parents about this.
It is wise for you not to be the cause of the impending break in relationship between Mr A and Mr B's family.
That is my frank advise.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by ozedb(m): 9:50am On Feb 25, 2015
Walk away now that it still fresh
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Holuwathoby(m): 9:50am On Feb 25, 2015
Politely tell Mr B to caution her younger sister that u r SUSPECTING Miss J IS ABT TO START AN AFFAIR with Mr A. Never tell Mr B that they are having d affair already. Tell Mr B in a way dt he wont hav to fight with either Miss J or Mr A, since u will just tell Mr A dt u only suspect such affair and by that, no one can put u inbetween. Mr B if really care abt Miss J will further find out by himself. Tnx

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Nobody: 9:51am On Feb 25, 2015
If at all your story is true , which I doubt of course , then your best bet should be to move out from that association/house/environment since your Mr A has failed to heed to your advice . Diplomacy is the name of the caution you should apply now . You telling Miss J's relatives will further deepen your fracas with Mr A who happen to be your benefactor . To this end , I say wash off your hands and allow nature to take its cause in the situation . Diplomacy is different from lie .

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by ceejay80s(m): 9:51am On Feb 25, 2015
What happened to mr and mrs X,Y,Z
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by ethylene: 9:52am On Feb 25, 2015
changes1:
Mods please take to the appropriate section.

Hello House,
I'm going to make this brief and explainable.

I have a program to run at a location and its supposed to last for six months. I wasn't having enough money to rent and furnish a place for a year since that's the minimum one can pay in that area.

If u no act on time, wait until miss J get belle
Maybe Na that time you do somtin. Or even worse go happen.
Luckily for me I have a friend (Whom I'll refer to as "Mr A"wink who has a room to himself in that town allocated to him.

I spoke to him and he willingly and happily agreed for me to stay with him.

Now Mr A has a friend (whom I'll call "Mr B"wink who later became my friend too.
Mr A who is my mate is far older than Mr B.

Mr B stays with his parents and they have an only daughter who is almost 16 years old (Let's call her "Miss J"wink. Mr B loves his only sister to the core.

Mr A started a kind of training that would lead to work and he invited Mr B to join instead of constituting nuisance at home. Mr A & B related well and did everything together.

After some time things became "rough" for us as our money got finished. My host Mr A told me not to bother organising what to eat for both of us as he will be taking care of himself. (I later got to find out Mr B's parents were constantly feeding Mr A cos they were happy he meant well for their son and also took him as their soon too)

Mr A told me how he badly wanted to "have" Miss J and I discouraged it and let him see reasons that she is still 15+, the only daughter, "our friend" Mr B's sister and her parents trust him and feed him.. I continued to kick against it until I travelled in the month of Miss J's birthday.

Sadly, I returned and told me he "deflowered" her in the week of her birthday while I was away. And since then he has been a regular visitor in between her laps.

I felt bad and still feel hurt cos its not good and I see her like my younger sister. I told him to stop or I'll expose him. We had exchange of words and I finally held my peace.

But now I'm confused.

Should I tell Mr B (our friend) and his parents?

If I tell them there will be serious "war" (if you know what I mean) and Mr A, my host will be ejected from the house meaning I'll have no where to stay too. There's no space in Mr B's house cos they are already chocked up in their house.

If I keep quiet and people find out it'll look like I've been in support of this wicked act and we might receive same punishment. (police fit dey involved)

If I talk it'll be like someone willingly offered to help and accommodate me and I paid him back by back stabbing him.

Pls what do I do?

Mature response please cos I really need it.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by loke(f): 9:53am On Feb 25, 2015
patrick89:
next time don't allow that to happen, don't go away.. Tell the miss J that she is going to end up pregnant, threaten her with her parent. Tell her what she is doing, and also tell that Mr A is keeping a girl also this will make her jealous. But use things like HIV and pregnancy to scare her away. Tell Mr A that you will continually kick against this no matter what. Do not tell the parent or her brother, you may not know what will come up with.. Another one is setting a trap, I don't know if I can trust you on this, set camera.. Capture it and use it to threaten the girl...
Ithink this is a good idea and I hope it works.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Prince202020(m): 9:53am On Feb 25, 2015
Guy leave them alone and mine your own business, you have done the needful already by telling Mr A not to, yet he went ahead, nna focus on your program to ensure success.

P3ĂC3

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by akinsadeez(m): 9:54am On Feb 25, 2015
incrediblestev:
crime in which country exactly, abi you think say na America we dey...... You have been listening too much to tyga and kyle shut lately.
In this condition, I can only do two things, either tell her brother or mind my damn business, matter of fact, mind your business.

You don't know anything. It is a crime in Nigeria. This is something that we charge people for everyday and yes, they do get convicted. I gave you the section of the child's right act where it is and you are still talking about America. If the parents of d girl are keen on pursuing the case the guy will be charged and most likely convicted.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Nihilist: 9:55am On Feb 25, 2015
The only thing Mr A is doing wrong, is betraying his friend's trust by strafing Mr B's sister.

15 going on 16 isn't underage. To put it in perspective, you can get married at 14 in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by instaforexngr(m): 9:58am On Feb 25, 2015
akinsadeez:
Hmmmm. Something you are not averting your mind to is that what your friend is doing is actually a crime. If d family of d girl gets to know and decide to pursue d prosecution of d case ur friend will be imprisoned for life. The offence of sleeping with a minor under section 31 of the child's right act does not consider d consent of d child. in other words even if d child enjoys it and consents like this case, it is still a crime because a child is deemed to be unable to give consent under d law. It is a strict liability offence.

If d whole thing blows up, your friend can lie that you were in on it in which case you can also be arrested and charged with conspiracy or aiding and abetting d crime.
Best option, speak out before its too late. having sexual intercourse with a minor is a very big offence. Sit your friend down and tell him he is playing with life imprisonment. Alternatively tell him to download Nigeria's child's right act and read for himself. good luck.
good advice
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by cold(m): 9:58am On Feb 25, 2015
How long have you got to stay? You probably don't have much left from the six months. I'd suggest you do any telling at the wee end of your stay. Because if you try to rock the boat now both of you will be kicked out. Where would you stay and complete the rest of your program?Some issues require tact & wisdom to deal with. Yes what mr whatever is doing is statutory rapé but you have to look at the bigger picture. Until the end of your program continue to plead with your friend to see the egregious error he is making and the consequences of such. Use subtle threats but don't be overly aggressive except you've made alternative arrangements to live elsewhere for the remainder of your stay. Just saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner / How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her) / Serious Domestic Violence Taking Place In My Street, Help Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.