Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,905 members, 7,806,642 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? (34490 Views)

Should Adult Men Be Allowed To Marry A MINOR. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by akinsadeez(m): 10:01am On Feb 25, 2015
Nihilist:
The only thing Mr A is doing wrong, is betraying his friend's trust by strafing Mr B's sister.

15 going on 16 isn't underage. To put it in perspective, you can get married at 14 in Nigeria

Whaaaaaat? 15 going on 16 isn't underage Bro you have no idea what you are saying. Pray tell which age is now underage. 2?So many people are really ignorant in Nigeria. smh

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by bloglover(m): 10:01am On Feb 25, 2015
changes1:
Mods please take to the appropriate section.

Hello House,
I'm going to make this brief and explainable.

I have a program to run at a location and its supposed to last for six months. I wasn't having enough money to rent and furnish a place for a year since that's the minimum one can pay in that area.

Luckily for me I have a friend (Whom I'll refer to as "Mr A"wink who has a room to himself in that town allocated to him.

I spoke to him and he willingly and happily agreed for me to stay with him.

Now Mr A has a friend (whom I'll call "Mr B"wink who later became my friend too.
Mr A who is my mate is far older than Mr B.

Mr B stays with his parents and they have an only daughter who is almost 16 years old (Let's call her "Miss J"wink. Mr B loves his only sister to the core.

Mr A started a kind of training that would lead to work and he invited Mr B to join instead of constituting nuisance at home. Mr A & B related well and did everything together.

After some time things became "rough" for us as our money got finished. My host Mr A told me not to bother organising what to eat for both of us as he will be taking care of himself. (I later got to find out Mr B's parents were constantly feeding Mr A cos they were happy he meant well for their son and also took him as their soon too)

Mr A told me how he badly wanted to "have" Miss J and I discouraged it and let him see reasons that she is still 15+, the only daughter, "our friend" Mr B's sister and her parents trust him and feed him.. I continued to kick against it until I travelled in the month of Miss J's birthday.

Sadly, I returned and told me he "deflowered" her in the week of her birthday while I was away. And since then he has been a regular visitor in between her laps.

I felt bad and still feel hurt cos its not good and I see her like my younger sister. I told him to stop or I'll expose him. We had exchange of words and I finally held my peace.

But now I'm confused.

Should I tell Mr B (our friend) and his parents?

If I tell them there will be serious "war" (if you know what I mean) and Mr A, my host will be ejected from the house meaning I'll have no where to stay too. There's no space in Mr B's house cos they are already chocked up in their house.

If I keep quiet and people find out it'll look like I've been in support of this wicked act and we might receive same punishment. (police fit dey involved)

If I talk it'll be like someone willingly offered to help and accommodate me and I paid him back by back stabbing him.

Pls what do I do?

Mature response please cos I really need it.

After using mr A,B and J u still went ahead to put a profile picture. what if Mr B is on nairaland?

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by JayJustus(m): 10:02am On Feb 25, 2015
konji konji konji...free punnany... that's awesome... where is born2fuck ??

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Nobody: 10:02am On Feb 25, 2015
to do nothing about it is to encourage it. you can do it anonymously to her parents

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Kevkain: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2015
i will tell u dtruth.... the best thing to do is to xpose ur frend bcs he has destroyed a part of that girls destiny.....if u kip quiet u also hav a hand in it meaning u encouraged ur frend to destroy ur own sister.... looking at her age she is actually ur junior sis regardless of weda u guys hv d same parent or not......if u dnt do smethin even n d nxt 30 more years anytime u think about it u feel sory nd regret wat u nd ur frend hv done..... contact me if u need anymore clarification. kelvcain@gmail.com. God bless u all

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Sexystella: 10:06am On Feb 25, 2015
As long as he has deflowered the young girl..theres no going back. I think she likes the feel of it.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by nwadiuko1(m): 10:08am On Feb 25, 2015
MyPWisINCORRECT:
As a psychologist, I can deduce you are angry that you aren't the one ramming Miss J's cockpit.
exactly my thought.......especially at the point he said he was hurt on finding out

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by johnlegend01: 10:09am On Feb 25, 2015
I also share the opinion that this should be exposed.
Know the circumstances around. You will know the situation of things. Study their bad act schedules and know how to plan whatever you want to plan, no slip ups, you must not be discovered.

One another note, I believe that kid is old enough to know what is good for her. Kids mature faster these days and they know more than you can imagine. You will be surprised to know she has been waiting to start this but has just never had the opportunity. She could as well start getting screwed by someone else if Mr A decides to stop. It is just unfortunate that He was responsible for exposing the Girl.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by berrystunn(m): 10:09am On Feb 25, 2015
how old are you ? b4 i advice
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by iphanyiuma(m): 10:12am On Feb 25, 2015
Does it mean that nairalanders do not have brains anymore? must you ask everything, does it mean you don't know what is right and wrong,..even the bibles says..."didn't nature teach you all these"...please stop asking useless questions and do what is right...thank you all

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Keky(m): 10:12am On Feb 25, 2015
Go and look for an appartment bro.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Mitsurugi(m): 10:14am On Feb 25, 2015
Its not just sexing... it is called 'statutory rape' regardless of consent of the minor who is 16 and it is a criminal offence. Report him to the police or you shall be held as an accomplice later. angry
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Karleb(m): 10:14am On Feb 25, 2015
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Karleb(m): 10:15am On Feb 25, 2015
Just threaten the young girl, tell her you'll expose her to her parent. That'll do.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Davico(m): 10:16am On Feb 25, 2015
@ OP MIND UR OWN BUSINESS AND FACE WHAT U CAME FOR! WETIN CONCERN U SELF

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by toluleke(m): 10:16am On Feb 25, 2015
The girl is mature to make her choice. So far he hasn't forced himself on her.one day she would reap the reward of her foolishness..I don't bother myself about matters like this.if she was just 0-12years I would report but 15yrs she knows what she is doing

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by fanex: 10:17am On Feb 25, 2015
you a selfish human being.
changes1:
Mods please take to the appropriate section.

Hello House,
I'm going to make this brief and explainable.

I have a program to run at a location and its supposed to last for six months. I wasn't having enough money to rent and furnish a place for a year since that's the minimum one can pay in that area.

Luckily for me I have a friend (Whom I'll refer to as "Mr A"wink who has a room to himself in that town allocated to him.

I spoke to him and he willingly and happily agreed for me to stay with him.

Now Mr A has a friend (whom I'll call "Mr B"wink who later became my friend too.
Mr A who is my mate is far older than Mr B.

Mr B stays with his parents and they have an only daughter who is almost 16 years old (Let's call her "Miss J"wink. Mr B loves his only sister to the core.

Mr A started a kind of training that would lead to work and he invited Mr B to join instead of constituting nuisance at home. Mr A & B related well and did everything together.

After some time things became "rough" for us as our money got finished. My host Mr A told me not to bother organising what to eat for both of us as he will be taking care of himself. (I later got to find out Mr B's parents were constantly feeding Mr A cos they were happy he meant well for their son and also took him as their soon too)

Mr A told me how he badly wanted to "have" Miss J and I discouraged it and let him see reasons that she is still 15+, the only daughter, "our friend" Mr B's sister and her parents trust him and feed him.. I continued to kick against it until I travelled in the month of Miss J's birthday.

Sadly, I returned and told me he "deflowered" her in the week of her birthday while I was away. And since then he has been a regular visitor in between her laps.

I felt bad and still feel hurt cos its not good and I see her like my younger sister. I told him to stop or I'll expose him. We had exchange of words and I finally held my peace.

But now I'm confused.

Should I tell Mr B (our friend) and his parents?

If I tell them there will be serious "war" (if you know what I mean) and Mr A, my host will be ejected from the house meaning I'll have no where to stay too. There's no space in Mr B's house cos they are already chocked up in their house.

If I keep quiet and people find out it'll look like I've been in support of this wicked act and we might receive same punishment. (police fit dey involved)

If I talk it'll be like someone willingly offered to help and accommodate me and I paid him back by back stabbing him.

Pls what do I do?

Mature response please cos I really need it.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by fefelefe: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2015
Talk to the minor by threating to inform her parents and brother if failed to desist
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Nobody: 10:18am On Feb 25, 2015
This is so dicey.
Whatever thing you decide will affect all of you and can change the course of your lives so think properly.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Obascoetubi: 10:20am On Feb 25, 2015
changes1:
OK. I have talked to both parties. Miss J just started having 5ex and the thing don De sweet her. Sometimes she even comes on her own and then I'll have to excuse them. Mr A on the other hand is enjoying it. He's seeing it like free T0t0 and he doesn't plan to stop.

With the way they're going about it, they'll soon be caught cause the girl has started coming at odd hours.
My humble self is confused and doesn't want to be caught in the crossfire.

Mods I'll appreciate it if you can take it to front page so I can get more responses. You can take it down from the front page when I get good advises from others.
Thank you.
do u know mr a,b& j might on nairaland here while reading ur post?
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by Wendy80(f): 10:24am On Feb 25, 2015
hungryboy:
You be winch abi?
Before u come back
your load go dey outside
You wan put sand for my garri abi
na today go be your last day for this house
Mr busybody

Will U still say ds when ur underage sister becomes someone's 'garri'
#smh for some advice
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by pastorgodswillm(m): 10:26am On Feb 25, 2015
HERE'S MY ADVICE MY FRIEND

1. FIGHT TO MOVE OUT FROM MR A YOUR FRIEND'S HOUSE. REASON, THE BOTH(MR A & MR B) IS NOW YOUR FRIEND AND THERE IS NO WAY YOU CAN CLAIM UNAWARE OF WHAT IS GOING ON BETWEEN MR A AND MISS J. SO TRY AND MAKE ANOTHER FRIEND AROUND TOWN AND BEG HIM TO ACCOMODATE YOU TEMPORARILY AS IF YOU ARE STRANDED AND HAVE NO OTHER CHOICE.

2. WHEN YOU ARE MOVING OUT OF MR A'S APARTMENT LET HIM KNOW YOUR GENUINE REASON FOR MOVING OUT OF HIS HOUSE SO THAT WHEN TIME COMES HE WILL REMEMBER HOW MUCH A WARINING YOU GAVE HIM

3. SEAL YOUR MOUTH AND ALLOW TIME AND CHANCES TO EXPOSE THEM IN IT'S OWN WAY

4. LASTLY, TRY AND STAY FAR FROM THAT YOUR FRIEND MR A, MR B AND MISS J. TO AVOID BEING SET UP BY MY MR A FOR FEAR OF BEEN EXPOSED BY YOU

I HOPE YOU FIND WISDOM IN ALL I HAVE SAID.

THANKS
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by madgoat(m): 10:26am On Feb 25, 2015
Mr OP, Wats ur business if Mr A is sexing Miss J. How is it affecting u? Smmmhhhh.... U are just a spoiler and a busy body. I think the bottom line is u are interested in Miss J and u did not av the balls to appraoch her but now dat u see ur frnd has taken her u feel so envious..... Reading ur post is so annoying..... Damn busy body person.
Just leave d two alone and mind ur damn business. Pple like u piss d sh*t out of me.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by ilashine: 10:26am On Feb 25, 2015
Buy a line that u will dispose off When next she comes excuse them go out then call her brother as anonymous tell him to go nd see check on his sister in his friends house.....stop advising ur friend play along so he won't suspect u. meanwhile make arrangement for a place cos it's likely u wuld be ejected...
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by cold(m): 10:27am On Feb 25, 2015
Well after my post i just did a quick check of the age of consent & marriage worldwide and Nigeria happens to be 13,wow! So on the face of it your friend might not be doing anything wrong legally,save for the morality and friend's trust betrayal aspect. There's really not much you can do here...sigh.

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by tellwisdom: 10:29am On Feb 25, 2015
changes1:

If that is all you can deduce being a psychologist, I can boldly say you should go back to school and study something else cos you must have really failed. I can say it loud that you know not what you're saying.

please if you don't have anything meaningful to say just run along and let well thinking ppl comment.

I'm sure you are guilty of such. If she's your 15 year old sister would you have said such?

if you do things like that, well I don't.

Peace

But bro, does she have big yansh?? sad

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by haroldrich: 10:32am On Feb 25, 2015
Start working from home!Great job for students, stay-at-home moms or anyone needing extra income... You only need a computer and a reliable internet connection... Make $90 hourly and up to $12000 a month by following link at the bottom and signing up..You can have your first check by the end of this week
www.jobspase.com

-------------------------------------------------
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by rashygenius: 10:32am On Feb 25, 2015
look 4 a neutral person who's mature(maybe an elderly person,or a cleric where MrA,B and mrsJ worship i(f anY)...shld talk to d Mr A,dt will find hard not to heed to d advice of d neutral person.I guess dt shld solve...and if dt one no work

Guy,fget friendship,inform Mr B str in a discreet manner to stop her kid sis 4rm coming to deir aws.
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by rallymento(m): 10:34am On Feb 25, 2015
Ask God for wisdom my brother, the issue is a bit complicated, the girl in question may even be happy that she got the longtin which means that any form of advice to her will fall on deaf ears.

Secondly, Maintain your stand by telling Mr A that what he did is bad and you don't encorage it, also remind him that KARMA is a biatch!!, very soon he will marry and have daughters, that what ever he has been doing to other peoples daughter won't be exempted from his own, or simply put " what ever you sow, that you shall reap".
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by fairygeh(f): 10:35am On Feb 25, 2015
boss1310:
tell mr A to call mr B and apologise for taking advantage of miss J and you mr C better start looking for an accomodation though make sure the landlord is not mr D as his daughter miss K loves men more than miss J and you dont wanna incur the wrath of her brother mr E who is over protective of his younger sister....sigh
funny cheesy
Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by snthesis(m): 10:35am On Feb 25, 2015
ehm.... was d sex consensual or forced
that shud guide ur approach

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Host Is Sexing A Minor... What Should I Do???? by cuwakwere(m): 10:38am On Feb 25, 2015
Use ur phone recorder to record ur conversation with Mr A and Miss J separately, keep it as evidence,, cos sooner the guy will be caught and he will implicate. If u tell Miss J parents u are out of the house already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Married Women Have To Be Addressed As Mrs? / Lady Cursed For Being Pregnant Out Of Wedlock Becomes Family's Breadwinner / How Can I Do Away With My Wife? ( Correct Or Divorce Her)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.