Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,962 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Private Detective Services - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Private Detective Services (844 Views)

Forex Trend Detective Trading Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Private Detective Services by Toby30(m): 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
.A private detective and informally called a private eye, a private detective or inquiry agent, is a person who can be hired by individuals or groups to undertake investigatory services. Private detectives/investigators often work for people in civil cases.

for any one interested in the services of a private detective or more info on this, kindly call this contact number 07036507238 or send a mail to this address mosesabiola2014@gmail.com
Re: Private Detective Services by jerflakes(m): 4:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
Toby30:
.A private detective and informally called a private eye, a private detective or inquiry agent, is a person who can be hired by individuals or groups to undertake investigatory services. Private detectives/investigators often work for people in civil cases.

for any one interested in the services of a private detective or more info on this, kindly call this contact number 07036507238 or send a mail to this address mosesabiola2014@gmail.com

See as your small head dey like private detective.

Ok.

I now believe you.

I want to hire you to find Shekau.
Re: Private Detective Services by adioolayi(m): 5:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
jerflakes:

See as your small head dey like private detective.

Ok.

I now believe you.

I want to hire you to find Shekau.

You wicked sha.... grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Private Detective Services by Toby30(m): 5:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
this is a serious stuff, guys, just try it out and you will be convinced .
Re: Private Detective Services by jerflakes(m): 6:29pm On Feb 24, 2015
Toby30:
this is a serious stuff, guys, just try it out and you will be convinced .

Because you read the news about how private detectives unraveled the mystery behind the death of that Abuja businessman that was killed by his friend.

You funny o.

Lets now be serious.

Whats more important in Nigeria right now?

Finding Shekau.

Use your detective skills and detect where Shekau is.

If you can find him, you will be a hero.

You will not need to advertise on nairaland again.

My offer still stands.

As an added bonus, if you can also detect where the chibok girls are, I'll double your pay.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know About Youwin / I Need Someone That Can Be Supplying Me Kernel Nut On Weekly Basis / Where Can I Get Kid Tablet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.