Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,876 members, 7,802,819 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session (36026 Views)

Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
D blood of millions of change chanters is not worth a drop of blood of a transformer. Let mbu kill dem, all d blood suckers
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by visalo: 8:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
dridowu:
One million Mbu cannot stop Ambode and Amosun from being elected as Governor in their respective state.

Half Mbu is enough to destabilized their rigging plan. The man don put fear for AP and C camp

7 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by mfm04622: 8:28pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
So Reps now want to take over the functions of the President and IGP? Those guys are the clueless people!!!

The Reps are doing their job as check on the President and IGP.
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by visalo: 8:31pm On Feb 24, 2015
nerodenero:
Mbu is PDP and PDP is Mbu.Shikena!

Live Mbu for us. The fear of Mbu is the beginning of wisdom in AP and C

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Chinaka2014(m): 8:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
God will always protect him from the hands of the wicked ones who hate their fellow just for their selfish interest.the more theycase him the higher he fly, any politicians who kill any uniform person, more than the numbers he said shouldbe x by 2. our army force is betterthan these bloody politicians.

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Chars1289: 8:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
IMO, Mbu was referring to hoodlums that may want to cause havoc on election day.But he ought to have been civil in the manner he give his warnings. That kind of pathetic warning can turn to a bloody rancor nobody will like to experience.
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by ichidodo: 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
MBu should show them hell...

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by DAIL(m): 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
Okay
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Nobody: 8:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
Gbumgbum the assassin... Hediot of he, since police killing innocent citizen is not crime and stealing is not corruption
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by NDPVF(m): 8:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
PassingShot:

Spin it as you like, a police officer cannot make reckless statement as such in a functioning society and still has his job.

APC reply to his unguarded statement was apt.

Let's assume for a second that a thug kills a police officer, is going on killing spree of 20 thugs the sensible thing to do?

Let me stop wasting my time with you.
@colored;I wasn't expecting anything less than that from u.

@bold one; I av' told you to specify what you mean by Mbu's recklessness.you av'nt done that,instead you are still talking trash.

@bold two; yes lets assume one boko haram miscrant,or armed youths,killed an officer,and their is still tendency they will kill more,our police officers should be dancing alanta with them.do you even know how much it cost Nigeria to train just one officer?.Obasanjo leveled a whole community of Odi and Zaki Biam,because some miscrants killed our forces.Mbu never said he will level communities like Obj,but he will level the miscrants.

WHO CARES ABOUT WHAT YOUR USELESS APC SAID?. NIGERIANS KNOWS THAT,APC IS AFRAID OF WHAT MBU SAID,BECAUSE THEY WANTED TO USE THUGS AND COERCE VOTERS ESPECIALLY NON INDIGENES,TO VOTE FOR THEM IN SW,BUT MBU WILL SPILL THEIR BEANS.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
NDPVF:

Recklessness: For the good of all,specify what you actually tagged recklessness as regards Mbu's ways.

...what he is capable of causing to our democracy
In democratic setting all around the world, police is vital part of Democracry(make inquiries).

A police officer saying he will kill twenty civilians for a police officer killed..
1. Lets look it from human angle; are they not humans?.If they are,why must you kill them at first instance?.
2.Mbu never said he will kill "civilians" for any offices killed.he said,he will kill "them",(the miscrants) that killed the officer.
3.when you turn a miscrant,and got armed,and kill a police officer,you are no longer a "civilian",but an armed criminal/terrorist/miscrant,etc.and hence,you and your group must face the full wrath of the law,death inclusive.

Have you thought abt the fact that you or someone close to you could become a victim of that lawless act?
No.reason is that,neither i nor anyone i know,will turn electoral miscrant.
BTW,miscrants killed by police,are not and never victim of lawlessness,for them themselves,are lawlessness personified.

As for your insult,i av' proven you otherwise,and hence,you are the one whose education is a total waste

How many civilians were killed in retaliation for the one killed in okrika?

At least he is a human being too.

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by M4gunners: 8:44pm On Feb 24, 2015
NDPVF:
The deployment of Mbu to Lagos/Ogun axis,has thrown Tinubu,APC and their rigging plans into confussion,to the point they are looking for way to cage him.

APC,why crying foul?.
Mbu only warned potential miscrants,to be ready to go down 6feet below.why then the cry APC?
U made good observations bro.

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by sparkleRed(f): 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
I don't knw y pple re lamenting oo, do u plan on killing any police officer?, do any of ur family ve such plans?, den simply curb it, do not be use 4 political violence or election rigging, if u vote and simply go 2 ur house den u ve no fear just kip calm

The only problem I see is d way he presented d threat and I do not see another way he could ve done dat, it has 2 sink in deep 4 those dat ve evil plans! "4 those dat ve evil plan" shikena

May God protect all of us
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by KingTom(m): 8:46pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
Leave him to continue to rant. A party that can't respect freedom of choice, freedom of association and can't tolerate dissenting views, can never be the change. Like I usually say, we can Change within the Jonathan led PDP.

God Bless Nigeria
I weep cry
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Esperooke(m): 8:47pm On Feb 24, 2015
See senselessness of the highest order. For God sake why trade our sense of reasoning for politics? This can only happen in Nigeria under Jonathan. Imagine a situation where a miscreant wanting to cause maximum damage to an area, all he needs do is to just target one policeman and try escape, then the police will complement by killing further 20 to 100 civilians, haba! An eye for an eye will make every body go blind. Such utterance is not only barbaric but unprofessional and senseless. It's amazing that some people are found supporting this rubbish meanwhile they know the nature of our police officers before such order . Don't wait till any of your brother or relative becomes a victim of stray bullet before you condemn the condemnation.
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
visalo:

Half Mbu is enough to destabilized their rigging plan. The man don put fear for AP and C camp

Assuming APC need to rig any election in the southwest, which I doubt.

We Yorubas actually love APC more than PDP.
That party show us pepper!

We are just seeing development now.
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 24, 2015
NDPVF:

Recklessness: For the good of all,specify what you actually tagged recklessness as regards Mbu's ways.

...what he is capable of causing to our democracy
In democratic setting all around the world, police is vital part of Democracry(make inquiries).

A police officer saying he will kill twenty civilians for a police officer killed..
1. Lets look it from human angle; are they not humans?.If they are,why must you kill them at first instance?.
2.Mbu never said he will kill "civilians" for any offices killed.he said,he will kill "them",(the miscrants) that killed the officer.
3.when you turn a miscrant,and got armed,and kill a police officer,you are no longer a "civilian",but an armed criminal/terrorist/miscrant,etc.and hence,you and your group must face the full wrath of the law,death inclusive.

Have you thought abt the fact that you or someone close to you could become a victim of that lawless act?
No.reason is that,neither i nor anyone i know,will turn electoral miscrant.
BTW,miscrants killed by police,are not and never victim of lawlessness,for them themselves,are lawlessness personified.

As for your insult,i av' proven you otherwise,and hence,you are the one whose education is a total waste
I respect ur reasoning capabilities!.... I've longed stopped to banter words with this APC supporters.... They've never been reasonable!... You'll end up getting urself pained!

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by sparkleRed(f): 8:49pm On Feb 24, 2015
KingTom:
I weep cry
U don't knw he is by ur Syd wen u cryyyyyyahhh, u don't knw he's by ur Syd wen u weeeeppp, wipe ur tears, dry ur eyes, God is always by ur Syd! grin

I just felt lyk writing dat, it's a song tho grin no vex say I derail ur comment

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by usbcable(m): 8:50pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
Thanks and hope you cross over.... grin

Dear Barcanista,

Ever since you cross carpeted, I noticed that the zeal and aptness with which you defended APC and its related item is not same as that of PDP.

Obviously you supported APC with a passion but same cannot be said of your support for GEJ and PDP.

I like your brilliance (which I actually miss) when you defended APC even in the most hardest and undefendable issues.

Kindly note that I dont blame/hate you for defending PDP. I would do same for my employers even in the most difficult of situations.
Please be more tactful about it.

Ignore the personal attacks from APC online employees but at thesame time stop being childish by mimicking childish abuses that PDP online employees also say against GMB and APC. At least you didnt do that while you worked for APC.

Take care bro. One love. wink

PS.

As a confirmed Real Madrid supporter, I hope Barcelona looses against Man City. grin grin grin

lets meet at our usual Barcelona and Rela Madrid threads. Politic thread is full of too many subjective and often antogonistic comments and views.
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by KingTom(m): 8:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
sparkleRed:

U don't knw he is by ur Syd wen u cryyyyyyahhh, u don't knw he's by ur Syd wen u weeeeppp, wipe ur tears, dry ur eyes, God is always by ur Syd! grin

I just felt lyk writing dat, it's a song tho grin no vex say I derail ur comment
Wow are you a member of the red cross society? Sorry for derailing your comment grin
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Kingspin(m): 8:52pm On Feb 24, 2015
Children assembly.
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by richidinho(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
IbnSultaan:
Mbu is a threat to our democracy

The criminals that jumped fence are not threat to our democracy?
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Kolade354(m): 8:53pm On Feb 24, 2015
Now PDP paid fools will come her and support Mbu as if PDP no dey rig.............Ask fayose abt the leaked tape and I rest my case.
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by sparkleRed(f): 8:54pm On Feb 24, 2015
KingTom:
Wow are you a member of the red cross society? Sorry for derailing your comment grin
Yes sir I am grin
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by humberjade: 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
It saddens my heart when people starts supporting people like Mr Mbu because of politics.

This man, an AIG for that matter, said his men should commit mass murder by killing 20-100 people should one policeman get killed. Hmm, interesting.

Let me paint a picture here:

During d forthcoming polls, political thugs invades a polling booth to steal a ballot box, d policeman assigned to protect d polling booth gets killed trying to stop them.

His colleagues on patrol or at d local station gets wind of d development, they head to d polling booth and begins to shoot indiscriminately without investigating. Killing in d process patriotic Nigerians who had come out to observe their civic rights, babies and those in their bedrooms hit by stray bullets (I pray it won't be u), etc

Wow, what a great picture.

And people are here supporting this same person who encourages such. Well keep supporting him, I just pray such an event does not play out in your neighbour, it's then you'll wish u'd spoken against it.

Keep supporting a murderer you hear.
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by kunle1960: 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
Matthew Mbu is a great man who doesn't tolerate rubbish.APC has not seen anything.If one police man is killed,be ready to lose 100 touts.Enough of APC rubbish.
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by appini: 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mbu must deliver
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Kingspin(m): 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
Children assembly..
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by shejane: 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
I hope the people supporting such utterance will be the citizens to go down.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Wike Begins Probe Of Amaechi / ‘The Buhari-Effect’ Heats Up Aso Rock- Daily Trust / Oyegun Formally Replies Tinubu: "Your Allegations Are Reckless And False"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.