Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session (36027 Views)

Senate In Rowdy Session Over Vote Of Confidence On Saraki / APC Appoints 3 Youth Members Into Its Board Of Trustees (photos) / AIG Mbu In Mild Drama At Lekki Toll Plaza (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by cachilike12: 8:56pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mbu statements are true and correct. My take is that everybody is not scared of election and respect the rule of law will never be violent in an election. So, if any group decide to cause trouble, the police has the right to bring down such a person. Even in foreign countries there police are widely respected and do not tolerate nonsense from hoodlums. The matter is very simple do not price when you cannot pay!
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by akilo1: 8:57pm On Feb 24, 2015
we still get constitution for banana repulblic?if there is comstitution,i see no reason why this animal causing problem from river to lagos should be left in the police,just praying for him that he should not be demoted to sergeant when buhari take over.ask balogun what politician can do to IG or AIG,ribandu is one living witness.idiot
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by byesense: 8:58pm On Feb 24, 2015
I weep for my felllow country men, I weep for my people, the informed and non informed, wise or foolish, weep, oh weep is what i do for u. Look at pdp fans jubilating over what mbu said. He said he will kill 20 people for every police man that dies, and you are talking about mbu tormenting APC since 1920. Oh weep, i weep for u. So when mbu's men start shooting at you, they would first ask you if you support pdp or APC? Oh, I weep for my people. RIP to common sense.
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by sparkleRed(f): 9:01pm On Feb 24, 2015
shejane:
I hope the people supporting such utterance will be the citizens to go down.

The guy didn't say citizens oo! Read d quoted thread by d op,he said those involve in d killing of policemen! So if they get involve, na their concern
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Abugab(m): 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
Mbu a terrorist in pt in the Nigerian Police Uniform. If a police man who is paid with tax payers money have decided to be partisan rather than being professional, when the ultimate end of his actions come, let him not run to any church, mosque, pastor, imam, alfa.....When he is disgraced out of the Force, let him not come out and start crying and pushing blames oooooo
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by ideology(m): 9:04pm On Feb 24, 2015
“If any violent group attacks a law-abiding citizen in a bid to cause injury or cause harm, the police should repel and save that law-abiding citizen because we have the powers to do so. “If hoodlums or touts decide to be lawless, carrying knives and illegal firearms and shooting at my policemen; if they shoot at my policemen and they are a hundred or 200, my policemen will not be looking at them. They will reply in self-defence,” Mbu said.

APC …, what is wrong with what he said, that police officers should defend themselves and the citizens from thugs.

Nawao, APC, loving propaganda and blowing things out of proportion.

If you see a police officer passing by and you run away you are a suspect.

APC why are you scared of MBU

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by valHarrison: 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
[color=#006600][/color] I love this mbu guy but honestly mbu said the right thing, if u don't ve skeleton in your cupboard why re u scared
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
sparkleRed:

The guy didn't say citizens oo! Read d quoted thread by d op,he said those involve in d killing of policemen! So if they get involve, na their concern

Shay dem dey write "THUGGZ" for forehead?

Make e kill people first. Na dat time e go sabi say na innocent bystanders im kill!
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by luvmijeje(f): 9:05pm On Feb 24, 2015
This is one of the repercussions of having vagabond in power..... he will bring his follow vagabonds into highly sensitive position. A whole AIG preaching extra-judicial killings and turning the law upside down while still retaining his seat....... That's one of the hallmark of this administration.

The house of Representatives is on the right path.
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:10pm On Feb 24, 2015
byesense:
I weep for my felllow country men, I weep for my people, the informed and non informed, wise or foolish, weep, oh weep is what i do for u. Look at pdp fans jubilating over what mbu said. He said he will kill 20 people for every police man that dies, and you are talking about mbu tormenting APC since 1920. Oh weep, i weep for u. So when mbu's men start shooting at you, they would first ask you if you support pdp or APC? Oh, I weep for my people. RIP to common sense.

All it takes is for some PDP goons to arrange IED for a truckload of cops, say, 30, and the "keystone cop no 1" will commit mass murder of 600 to 3000 people!

Why not utter those slowpoke words first: "Investigation is ongoing....... "
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Nobody: 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
one police man , 100 civilians, and some fools are here hailing the man..... nigerians deserve what they get...... una suffering never start...
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by KingTom(m): 9:11pm On Feb 24, 2015
sparkleRed:

Yes sir I am grin
No I am grin
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by jonadaft: 9:12pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
So Reps now want to take over the functions of the President and IGP? Those guys are the clueless people!!!
Fool!
It is you who is daft and clueless.
Do you know who the reps stand for.
Jobless PDPïg.
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by suresty1: 9:18pm On Feb 24, 2015
that is there bizness jor!
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Nten: 9:19pm On Feb 24, 2015
So what is wrong with that statement. Somebody telling his men to retaliate in self defence. Naija i hail!
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by dharamanil(m): 9:20pm On Feb 24, 2015
Bluetooth2:

This is the type of mentality you see when you have vagabonds in power. Just look at the rubbish you typed and tell me if what you suggested is anyway different from what the soldiers do during the military era !

Hiding behind grammar
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 24, 2015
byesense:

i dont weep for them. young nigerians have always displayed their lack of common reasoning..... quickly to follow thw band wagon, smile outside and weep when they are home. Some one opens his mouth and says that he will kill 100 civilians if one police is killed and young fools are here jubilating. I wish MBU will be made the president of nigeria. then you will get the full dose of what you are clamouring for.

dont weep for them, reality is a mirage for them

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by sparkleRed(f): 9:26pm On Feb 24, 2015
Jeezuzpick:

Shay dem dey write "THUGGZ" for forehead?

Make e kill people first. Na dat time e go sabi say na innocent bystanders im kill!
Ok I understand u nw smiley
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by wellmax(m): 9:32pm On Feb 24, 2015
NDPVF:
The deployment of Mbu to Lagos/Ogun axis,has thrown Tinubu,APC and their rigging plans into confussion,to the point they are looking for way to cage him.

APC,why crying foul?.
Mbu only warned potential miscrants,to be ready to go down 6feet below.why then the cry APC?

Sentiments has consumed you. You reason and talk like an derelict.
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by wellmax(m): 9:33pm On Feb 24, 2015
barcanista:
So Reps now want to take over the functions of the President and IGP? Those guys are the clueless people!!!

What goes around will definitely come around. Because of one man's ambition, you sent your brain on vacation.
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by castrokins(m): 9:34pm On Feb 24, 2015
The Statement By Mbu Clearly Said "Violent Groups", "Thugs" And Their Likes. Mr. Lawmaker, Since When Did Governors Become Thugs?
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Nobody: 9:35pm On Feb 24, 2015
MBU DID NOT SAY HE'LL KILL EVERYBODY,HE SAID HIS MEN WILL KILL ANY BODY WHO ATTACKS OR KILLS A POLICE MAN,,,,lets not forget that a police man probably has a wife and children and parents.. SO Y KILL A MAN ON DUTY LEAVING HIS FAMILY TO SUFFER? LET THE REP MEMBERS KEEP SHOUTING FOR ALL I CARE... IT WON'T CHANGE A THING....THEY KNOW DAT MBU'S DEPLOYMENT WILL HALT THEIR RIGGING PLANS..AS FOR THOSE NLDER RANTING HERE ON LINE,JUST KNOW DAT IT ENDS HERE ONLINE,U CAN'T MAKE A NOISE IN FRONT OF MBU....LETS I FORGET,,GEJ TILL 2019

3 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Nobody: 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
mfm04622:

The Reps are doing their job as check on the President and IGP.
Reps have no business with redeployment
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by PowerDeals(m): 9:36pm On Feb 24, 2015
All of you that is supporting Mbu's statement/action may also fall victim of stray bullet by our police during election.......
His statement does not show is a professional police man. If he feels like shooting then he can join the army at boko haram camp and not to be lifting shoulder on armless citizens. ......
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 24, 2015
to my understanding, I think what Jack Bauer Mbu meant was that no police officer should be used as a boy-boy during this election. no policeman should act like a brainwashed APC youth during the time of election. every policemen will legally act according to the constitution.
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 24, 2015
Esperooke:
See senselessness of the highest order. For God sake why trade our sense of reasoning for politics? This can only happen in Nigeria under Jonathan. Imagine a situation where a miscreant wanting to cause maximum damage to an area, all he needs do is to just target one policeman and try escape, then the police will complement by killing further 20 to 100 civilians, haba! An eye for an eye will make every body go blind. Such utterance is not only barbaric but unprofessional and senseless. It's amazing that some people are found supporting this rubbish meanwhile they know the nature of our police officers before such order . Don't wait till any of your brother or relative becomes a victim of stray bullet before you condemn the condemnation.

If you were the AIG...what kind of protection would you consort with to ensure the safety of your officers as a sentinel?...
When Buhari said that there will be a lot of blood shedding if he loses this forthcoming election.... Didn't it occur to you that such utterances wasn't just senseless, unprofessional and barbaric...but equally tyrannic?
Police aren't robots...they're humans abd they have families and love ones... Should any miscreant kill a policeman and make the children fatherless? Or the wife a widow?...
Wake up son....
The AIG of lagos state is fully right... The election will be brutal and so police equally seek for their protection which the AIG had assured them...

1 Like

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Nobody: 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
realborn:

Una go fit pay? grin

Where in Nigeria do you live? We can share a coke cheesy
Lagos Ni
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Shiifi(m): 9:42pm On Feb 24, 2015
sai buhari
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Sajio(m): 9:43pm On Feb 24, 2015
Am just too tired of this APC ooo! just imagine, must the military bend.just because they are opposition?? Gej ordered our Gallant army to catch the killer(shekau) alive.. instead of commending our president for his effort so far on the fight against bokoharam... the resulted to propaganda, that PDP wants to use shekau to testify against buhari..... could this be the opposition nigerians has been clamouring for? I guess NOOO!! my question is.... what's the fear of APC.. thought they said Gej is clueless! now the clueless one is beating hell out of APC's imagination.. keep anticipating on Gej's next move... Gej till 2019.

2 Likes

Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Ahmeduana(m): 9:45pm On Feb 24, 2015
Kagarko:
That Mbu sef should be retired now.

People are tired of that guy.

anyway sai APC

Nigeria sai Buhari.
NA THIS SENSELESS COMMENT WEY YOU MAKE NAIM YOU LAKE GATHER 41 LIKE?
Re: AIG Mbu’s Utterances Throw Reps Members Into Rowdy Session by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 24, 2015
usbcable:

Dear Barcanista,
At least you didnt do that while you worked for APC.
See online job... I hope he's getting every penny out of it...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Yul Edochie Reacts To Being Left Out Of Anambra 2017 Gubernatorial Debate / Don’t Release My Documents To Atiku - Tinubu Tells Chicago University / I Regret the Emergence of Tambuwal as Speaker - President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.